Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Customer service
Cookiesncream1981
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Customer service
07-22-2018 4:10 AM

Just a quick note to say I received my third order from Aroma Fero.

Delivery is fast and prices seem reasonable to me. Ordered Glace, DP, New Pheromone Additive and M3X. Was a bit of a mix up when i ordered and decided to place a further order so contacted the team and Paulius agreed to refund postage on the additional xouple items i ordered. I jokingly said feel free to keep the postage and send a couple of samples instead but he refunded postage of £6 back to my paypal account.

Rwceived order within a week of placing - securely boxed and wrapped in bubble wrap. No extra custom charges to worry about - and he had included a couple of extra items too foc!!! AM scented sample and also a PH Pheromone product (cant find any reviews on here).

Like i said 3rd time ordering from them - great mix of different products so can pick and choose, delivery spot on each time and the team do reapond to emails! Very highly recommended particularly if you're based in Europe (I'm in the UK)
07-22-2018 4:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

RE: Customer service
07-22-2018 9:41 AM

Thank You Cookiesncream1981 for good words Smile

There is a post about PH here - https://pherotruth.com/Thread-What-s-In-...Pheromones

Paulius

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
07-22-2018 9:41 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-09-2018 8:40 AM

I also thought I would post about my experience with Paulis and Aroma Fero to.

For me it started with the unresistible contest. I was lucky enough to be one that received a bottle of this in exchange for testing it. I loved this product so much and felt I owed Paulius for his generosity, so I went ahead and checked out his website out of curiosity and I really liked it, very easy to use.

I went ahead and made an order for the things I did not see any reviews of and what I ordered was

1. Love&Desire cologne for me
2 Love&Desire perfume for the wife
3. Chakra Sex&Power pheromone

Now I ordered on the Friday before Labor day and I was not expecting the order for some time due to them being in Europe and it being a holiday weekend here. Well to my surprise I received it on the following Wednesday! So in about 5 days with a holiday weekend is unreal and better than some companies I have ordered from in the states! I could not believe this and don`t know how they made this happen, but it happened. Not only did I receive my order, but they also thru in "PH Pheromone" what ever this is as a freebie as well!

I am very happy with this company to say this least. I think Paulius is a straight shooter and I like there website. I found it easy to use with no issues navigating it. I paid thru paypal which was nice for the conversion of pounds to dollars. I think the rate at the time was 1.28 of dollars to pounds.

I will test the freebie and report back very first thing out of respect for throwing that in my order when they did not have to. So again a big thank you to Paulius and his company. This company is the real deal and totally legit on everything from the products to making there customers happy. I will without a doubt be a repeat customer.
09-09-2018 8:40 AM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

09-14-2018 7:39 AM

Thank You for your feedback and that You find time to write it Smile

Abut the shipping. Yeah it is quite fast. Just will add more clarity that it was UPS Express, not standard post. Standard post is a bit slower. Sometimes it depends on Your countries sorting center work. In my experience I noticed that sometimes arrives to destination country in several days, but delays in the country sorting center. Especially in bigger Countries like USA, Australia etc.. Smile

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
09-14-2018 7:39 AM

DevilJin
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-25-2018 5:29 PM

Have ordered twice from them and spoken to Paulius on the phone, to get the customer loyalty discount working on my account. He’s a great guy and the products are legit.
09-25-2018 5:29 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-12-2018 1:27 PM

got my second order from them, this site is fucking legend!
first order i paid for the fast delivery, got it in 3-4 days.
second order i paid the cheapest delivery and got it in 9 days.
the second time they spotted a delivery problem before me and resent it.
and the testers are life saving! i dont know how i would be able to choose wich pheromones to buy without the 6.1 ml tester option.
10-12-2018 1:27 PM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

11-01-2018 7:02 AM

Hi Nice to hear that.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
11-01-2018 7:02 AM
Phaethon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-16-2018 7:08 PM

I ordered Wolf and Corporativo and the cheapest delivery to Germany took only 4 days, tracking included.
Received Bad Wolf instead of Wolf and mailed Paulius. He has immediately resend Wolf and created a coupon for me to compensate my returning costs. And again, the tracked delivery to Germany took only 4 days Yahoo
Excellent communication and customer service all the time. For everyone in Europe, you can't go wrong buying at Aroma Fero Good
He's a great guy!
11-16-2018 7:08 PM

oncearound
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2018 9:42 PM

What is the typically shipping time to the East Coast of the US?
I received my tracking code but ends with USPS accepting the package.
11-16-2018 9:42 PM
JuanLondon
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-20-2018 11:46 PM

Hi
i need to agree with all the above, the customer service is second to none , Paulus is always ready to go the extra mile!
11-20-2018 11:46 PM

Share This Thread