Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Customer service
Sir.Bear
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Customer service
03-15-2019 2:37 AM

I think it's weird all their stuff is in smaller / different bottles at Aromafero
03-15-2019 2:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

03-15-2019 4:18 AM

(03-15-2019 2:37 AM)Sir.Bear Wrote:  I think it's weird all their stuff is in smaller / different bottles at Aromafero

Which products you are talking about?

The products we sell are not smaller or bigger, but the same.

If You talk about "testers" than bottles are different, but it is no how to compare it. Nobody sells testers.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
03-15-2019 4:18 AM
Mark_38
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-18-2019 2:49 AM

Just received my first order from Aroma Fero and would have to agree with previous post that the service is 1st Class

Since it ended up being a fairly big order, I decided to split it up into 2 smaller orders to try and avoid and issues with the good chaps at Australian Customs

I was contacted by Paulius soon after, informing me that my order had been received and they were looking at the best method of shipping Good

Couple of emails back and forth and the package was on its way
Order placed Saturday morning 9/03/19 and it was at my door (Perth, Western Australia) Friday 15/03/19

Each item placed in a little carry pouch and individually bubble wrapped So happy

So thanks to LAL for making ordering a PIA, thanks to Errrrrrk for mentioning Aroma Fero and a big thanks to Paulius for the great customer service
03-18-2019 2:49 AM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-13-2019 5:15 PM

I'll chip-in that I'm most impressed with Paulius's service - My order shipped on Friday and was delivered to me in the UK this morning - the following Monday.

Absolutely first-class..! Smile
05-13-2019 5:15 PM

superkop
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-22-2019 8:16 AM

Hello Paulius,
I am thinking about ordering a couple products which include love God oil tester. I want to know about the scent packages. I want it lightly scented in kingmaker scent or if it is not possible I want it unscented.

Want to know what are your options. Holding the order now and am waiting for your reply.
05-22-2019 8:16 AM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

05-22-2019 12:35 PM

(05-22-2019 8:16 AM)superkop Wrote:  Hello Paulius,
I am thinking about ordering a couple products which include love God oil tester. I want to know about the scent packages. I want it lightly scented in kingmaker scent or if it is not possible I want it unscented.

Want to know what are your options. Holding the order now and am waiting for your reply.

Hi, better write us an email, because we do not check messages here often. Smile

Actually Love Potion company do not work with us. So we offer very small range of their products. Actually only Love God. Smile

At the moment we have 10 ml unscented oil version, and some bottle as the testers 5ml. Also unscented oil version Smile

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
05-22-2019 12:35 PM
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-05-2019 12:11 PM

I want to write something about Aroma Fero. Earlier, I made 2 orders with him and quickly got packages. I recently made another order. I ordered M3X and a sample of 5 ml of The Love God, I wanted to try how they work. The package also arrived very quickly, unfortunately TLG was spilled in the whole envelope. The bottle was well secured and I did not notice it had any cracks, most likely it was not tightened properly and there was a leak. I managed to save less than 1 ml. I wrote about this matter to Aroma Fero, I sent him photos, and after a few days he let me choose whether I want a refund or a new product. I chose a new product and I am waiting for delivery. I can very proudly praise Aroma Fero when it comes to the quality of customer service. I would recommend.
06-05-2019 12:11 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-19-2019 12:59 PM

Just wanted to write a quick note about Aroma Fero.

Their express shipping is super fast even to Canada. You pay more but you get it fast.

I once received a bottle of AM NOS in the wrong scent compared to what I ordered... Paulinus sent me a new bottle in correct scent and I was happy.

I recently ordered THU from them and found my bottle had leaked. Aroma fero gave me a partial refund.

I am happy with Aroma Fero. Wish you all the best!

My Bandcamp Website & Youtube Channel:
1)
2)

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2019 12:59 PM by dsouza.)
06-19-2019 12:59 PM

Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

06-26-2019 3:27 AM

Thank You Smile

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
06-26-2019 3:27 AM
chris92paris
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-18-2019 9:57 AM

1st order from Aromafero as I wanted some mones urgently
I live in Paris France and he seems to have the widest choice and the best feedback on PT for Europe
Great communication and service from Paulius
He called me right after my order on Thursday
We exchanged a few emails as I wanted some evolve urgently but no stock left
Not Paulius s fault as PXS Europe is also out of stock as shipment takes longer for European branch of pxs
So ordered Paulius a few bottles of New Pheromone Additive lacroy, TLG 60/40 unscented, Homme fatal, M3X
Paulius scent me a sample of Evolve as a freebie
Prices are correct and you can try different brands from the same order
As stated by other users, you can even buy trial samples for different products which aid a plus to try new products for cheap ...
Ups express sent me mail on Friday and were supposed to deliver on Monday but got the parcel on Tuesday afternoon
I Don t know why ups express can t work on Saturday and plane departed only Monday but not Paulius s fault
4 or 5 days is way faster than ordering from IS and I fort the chance to try products from different companies
Each bottle was individually wrapped with bubble wrap and packaging is very discreet for those who are worried

Will no doubt reorder from Paulius as he will have new products coming in soon, communication was excellent, fast shipment and final price is interesting for us in Europe as we don t have to wait 10 15 days or pay several postages ...
Thank you Paulius and your team
09-18-2019 9:57 AM

Share This Thread