Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DESI
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: DESI
10-16-2015 9:31 AM

Try two drops instead of three. I've used three drops before in a normal setting and have observed what you did, i.e. a fair bit of ghosting effect and stand-offishness from others. However, 3 drops paired with a good social in a fragrant environment such as a temple or wedding hall works well.

Self-effects from Desi are subtle but they creep up over time, such that you don't notice it at all until you finally do catch yourself standing straighter and being bolder (at least it's like that for me.)

I'm a bit unclear - did you wear Ascend afterwards or just stuck with the earlier Desi app?

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2015 9:32 AM by kimosabe.)
10-16-2015 9:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-16-2015 1:08 PM

I'm suspecting that Desi is more of a status mix than I originally thought. I've used BW at heavy dosages and never seen that kind of ghosting, it was very strange for me. I could tell almost immediately that something wasn't right. No, I do have to apologize, I was in a rush when writing this update. So, I normally run with Ascend with cops. It gets me plenty of respect hits, people look to me and I am generally the center of attention. This last time, I wore just Desi and TS, took a shower, washed off (as best as possible. I usually use Witch Hazel before I shower) and re-applied. The reason I went with three drops is because that's what was recommended for Caucasians. I'll definitely give it another go with two drops. As for socials, I have flirt, Connections, Cohesion (not a proper social), samples of Vibe and love boat. I supposed the best one to try might be flirt. My question for you is, how much of a status boost do you see with this mix? The women I'm interested testing this on are very strong women, who by the way, don't like the idea of dating anyone who doesn't have an advanced degree (at minimum a Masters, if not a PhD), so not sure how much this mix can overcome that mentality. They're both mid twenties. One's from Eastern India, the other, southern India. Both spent time in the US for a few years so they're somewhat westernized.

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
10-16-2015 1:08 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

10-16-2015 9:47 PM

There is a good degree of status boost from this that I've seen. With the right people, it automatically comes across as sexual, although not an outright sexual like N.P.A. With others, it can be steered sexually.

Will wait for your next report.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
10-16-2015 9:47 PM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

10-16-2015 11:18 PM

Yea dude, I think I'm gonna have to hold off on usinf Desi with the woman I mentioned. A few things that she said and did that night, coupled with observations from another friend of mine and my ability to read people, I think this woman is going to be more of a problem to my social group. Very bossy, though comes off as being playful. Aggressive but again, she's trying to hide it. She's very quickly managed to insinuate herself fairly deeply into the group and has shown that she feels threatened by strong people. I tend to think more for the good of my friends rather than what kind of impact I can have on this woman. I think the reason she's trying more shit testing with me and none of the usual manipulation tactics is she knows I can't be swayed that easily...or she secretly has a thing for strong alphas and this is her way of flirting. Hard to say but she's tried less crap with me when I'm wearing Ascend. Might switch over to BW with her, I can steer that product quite well. But no worries, plenty of other indian women around here for me to try Desi with.

I can say this, my general impression of Indian women is they tend to be strong willed. Agree or disagree? Also, any recent reports on your end with Desi?

10-16-2015 11:18 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

10-16-2015 11:56 PM

Depends on the woman. It's pretty much the same with other races.

Not yet, but I may have one coming up in awhile. Will keep all posted.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
10-16-2015 11:56 PM

2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

10-23-2015 5:03 PM

did another run with it yesterday. Just one drop this time, figured I'd start out on the low end. Actually, it probably was closer to 1.5 drops. the bottle had been in my suitcase in the trunk during a 3 hour drive back home, so was a bit runny due to it being warm and a bit too much came out, had to do the flick my finger to get the excess off gig. Creed GIT for cover, went to a coffee shop to work. No major hits, but no one was really chatty, it's a coffee shop where most people come to work and trust me, no one at the table I was sitting at, were in the chatty mood...nor Indian. Went to volleyball, for some reason, I opted to toss on a dose of Mascot, that stuff works quite well and gets people to be far more friendly and outgoing towards me. The woman that I "had" an interest in, started getting friendly with me. Not flirtatious, but more friendly than usual with me. Might have been the Desi/Mascot mix, might have also been the fact that I was running BW last Saturday when we were all out as a group and I negged her a fair amount when she was trying to be dominant. Maybe she realizes I don't have an interest in her and can't be pushed around, hard to say. More of my friends showed up early, people were friendly, energetic, again, more likely a result of Mascot. So, go about my day, much to my surprise, another new girl showed up, EI, mid to late 20's. didn't have a chance to talk with her too much until shortly before I left. Had a little bit of chit chat, talked about what each other did for a living (typical discussion in the city I live in). She seemed pretty sociable, good amount of eye contact. body language was facing me most of the time. I had to leave early and we exchanged pleasantries, I asked her if she would be coming back next week (in a very casual way), she said she would (we'll see) and had a nice smile on her face when she waved goodbye. Nothing shocking, could just have been a friendly encounter but I'll have to see how she is around me next week, if she comes back.

10-23-2015 5:03 PM
OchrismongrelO
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-15-2015 8:32 PM

(10-16-2015 1:08 PM)2000GT Wrote:  The women I'm interested testing this on are very strong women, who by the way, don't like the idea of dating anyone who doesn't have an advanced degree (at minimum a Masters, if not a PhD), so not sure how much this mix can overcome that mentality. They're both mid twenties. One's from Eastern India, the other, southern India. Both spent time in the US for a few years so they're somewhat westernized.

Throw in a drop of A314? :-D xD
12-15-2015 8:32 PM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

12-15-2015 9:13 PM

Actually, I found this woman was very responsive to xs170, Steve's dominant version of Ascend. Haven't had any results from Desi, so I've stopped using it.

12-15-2015 9:13 PM
Washaq1234
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-05-2018 1:38 AM

It is effect the indian ladies or not ? And if there is another products that more effect can u plz tell me ?
04-05-2018 1:38 AM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-02-2018 7:16 PM

So I bought a bottle of this looking to try it on an Indian hottie I used to work with. Wouldn't you know it, she announced she was leaving the company within a week after getting my shipment. I don't want to let my investment go to waste, so I'm wondering if anyone else has experiences with this with other nationalities-- particularly Latina and Caucasian women. Yeah, I know there is the specific Latina blend, but I want to work with what I have.

I could do the usual try it and report on my findings, but I'm having too much fun with M3X right now on a target to risk breaking a vibe. This specific target is a lovely Latina, btw. Also have a couple other targets I'm working right now, both Caucasian.

I've used Pheromones enough to know that the wearer is responsible for steering them, but I'd like to get a general consensus if there is one. You know the drill-- just want to get an idea of others' experiences if there are any before I take the plunge.
10-02-2018 7:16 PM

Share This Thread