Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Creating an Long Term Relationship
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2354
Thanks received:
1233 thanks in 643 posts

RE: Creating an Long Term Relationship
02-09-2014 9:47 AM

(02-04-2014 12:19 PM)Ragnar Wrote:  MMM, I have come to realise that you are 100% correct in EVERY aspect. For me, a fairly introverted but regular guy, it's a little strange to to accept the "fuck buddy" mentality. Don't misunderstand me, I really like the lady and treat her with respect and with care. But I find I'm really enjoying the fun side of our relationship so much that there's a tinge of guilt!
Anyway, she's enjoying it too, so I will take your advice and just ride the wave and see where it goes. No analysing, no plans, no expectations, just take the roller coaster and hang on tight! With Cohesion oil along for the ride.

Thanks again for the insights, man, I really appreciate it.

So happy

Not to worry, I use to be the same way. Kind of hard to switch over to REALLY WANTING SOMEONE AND SOMETHING SPECIAL to just ENJOY THE RIDE, Sir. But then I've come to realize, NOT TOO many are HAPPILY MARRIED these days. And couples lose their fire after about 3-6 months (LUST'S SHELF LIFE). Yes, there are THE EXCEPTIONS, but I haven't seen too many of those.

Still, it takes time to get into that mind set if you've been cherishing a relationship with your sex partner all your life. CHANGING WITH THE TIMES, is a good thing, or you'll end up angry, disappointed or hurt, is how I see it in these days and times.

Hold on to your freedom for as long as the fire's burning, Mister! Focus IF something good comes of it, fine. If nothing good comes of it, fine. And the journey continues on ...
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2014 9:48 AM by MMM.)
02-09-2014 9:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by moe
pharoahman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
116 thanks in 64 posts

02-09-2014 8:22 PM

If you do want something more, keep seeing her, but occasionally be busy.

If you let her miss you and wonder what you're doing, she MAY realize she doesn't want to be without you.
02-09-2014 8:22 PM
Ragnar
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
78 thanks in 36 posts

04-08-2014 2:47 PM

Pharoahman, that's proved to be so true; here's an update.

After that second weekend where she basically said she wasn't looking for a relationship, just a bit of fun, I decided to "burn my boats" and see if there were any real feelings for me or whether she only wanted a fuck buddy. So I switched to XiSt spray and a dab of Ascend oil behind each ear. It's been fascinating watching the change in her behaviour over the past five or six weekends I've spent with her. At night I was getting: "I really like you. But I don't want to get into a relationship. You should see other women too." After MMM's advice I just shrugged and said "fine, whatever you want."; the following weekends this changed to: "I really like you. Do you like me?" To which I sort of grunted in a way that said "Maybe, I don't know yet".
Then I withdrew for a couple of weeks, took a lot of time replying to texts and emails, basically went off the radar.
Last weekend, she came out with: "When I didn't hear from you for a few days, I thought you'd met someone else. I was cool with that at first, then I got upset, then I realised that I didn't want you to be with someone else. And I don't want me to be with anyone else either. I think I might be a teeny weeny bit in love. Do you think you might be too?" Once again, I took MMM's advice to heart, and tried to be as noncommittal as possible, grinning and saying "maybe, depends on the next blow job" or something like that.
On the last day, after a few drinks, we were sitting together, and she suddenly comes out with: "Do you think we might be a little bit more than just friends with benefits now?" That one had me a bit stumped, as I really like her in so many ways, and I've been feeling bad about being so evasive, so the best I could manage was: " Well, maybe. You know that I like you a lot, I drive 2 hours to see you. But I know that you value your independence, find it hard to trust anyone after some bad experiences, and don't want to get into a relationship just now. Let's just take our time, continue seeing each other at weekends, do some fun stuff, and we'll see where it goes." Her final reply was: "Yeah, I told you that. But when I thought you might be seeing someone else I realised how much I like you, and I think I'd like to reconsider the relationship thing". Then she starts planning several things we can do together over the next six months.
I think XiSt has done it's job. Time to scale back on the 'mones and see how we get on with my natural mone sig?
04-08-2014 2:47 PM
Thanks given by harry.h.lee, MMM, stefdude, Mars82

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1233 thanks in 643 posts

04-08-2014 4:01 PM

1 spray of Xist and 2 dabs of Acend, eh!

In this situation, 'MAYBE' is a very powerful word! And the only thing that really matters is that you're HAPPY. But! I would bet that you like her, but show it, but don't say it, Rag! Not for a while anyway; and later on in life, every now and then.

It's AH-MAZING what a change-up does to a person. Women have been doing that since the caveman days; and now men are catching on. These things happen when you stop handing over your nuts, is what I say. I even picked up, "STIMULATE MY MIND, AND YOU CAN HAVE MY BODY." And women freak the *beep* out when that's said to them. *smh* Thing is, I believe it and mean it when I say it, too! Smoke

Anyway, at least you know for sure you're in there! Hi Be very careful, though. I've found that once I start saying 'I LOVE YOU' or 'I REALLY CARE' the relationship loses its power ... kind of like they're saying, "HA! HA! GOTCHA! GAME OVER!" Tis sad that we have to play that came, but it appears that it's the NEW RULES OF THE GAME. Most can't win with the old ways of playing. *smh*

And I still wanna know if your Ascend is with or without Cops, Rag.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 4:05 PM by MMM.)
04-08-2014 4:01 PM
Ragnar
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
78 thanks in 36 posts

04-08-2014 11:57 PM

MMM,

I'm sorry, I hadn't seen your pm; I have Ascend oil in pepper and nutmeg without cops.

I've been getting that sense of "As soon as I say anything about Long Term Relationship it's Game Over, she'll know she's got me and she's won", so I have been very careful to be vague in what I say. And I haven't bought any presents, nor taken her out to a fancy restaurant. But you are correct, I guess I have been showing that I like her with my actions. i.e.. opening doors for her, pulling her chair out for her at bars, asking if she's warm enough, and of course all that slow, considerate stuff from "Drive your woman wild in bed".

But there must come a time to ease off on the mones. I think I'll slowly reduce the AMOUNT of Ascend and XiSt I am using, then reduce the FREQUENCY i.e. meet her a few times without mones, a few times with; then pretty much go mone-free, reserving XiSt for occasional use, and keeping my Ascend and A314 for work.

Thanks for your advice MMM, always helpful to get a viewpoint from outside!
04-08-2014 11:57 PM
Thanks given by MMM
stefdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 481
Thanks received:
434 thanks in 263 posts

04-09-2014 3:01 AM

Hmmmm MMM was right to insist, I was betting on the default, with cops, version.The effect with cops are likely to be different.Do you think this combo could work with Corpo+Xist?
04-09-2014 3:01 AM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 319
Thanks received:
333 thanks in 208 posts

04-09-2014 6:04 AM

(04-08-2014 11:57 PM)Ragnar Wrote:  And I haven't bought any presents, nor taken her out to a fancy restaurant.

Just remember, you want to reward her good behavior towards you when she does something you like. Ex; Great sex, have a great dinner later.

Quote:Watch successful people and you find that they are more generous than
the average person when it comes to saying, “Thank you.”
When someone does a favor for you, they do it because they are framing
you in a favorable light. By expressing appreciation to them, you legitimize their
favorable projection of you.

Don’t say things like “You shouldn’t have” that indicate you didn’t deserve
what they did for you. A person gives things to you because they see you as
being worthy of the best. If you kill this attitude of theirs, you convey that you’re
unworthy.
So whenever a woman compliments you or does something nice for you,
never belittle it or ignore it. Instead, thank her with the full mindset that you
deserved such nice treatment.
Remember—reward her good behavior!
By the way, whenever a woman compliments you, view it as her really
saying to you, “I like you. I want you to keep pushing our interaction forward to
the sex.”
So say "Thank you!" and it'll almost hypnotically guide her into your
bedroom!

