Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Customer service
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 220
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 59 posts

Customer service
09-16-2015 3:36 PM

Three days ago I sent a mail to Apex's customer service and haven't heard anything from them. Not even a standard "We've received your mail and..." kind of response.

Three days is way too long for a customer service these days. So Apex is a company I don't trust that much. For me, the way the customer service handles things determines if I'm dealing with a trustworthy company.

So far, not good. Not even a standard mail.

Just some feedback and regret that I gave away my real name in connection to my forum alias. I hope that won't be a problem.

Summary: I don't trust em.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
09-16-2015 3:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1952
Thanks received:
2157 thanks in 1268 posts

RE: Customer service
09-16-2015 3:50 PM

I don't think their customer service email is working properly. I didn't get any replies back myself. Try sending a PM to thundr instead.
09-16-2015 3:50 PM
Thanks given by thundr
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
108 thanks in 59 posts

09-16-2015 3:56 PM

(09-16-2015 3:50 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I don't think their customer service email is working properly. I didn't get any replies back myself. Try sending a PM to thundr instead.

Ok, thanks. It's still sloppy though.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
09-16-2015 3:56 PM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
108 thanks in 59 posts

09-16-2015 5:52 PM

Ok, it's been a good while to get back to me either on here or through customer service. No response.

This makes Apex low on my list of companies to purchase from.

What if something went wrong? Would there be any customer service?

The customer service is the entrance to the company. This one failed miserably. I've even given Thundr a good couple of hours to respond here.

I doubt he knows my original question...

09-16-2015 5:52 PM
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3472
Thanks received:
6716 thanks in 1195 posts

09-16-2015 6:43 PM

(09-16-2015 5:52 PM)Mr. E Wrote:  I've even given Thundr a good couple of hours to respond here.

Please tell me your are just joking around.
You've been told by a fellow member the system has been down.

Relax
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2015 6:44 PM by thundr.)
09-16-2015 6:43 PM

cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 288
Thanks received:
138 thanks in 93 posts

09-16-2015 6:53 PM

What I like about the style of Apex is that its not all flashy and marketing psychology like PXS. Its ran by one real person who doesn't have the time to make a website all flashy and looking all corporate and mechanical like.

The products speak for itself.
09-16-2015 6:53 PM
Thanks given by thundr, String, V-nice
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
108 thanks in 59 posts

09-16-2015 6:55 PM

(09-16-2015 6:43 PM)thundr Wrote:  Please tell me your are just joking around.
You've been told by a fellow member the system has been down.

Relax

I was told no such thing.

Telling people to tell you that they are joking around leaves a bad impression.

And all in all, this shouldn't have been necessary. The forum is extra feedback. Had I been a regular customer, I wouldn't have the opportunity to connect with you.

I'm not joking around. And, uhm, I guess, relax man. Some respect would be nice. The way a vendor treats their clients is one of the most important parts, and you screwed that up quite badly here.

09-16-2015 6:55 PM
thundr
Vendor

Thanks received:

09-16-2015 7:17 PM

I replied asking if this whole weird negative energy is just jokes on me today. This whole thread seems awful demanding and canned.

You want me to earn your business by disrespecting me right off the bat over an email I didnt even get?

Ok guys wheres the hidden camera?... lol
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2015 7:19 PM by thundr.)
09-16-2015 7:17 PM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
108 thanks in 59 posts

09-16-2015 7:31 PM

(09-16-2015 7:17 PM)thundr Wrote:  I replied asking if this whole weird negative energy is just jokes on me today. This whole thread seems awful demanding and canned.

You want me to earn your business by disrespecting me right off the bat over an email I didnt even get?

Ok guys wheres the hidden camera?... lol

Are you serious? I didn't even disrespect you, just stated that the customer service was lacking. You can read back for that.

And the email you didn't get? That was the fucking problem. Had you just said that you didn't get it, we'd be good by now. But you decided to turn it into an argument.

You will still want to be right. And I will be amused at that. And your inability to handle customers has been documented on here so far. I expect more. Unless you actually get courteous and not the "tough guy" you like to be, your status will lower.

Man, I just told you that I got nothing back from the customer service and you managed to turn it into this debate, which is a waste of my time. So goodbye, unless you have something useful to say.

I will give one piece of well-meant feedback: the way you deal with potential customers sucks. That was not meant as an insult, it was meant as feedback.

Now treat me well and I might buy from you.

09-16-2015 7:31 PM

thundr
Vendor

Thanks received:

09-16-2015 7:39 PM

Now Im being cursed at?
09-16-2015 7:39 PM