Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cover Scents
Alpha
Mystery Box

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 11 posts

Cover Scents
06-01-2015 6:21 PM

Hey guys,

I have been reading through Pheromones Treasures threads and I like what I have been reading so far, CPT, GOA, AT & THU sound very promising. I was caught off guard didn't notice this company before and I am glad that I did, especially after reading what snoop's experiences and other members on the forum have been like.

Back to the subject at hand, I am planning to purchase a couple of mones from PT maybe go with CPT & GOA and ask for samples of AT & THU, but i have looked around and found very little about the scent you guys are ordering with and what you guys like & don't like, I know some of you are going with unscented and as I recall snoop has GOA in Cedar And Saffron if I am not mistaken and I read other members going with Cold Water, so any suggestions on scents? Thanks.

Alpha
06-01-2015 6:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1421 thanks in 942 posts

RE: Cover Scents
06-01-2015 6:43 PM

Unscented is an option some members have gone with. I've ordered my mones so far in Cold Water. It's a nice and fresh aquatic scent that dries down and flows with the mones naturally.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
06-01-2015 6:43 PM
Thanks given by Alpha
Alpha
Mystery Box

Rep Post

Thanks received:
21 thanks in 11 posts

06-02-2015 5:47 PM

Thank you Kimosabe I appreciate the input, any other members would like to shed in some light on the scents they ordered and how are they liking not liking them.

Alpha
06-02-2015 5:47 PM
ShadowX114
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 48
Thanks received:
180 thanks in 115 posts

06-03-2015 10:40 AM

First, nice avatar!

I don't think you have access to journals yet. I just posted my reviews for some of the scents so I will copy/paste:

Musk Cybilia: I sprayed this on my elbow's crook. It reminded me of my uncle. So maybe it smells like a cologne that he used to wear. It's elegant and clean. Maybe a night time scent. The cologne Escada came to mind but I'm not sure so don’t take my words on it as I haven’t smelled Escada for years. Maybe I remembered it simply because it used to be one of my uncles’ colognes. I like it.

Celestical Waters: I think John once described it as a clean spring fragrance. I can see how it fits the description. Kind of like smelling the water when you're out in the woods. It smells nice but not something I would like to have in my collection. I was debating between this and Cold Water for my full bottle purchases. I’m glad I went with Cold Water as I would have regretted if I chose this one; I’m sure I would have gotten tired of it pretty fast. I’m not saying it doesn’t smell good because it does. It's simply not my thing. Oh and it's more of a "sweet" scent.

Cedar and saffron: I couldn’t really smell anything straight from the bottle. Either because it's oil or maybe my nose needs a break after smelling the other three. When I was trying to open the vial, I could smell a light scent on my fingers. First thought? Amazing! It’s soft and elegant. It could be considered feminine but it's also masculine. If this is how the base notes smell like, then I believe the scent will be perfect for sexual and/or comfort pheromones as such GOA and hookup. This scent could work as a synergy. I could see how the combination of the scent plus the pheromone could make the women melt on you. If I get the hookup or GOA, I will take it in Cedar and saffron.
I couldn't get enough from smelling my fingers, so I’m imagining how a girl would react if she likes it as much as I do plus being affected by the pheromone (e.g GOA or hookup!). She may not stop smelling you. It has a calm/mature/elegant smell so even though you could pick AOA in that scent, I think it's more appropriate for AT, GOA, hookup and Captain.

Cold water: "Fresh and aquatic" was my first impression. It would be a great cologne as an after-shower. I have smelled something similar but I don’t know what it is. I have read more than once that it doesn’t smell like cool water but I think there’s similarities. I don’t recall the scent of cool water at 100% so I have to smell it again before giving it a final thought but I don't think they are far from each other. So if you want to have a general idea of how Cold water smells like, then go and sniff Cool water Smile Either way, however, I like it. Perfect for summer. I wouldn't take this one for sexual pheromones but rather upbeat ones such as AOA.

If I have to list them in order of preference:
1- Cedar and saffron
2- Musk Cybilia
3- Cold Water
4- Celestical Waters

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace, AM in Black spice
Androtics: TAC (20mcg/akuto scent), P74 (5mcg), P75 (2.5mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97
Apex: Core (Fury Scent), M3X (Arc), Style (Fuse)
LAL: AV, BW, Max T, OD Gel, Wolf,
Pheromone XS: Bliss, Evolve Oil, Cohesion, Connections
Other: Pherlure, Impi Red
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2015 10:41 AM by ShadowX114.)
06-03-2015 10:40 AM
Thanks given by moe, Alpha
Alpha
Mystery Box

Rep Post

Thanks received:
21 thanks in 11 posts

06-03-2015 1:38 PM

Hahaha it is all an illusion(Avatar), One of the best TV shows Californication!!

Ya I still don't have access to the journal's sad but I am on the right path.
Oh man thank you so much Shadow for the detailed and well wrote descriptions of the scents, it felt like I already own them and got a good wift, makes choosing between them that much easier. Much appreciated.

Alpha
06-03-2015 1:38 PM

Alpha
Mystery Box

Rep Post

Thanks received:
21 thanks in 11 posts

06-04-2015 7:52 AM

Apologizes fellow members, I just realized that there are a couple of threads about the scents and what not with detailed explanations and enough info to not need another thread, you can find them in the everything else sub folder.

Alpha
06-04-2015 7:52 AM
kerno
upgrade

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 108
Thanks received:
104 thanks in 63 posts

04-06-2016 4:40 PM

Did anyone tried aqua di gio from PT? Compared to the real one?
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2016 4:40 PM by kerno.)
04-06-2016 4:40 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1532
Thanks received:
2463 thanks in 1147 posts

04-06-2016 4:45 PM

From what I've read it is a pretty good match.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Hookup-...#pid162353

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
04-06-2016 4:45 PM
Thanks given by kerno
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1803
Thanks received:
1724 thanks in 1054 posts

04-06-2016 4:52 PM

(04-06-2016 4:45 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  From what I've read it is a pretty good match.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Hookup-...#pid162353

To an unrefined nose (no offense intended to Spars) - this doesn't tell us much on how the two compare.

I'm not a fan of PTreas scents at all. Not surprisingly, this is about the only part of John's products he didn't create himself (the 'about' being the bottles Razz ). They're extremely cheap, synthetic scents. A shame, as the blends themselves are exceptional! It's not going to come close to AdG at that price. As with any cheaper replication, you get what you pay for (or less than that).
04-06-2016 4:52 PM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1532
Thanks received:
2463 thanks in 1147 posts

04-06-2016 4:57 PM

(04-06-2016 4:52 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  To an unrefined nose (no offense intended to Spars) - this doesn't tell us much on how the two compare.

I'm not a fan of PTreas scents at all. Not surprisingly, this is about the only part of John's products he didn't create himself (the 'about' being the bottles Razz ). They're extremely cheap, synthetic scents. A shame, as the blends themselves are exceptional! It's not going to come close to AdG at that price. As with any cheaper replication, you get what you pay for (or less than that).

I've never tried the scents from PTreas, I prefer getting unscented Pheromones and adding my own scents to them (or layering them with a cover scent). Other than Love Potion, I've never found any phero company cover scents to really fit the bill for me.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
04-06-2016 4:57 PM

Share This Thread