You should never stop a woman from performing acts of
generosity towards you.
When she does a favor for you, she increases her good impression you by
rationalizing to herself that you must be worthy of such good treatment.
To put it differently, always allow women to do things for you. If she offers
to pay for something, let her. Never say, “Oh no, I’ll pay for it.” If she offers to
cook for you, go for it. Don’t say, “That’s okay, I’ll buy us a candlelit dinner.”
Thank her and adopt the mindset that you deserve to have things done for
you.

~John Alexander
boy do I love this book so far
04-09-2014 6:04 AM
Thanks given by meme371, moe

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1233 thanks in 643 posts

04-09-2014 8:16 AM

(04-08-2014 11:57 PM)Ragnar Wrote:  MMM,

I'm sorry, I hadn't seen your pm; I have Ascend oil in pepper and nutmeg without cops.

I've been getting that sense of "As soon as I say anything about Long Term Relationship it's Game Over, she'll know she's got me and she's won", so I have been very careful to be vague in what I say. And I haven't bought any presents, nor taken her out to a fancy restaurant. But you are correct, I guess I have been showing that I like her with my actions. i.e.. opening doors for her, pulling her chair out for her at bars, asking if she's warm enough, and of course all that slow, considerate stuff from "Drive your woman wild in bed".

But there must come a time to ease off on the mones. I think I'll slowly reduce the AMOUNT of Ascend and XiSt I am using, then reduce the FREQUENCY i.e. meet her a few times without mones, a few times with; then pretty much go mone-free, reserving XiSt for occasional use, and keeping my Ascend and A314 for work.

Thanks for your advice MMM, always helpful to get a viewpoint from outside!

TOE-TAL-LEE AU-SUM! Showing, but not saying, rocks in the NEW AGE. There will come a time, I THINK, when she'll ask, "WHY DO YOU NEVER SAY YOU LOVE ME?" Just grab her and hug her, or grab her and hug and kiss her. "IT'S A CURSE." or "SURE I'VE SAID IT." has always been my response.

I think mones are to be worn as such WHEN IN A RELATIONSHIP. Get in the door, and back off its usage. PAYING ATTENTION is the only way to KNOW when things are changing; and then go back to using before it's too late. I TRULY believe in the IMPRINT EFFECT. Whatever it is that hits them, hits them for a while without continuous usage. Just a theory. I've been wrong before. Lots of times, too! Pilot

KEEP IT FUN, Rag! No matter what she tries to pull, 'cause they do get desperate to WIN so to speak. Duct tape your balls to your cock, 'cause a lot of women want them to claim, "I WON AGAIN!" Just saying. So happy

Thanks for FINALLY giving me the Cops or no Cops. 'Cause I was confused how with cops worked with Xist; and by the reactions of those in, I think, the office, I would have bet NO COPS.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 8:17 AM by MMM.)
04-09-2014 8:16 AM
Thanks given by meme371
Abba
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 24
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 6 posts

04-10-2014 10:54 PM

You may want to read up on as33156's famous 'Falling in love' combo which may create a permanent bond, if that's what you are going for. [He uses Nude Alpha & Cohesion]

Explosive sex and infatuation, while typically ending earlier, can last up to a year and a half. By that time a couple needs to have become used to each others weak points and function as a unit in day to day life and begin to work at keeping the relationship on a roll. That's when the use of pheromones really becomes valuable.

Good luck.
04-10-2014 10:54 PM
stefdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 481
Thanks received:
434 thanks in 263 posts

04-11-2014 3:35 AM

(04-10-2014 10:54 PM)Abba Wrote:  You may want to read up on as33156's famous 'Falling in love' combo which may create a permanent bond, if that's what you are going for. [He uses Nude Alpha & Cohesion]

Explosive sex and infatuation, while typically ending earlier, can last up to a year and a half. By that time a couple needs to have become used to each others weak points and function as a unit in day to day life and begin to work at keeping the relationship on a roll. That's when the use of pheromones really becomes valuable.

Good luck.

Is it cohesion indeed?I think it's straight dienone.
04-11-2014 3:35 AM

Share This Thread