Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cuddly,snuggly,lovey dovey
dapppadan
Taking Over The World

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Cuddly,snuggly,lovey dovey
04-24-2018 2:33 AM

Nude Alpha
GOA

ThotMasterFlexx
04-24-2018 2:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-25-2018 5:21 AM

(04-20-2018 1:46 AM)Shahshane Wrote:  Hi everyone
If you guys want to INSTANTLY create that( snuggly, cuddly, lovey dovey ) feeling in a girl, what do you use???
Please advise.
Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Regards

I would like to hear more and do you have a specific target in mind or just in general do you want to create these feelings in women?

I don`t have as much experience with a wide range of products like some of the others, but the products I do have experience with I know work.

If you are starting out and want an easy to use product GOA would be my first choice because it does work and quite well and the price point you can`t beat it at $40 for a big 30ML of oil. This would be my first choice for what you are looking for. I would consider using something with a little Androstenone with this or you may come off to soft though.

Swoon is another good one, it cost more but what I like about it is that it goes very well with anything and for me has really embraced my daily Alpha blend which is usually Captain oil or TA. I get more use out of this one and it does not have Androstadienone in it, so you won`t have to worry about any negatives as far as depression if you are sensitive to this particular molecule.

If you want single molecules Androstadienone and P96 should do the trick. I prefer P96 because this one at least for me is more useable for daily use.

The best option I think for you would be the GOA and maybe some New Pheromone Additive for what you are looking for.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2018 5:23 AM by justintime469.)
04-25-2018 5:21 AM

Shahshane
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-25-2018 10:05 PM

(04-25-2018 5:21 AM)justintime469 Wrote:  I would like to hear more and do you have a specific target in mind or just in general do you want to create these feelings in women?

I don`t have as much experience with a wide range of products like some of the others, but the products I do have experience with I know work.

If you are starting out and want an easy to use product GOA would be my first choice because it does work and quite well and the price point you can`t beat it at $40 for a big 30ML of oil. This would be my first choice for what you are looking for. I would consider using something with a little Androstenone with this or you may come off to soft though.

Swoon is another good one, it cost more but what I like about it is that it goes very well with anything and for me has really embraced my daily Alpha blend which is usually Captain oil or TA. I get more use out of this one and it does not have Androstadienone in it, so you won`t have to worry about any negatives as far as depression if you are sensitive to this particular molecule.

If you want single molecules Androstadienone and P96 should do the trick. I prefer P96 because this one at least for me is more useable for daily use.

The best option I think for you would be the GOA and maybe some New Pheromone Additive for what you are looking for.

Thanks for your detailed response, i really appreciate it.
To be honest looking for cuddly/comforting stuff to combine with nnpa mainly for bedroom activities.

Once again thank you guys for your help.
04-25-2018 10:05 PM
Brojack
Pherovet

Rep Post

04-25-2018 10:28 PM

(04-20-2018 1:46 AM)Shahshane Wrote:  Hi everyone
If you guys want to INSTANTLY create that( snuggly, cuddly, lovey dovey ) feeling in a girl, what do you use???
Please advise.
Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Regards

I've used True Love /Methoxyestratetraenone and in less than a month within 5 encounters with a 24yr old makeup artist she said I love when we parted ways yesterday. This is after we were on an midday date to a Chinese buffet and a stroll on a hiking trail where she placed her breasts in my mouth after kissing. This was in the middle of the day on a public trail. When we are in the car she cannot keep her hands off of me stroking my head, rubbing my neck, and putting her hands into my shirt.

My collection: A.C.E, Domination oil, Loveboat -PXS
Swoon-PT
Invictus-Paco Rabanne
True Love meoest- True Pheromones

in the end I don't have to be goodAngel

I just have to be righttouche
04-25-2018 10:28 PM
BrownFish
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-05-2018 7:56 PM

I'm very curiosu about reverse imprinting...what are some of your experience on reverse effects? how to prevent it?
05-05-2018 7:56 PM
Brojack
Pherovet

Rep Post

05-06-2018 3:47 PM

(05-05-2018 7:56 PM)BrownFish Wrote:  I'm very curiosu about reverse imprinting...what are some of your experience on reverse effects? how to prevent it?

Be very careful on the amount of time and frequency of True Love exposure. I am actually heartbroken because I gave in and opened up to her saying I love you. I got swept up in her feelings and let my guard down. Now its been a week since I've seen her and she hasn't responded to any communications. I played myself. A true warning....limit your time and closeness with your target when using Methoxyestratetraenone . When she starts to snuggle up to you and nestle the app points she's hooked. I think I should have cut back on use and exposure. Maybe her feelings of love in such a short time scared her and she put distance between us to work through how and why she was falling for me. I regret being the guinea pig.

in the end I don't have to be goodAngel

I just have to be righttouche
05-06-2018 3:47 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-06-2018 4:26 PM

I used to use Methoxyestratetraenone from Androtics a LOT before they quit selling it. There were a few times when I had to really work to control my emotions. I found that by being able to remain in control myself I was able to stay in control of the situation. I found Methoxyestratetraenone to be an extremely reliable way to get women to fall and hard.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-06-2018 4:26 PM
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-06-2018 9:36 PM

I'm considering getting either imprint ot goa, does anyone have both and if so which one works faster?

Thanks

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
05-06-2018 9:36 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-06-2018 9:40 PM

(05-06-2018 9:36 PM)MangoEruption Wrote:  I'm considering getting either imprint ot goa, does anyone have both and if so which one works faster?

Thanks

I have both and personally I like GOA better. I do feel that it 'acts' more quickly but also that it adds the 'KINO' factor more quickly as well. Women get lovey dovey touchy with both but I've had more consistent luck with GOA. Not to mention that it seems to hit the women I know pretty much immediately.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-06-2018 9:40 PM
Henry_the_turnip
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-07-2018 6:01 AM

Androstadienone from PT has a good rep for this, and after trying it for the first time today at work, I gotta say it looks like that rep is justified.

PT • Captain Oil • Treasureful Shine • Alpha Treasures Oil • Swoon Oil • The Hookup • Androstadienone • Grail of Affection
Apex • Titan • M3X • Dionysus • Core

Everybody is the hero of their own narrative
05-07-2018 6:01 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help with my lovey dovey crush mix, please... CockedLockedandRTR 20 8,106 08-02-2014 9:54 AM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess