Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Creating an Long Term Relationship
Ragnar
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
78 thanks in 36 posts

Creating an Long Term Relationship
01-25-2014 2:10 PM

Some of you may be aware that I've been targeting a lady at work, which has been a long, and at times, frustrating haul. I've used several different phero combos, such as the old Commander Kotov Fallout mix, originally in AD products, then with PXS products. Then XiSt, then I sort of gave up and went to 3 sprays SOB.

Out of the blue, I met someone else, physically very similar to my ex-target, and we just clicked in about 30 minutes. Went for dinner, went back to her friend's house, chilled for a bit, her friend went to bed, then the gates of passion opened. (I think I was wearing Ascend and Cohesion, both in oil, both 2 drops).

Long story short, we've been in daily contact since (she lives 2 hours away), and seem to be clicking along in a major way. I'd really like to put the idea of a Long Term Relationship into her head. I am 57, she is 47, both very athletic. Should I just switch to XiSt and forget everything else?
(No problem turning her on - she seems to be permanently turned on)

Thanks for any advice.

Ragnar
01-25-2014 2:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by meme371

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2354
Thanks received:
1233 thanks in 643 posts

RE: Creating an Long Term Relationship
01-25-2014 2:17 PM

""IF"" it was me, I'd just ride the WAVE OF THE NEWNESS, and let the chips fall where they may. Let her be the first to bring up RELATIONSHIP. There's something about the man being the FIRST to say LOVE and RELATIONSHIP that has today's woman running to the hills. And yes, there are the exceptions, but ...

As for the mones, leave it as is! Men do that often: find something that really works, freaks out, and switch signatures. If anything, you can go moneLESS for a couple of days, and then, go right back to what you think got you in the door.

My two cents, and not a penny more! Girl witch

Anyway, GOOD LUCK!
01-25-2014 2:17 PM
Thanks given by boOsted, Mars82, Snoopyace
Ragnar
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
78 thanks in 36 posts

01-25-2014 5:09 PM

Hey MMM

that all makes perfect sense. Thanks for your thoughts. I'm spending a few days at her place later this week, so I'll just stick with a bit of Ascend and a drop of Cohesion, and see how things go. Any ideas of Long Term Relationship will stay in my head, and not be thrown out there in front of her.

Cohesion definitely rocks!

Ragnar
01-25-2014 5:09 PM
meme371
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 987
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 20 posts

01-25-2014 6:46 PM

Ragnar Congrats on finding someone you connect easily with.

I agree totally with MMM. You did something that is working (ascend/cohesion), keep on doing it. Cohesion is also pure magic in relationships

Don't bring up the concept of relationship right now, let her be the first to do it. Let her think that it's her idea. It works better that way

MMM is totally on point Smile
01-25-2014 6:46 PM
Thanks given by sushi
Ragnar
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
78 thanks in 36 posts

01-27-2014 1:28 PM

Meme, thanks for the comments. It all makes perfect sense.

Meantime, I'm using Michael Fiore's "Text the Romance Back" to keep things smouldering by text.

Come Friday, it's Ascend and Cohesion all the way.

Smile
01-27-2014 1:28 PM

Ragnar
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
78 thanks in 36 posts

