Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cover Scents
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1803
Thanks received:
1724 thanks in 1054 posts

RE: Cover Scents
04-06-2016 5:07 PM

(04-06-2016 4:57 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I've never tried the scents from PTreas, I prefer getting unscented Pheromones and adding my own scents to them (or layering them with a cover scent). Other than Love Potion, I've never found any phero company cover scents to really fit the bill for me.

Nor have I. The original Fury scent came closest, and Impi Red is pretty nice (best so far), but still not the level of quality I'd like to see for a cover scent. Love Potion might be even better, but I understand they still use synthetics and materials that aren't of the best quality. This is true of most niche brands too, so none of this is a dealbreaker. If the scents are good, I'll use them.

I've been thinking of finding a Love Potion scent or two to use as a regular staple, in fact - preferably something bitter, dry, daring and green. Think leather, tobacco, vetiver, patchouli, galbanum, oakmoss and sandalwood. These are some of my favorite notes (or an accord in the case of leather). I already have a good number on my list (thanks to NuTrix for the recommendations!), but if there's anything else you can think of that might fit the bill, I'd love to try it out.
04-06-2016 5:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 367
Thanks received:
136 thanks in 112 posts

RE: Cover Scents
04-21-2016 8:52 AM

I've been ordering pheromones with vanila as a cover scent as it has pheromone like qualities.

Intense.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2016 9:06 AM by dorfmeister.)
04-21-2016 8:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread