Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Corporativo & Glace Review
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
341 thanks in 104 posts

Corporativo & Glace Review
02-21-2012 8:19 AM

First off - you can smell the Pheromones in these products. All of them. I got unscented as Mrs. BH is very particular about colognes - does not care for most of them - so I decided on unscented and cover with something she I know she likes. But I almost regretted it as I can often pick up the scent of the Pheromones through cologne I am wearing.

Chris also sent me small samples of the scents. I liked all the scents. The Black Spice scent reminded me of Kenneth Cole Black. The other scents smelled very much like commercially available colognes I have nose-tested. So it is really a matter of finding the scent package that most closely matches the cologne you normally wear and the cologne scent packages will blend right in with yours.

I will say the first time I tried Glace I used three sprays - two the neck and one to the wrists. After maybe five minutes I noticed I actually started feeling a little giddy and had to ground myself, which I did very easily. I have not had any noticeable self-effects off a pheromone product in a long time.

I normally just throw on my Pheromones and go about my day and not really look for results although sometimes they really stand out after the fact.

Here are two different occasions with the following mix:

2 sprays Corporativo to the upper chest/lower neck
1 spray Glace to the wrists

Situation 1:
Major event. My people are dedicated, motivated and hard working but this is pretty much a once a year no-fail event. A lot of time and planning has gone into this but it needs to go smoothly. And my people shine. Not only are they doing their jobs well they are jumping in when they see something needs to be done. People are coming to me saying "What next?", "How can I help?", "Things are under control, what else can I do?". If you are a leader or manager, it was magnificent.

Situation 2
Board meeting. After we have been there a while, the HR person who is not far from me puts forth a proposal to save some money. The amount of money is small but the ramifications for some people are potentially huge. It is not necessarily a bad idea, but the timing is wrong given the economy, etc. I am help lead the group that gets this idea shut down The conversation is professional, nothing personal or insulting. Afterwards the HR person actually thanks me for my input.

I know this may not seem like a big deal or very definitive to some people, but pheromone products are there to make your social interactions easier. In both of these cases I am sure that they did just that. Two potentially tricky situations went much better than normal I am sure due to the effects of the Pheromones.
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2012 8:20 AM by Bosshank.)
02-21-2012 8:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman, Moredots, Grasshopper, shadowknight, Sptsmed, stld82, as33156, Pheroquirk, zerosix85, solidprice

Moredots
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 5 posts

RE: Corporativo & Glace Review
02-21-2012 9:11 AM

Great review bosshank. That's my personal goal with mones; to improve company and career interactions. The women are a bonus Smile

I wish I had asked Chris for samples of the different scents. I like trying new colognes so I chose cedar fire for my AM. Fingers crossed I like it ha
02-21-2012 9:11 AM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
762 thanks in 283 posts

02-21-2012 10:50 AM

I am still testing the Corpo myself, and in hopes that it works for me as well as the AM does and as well as a few others have suggested it does for them. I did try it this weekend with someone that I had spent an evening with already using AM, Glace and TL and switched to Corpo, Glace and TL on Friday night. Things went well, but not as heated as they had been the last evening we were together, could have been that she was tired, maybe that there was not as much alcohol involved or who knows. The night was still good, but I switched back to AM, Glace and TL the following night and it was the same heated and intense evening as the previous Tuesday night. I still need to try Corpo more and don't think I can truly judge Friday nights outcome on just that one switch as other factors may have easily played a role. But I do know that AM, Glace or any social and TL just seem to be magic for me at the moment.
02-21-2012 10:50 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1172 thanks in 450 posts

02-22-2012 9:01 PM

Sptsmed. You do not feel that TL is social enough. I thought that it was supposed to be a type of a social/buffer.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
02-22-2012 9:01 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1275
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1013 posts

02-23-2012 4:09 PM

True Love is nothing in the way like a classical social .. this means it's not designed to enhance conversations ...

it's an romantic enhancer and buffer for None Products !

if you need some Icebreaker ... feel good stuff then you should go with Glace and Corpo

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
02-23-2012 4:09 PM
Thanks given by JAYCEE, Interstellar

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1172 thanks in 450 posts

02-23-2012 5:54 PM

Thanks Pago. My Glace and Corpo are currently enroute to me. I think that the mode of transportation is by Wagon-train. There is not enough snow in California to be coming by dog-sled.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
02-23-2012 5:54 PM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
341 thanks in 104 posts

08-08-2012 9:11 PM

Here is a funny thing I have noticed when wearing Corpo - with one female in particular - mid-30s, married with kids - we get along very well. Whenever I wear Corpo around her, and it is usually with a little Glace, she will give me a big hug and squeeze at least one of her boobs hard into my chest. I am not complaining.
08-08-2012 9:11 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, kenpachi, solidprice

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Corporativo Detailed Review Pheromone 21 5,550 01-06-2017 7:38 AM
Last Post: GoergeFocky
  My Glace Lightsilicone Review Aero-el 2 1,762 11-13-2016 5:16 PM
Last Post: Muad'Dib
  Glace - review idontknow 154 61,225 10-30-2016 11:31 PM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420