02-04-2014 1:40 AM

Update;
Well, shoot, I was so excited driving to her place that I forgot all about the Ascend and Cohesion! I had applied 3 sprays of XiSt 9 hours earlier, but that was probably pretty much gone. Anyways, I arrive, we go inside, talk for a bit with a beer, then make out. She compliments me on my clothes and my body. After some oral, she remembers that she's promised to meet some friends to "show me off". So she goes to the bathroom to freshen up, and I remember the 'mones" . I grab my bag and manage to get a drop of Cohesion oil (pepper and Nutmeg) behind each ear before I hear her coming out again. (2 drops total).
So we go out, have a few drinks, nothing unusual. She prefers to go home pretty soon rather than eat out. Get home, make out again, then go to bed for some fun times. All OK so far.
Next morning, we wake up, and we do everything again. Mmmmm. Then she starts telling me that she "really likes" me. Hum. No shower, as we go out for a 10 mile run. (I said we were both pretty athletic!). So Cohesion is still working.
Back home, we decide to go into town for a few hours. Quick shower just to wash my bits, didn't really wash my Cohesion app points. As it's oil, I'm guessing it was STILL working. We go into town, and she starts reaching for my hand. We walk hand in hand. Every time our hands part for some reason, she looks down and takes my hand again. Later in some narrow streets she puts her arm through mine. I have to say that this made me feel a little uncomfortable, as it felt like "relationship" behaviour as opposed to "fuck buddy" partnership. When I realised what I was feeling I was quite shocked!
Then she suggests taking some photos of me at scenic lookout points in the town, which she does.
Later, I get another drop of Cohesion behind each ear, & we go out again for dinner with some more of her friends, and she's telling them how great I am, and asking them if they think I'm great too. She's getting a little drunk by this stage!
Back home, and she's snuggling up to me in bed and again saying "I really, really like you".
I have to leave very early Sunday morning, so I set my alarm even earlier and we have a grand session to finish up. She seemed to really enjoy it all, and said that her previous partner never liked to give her oral, which she gets off on. She's 4 months out of that relationship.
Anyways, I played the weekend pretty cool, acted as if we were just fuck buddies, (although I am very polite and considerate towards her). She was the one who wanted to hold hands, link arms, take photos of me, and told me she really liked me.
A day later she texts me to say she had a fantastic weekend, but it's all going a bit too quick for her, can we just be "friends with benefits" for now? And can I go back this weekend!
Not sure what to think. It's almost like she's really in to me, but is afraid of her feelings, or is wondering why she feels so strongly.
I'll go back at the weekend, and carry on with the Cohesion, as I think that is the strongest "comforter" available. And continue to play it cool !

Way to go Cohesion!

Smile
02-04-2014 1:40 AM
Thanks given by Mars82, MMM
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1667
Thanks received:
1291 thanks in 727 posts

02-04-2014 3:03 AM

Way to go ragnar! congrats!

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi (sample), XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass (sample)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
02-04-2014 3:03 AM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2354
Thanks received:
1233 thanks in 643 posts

02-04-2014 7:57 AM

STOP THINKING, and enjoy the ride!

DO NOT! I repeat, DO NOT RESPOND to the "CAN WE JUST BE FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS FOR RIGHT NOW?" "Whatever you want" is the ONLY response to that question. DO NOT SPILL extra information. "I REALLY LIKE YOU." gets ONLY "I'M GLAD" response.

4 months is too early for those in which the world thinks are MORE EMOTIONAL then men. BUYER BEWARE. MMM's rule when it comes to NEW RELATIONSHIPS: "LUST'S SHELF LIFE IS 3-6 MONTHS DEPENDING ON HOW GOOD THE FUCK IS." After the 6 month period, you'll know if there's any serious potential for pouring in cement to build a solid foundation for a relationship.

And remember, it's just FUCKING FUN/FRIENDS WITH BENIFITS, until someone starts caring. Buba

Apply the mones, stop trying to figure out the WHYs, have lots of fun, and be fun! Dirol
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2014 7:58 AM by MMM.)
02-04-2014 7:57 AM
Thanks given by KIMBA, meme371, Smelt_Funny, Mars82
Ragnar
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
78 thanks in 36 posts

02-04-2014 12:19 PM

MMM, I have come to realise that you are 100% correct in EVERY aspect. For me, a fairly introverted but regular guy, it's a little strange to to accept the "fuck buddy" mentality. Don't misunderstand me, I really like the lady and treat her with respect and with care. But I find I'm really enjoying the fun side of our relationship so much that there's a tinge of guilt!
Anyway, she's enjoying it too, so I will take your advice and just ride the wave and see where it goes. No analysing, no plans, no expectations, just take the roller coaster and hang on tight! With Cohesion oil along for the ride.

Thanks again for the insights, man, I really appreciate it.

So happy
02-04-2014 12:19 PM
Thanks given by MMM

Jaromil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
55 thanks in 42 posts

02-09-2014 7:40 AM

(02-04-2014 7:57 AM)MMM Wrote:  And remember, it's just FUCKING FUN/FRIENDS WITH BENIFITS, until someone starts caring. Buba

Brilliant! Smile
02-09-2014 7:40 AM

Share This Thread