Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Which Version of Core is Best?
CV1
CV2
CV3
CV4
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Core Version Poll: Which is best?
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Core Version Poll: Which is best?
02-14-2016 2:09 PM

(02-14-2016 1:19 PM)kerno Wrote:  
Quote:It's perfectly obvious you were talking about me, considering you sent a PM on this exact subject months ago. If you don't want to own up about it, then you can forget about your alpha male delusions. Passive-aggressively bringing up a subject like this is beta male behavior. Be direct or don't bring it up at all.
And it's perfectly obvious who you are to me. based on your posts and your date of birth. It's possible I'm wrong but that's a small chance, then there has to be a guy who wears the same products as you and test the same products at the same time.

It's not remotely possible. I moved three weeks ago and generally avoided interaction in the town I lived in previously. It was a painfully dull place.

What state do you live in? If you don't live in Indiana, there's no chance I'm the guy you have in mind. I haven't lived anywhere else in close to a year.
02-14-2016 2:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-15-2016 5:44 AM

(02-14-2016 4:52 AM)kerno Wrote:  I don't think I ever said too someone that I'm alpha, you also probably don't get what I meant, I mean finding something which give me an insane boost on getting (a) girl(s) is alpha IMO. Beta's won't find it and if they discover this forum it won't work for them, I'm 20 years old and I heard the word 'pheromones' already 10 times in my life. If an alpha would hear it in a context I had heard he would have come stronger out of it. I learned 3 times what pheromones are on school but I have only seen 2 other people from school who use pheromones, one of them is a wannebe alpha and the other well I'm 99% sure he's someone on this forum with a 'big name' I'm not going to say who it is because you won't believe me anyway and he's only going to deny it. He made something out of it so did I.
Lol you remind me of those guys I've encountered several times in my life who think they're sh** and have to bring people down to make them feel better about themselves. Kinda hard to take them seriously, tbh. Just frankly speaking, and my opinion too.. I do recall what else they're called...bullies. Calling people "wannabe alphas?" Really? Come on now..

Saying that pheromones won't work if an individual is "beta" is a bit too presumptive and it doesn't seem like you've read much on here, especially looked into people's journeys. There are several reputable men on here who evolved into alphas with the help of self help education and training, subs, NLPs, and, last but definitely not the least, pheromones. I suggest reading up on them. I'm not sure what you're getting at by saying how many times you've heard the word pheromones in your life.

(02-14-2016 4:52 AM)kerno Wrote:  Lol, you might think that but I don't think you can judge me that hard. I know who I am, where I am in life and what's most likely going to happen in the future, you don't! And it's mostly the opposite of what you quoted. But that doesn't matter.

Wait, what? Remind me what the point of quoting is, then? I could understand taking things out of context, but it being opposite of what was quoted? You're kind of all over the place...sorry if I flustered you.
(02-14-2016 4:52 AM)kerno Wrote:  Ok I gave my opinion and if someone gives an opinion which is not like the picture society gives there will always be disagreement and a lot. I just think that alpha is genetically, there's nothing wrong with that..

I understand and respect that everyone has their own opinion. I accept your opinion that pheromones may be attributed to genetics, but my main intent was to remind you to be more mindful of the way you talk about other people, may they be from this forum or not. That you do not need to put people down to try and prove you're alpha. If you're alpha, you won't need to keep saying it, which you did.

Girl sigh

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2016 5:47 AM by BeautifulEnigma.)
02-15-2016 5:44 AM

BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-15-2016 5:53 AM

@CptLeon Sorry for sending your thread off on a tangent. Just felt I had to speak up. Smile Now back to your regularly scheduled programming!

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
02-15-2016 5:53 AM
CptLeon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-15-2016 9:40 AM

(02-15-2016 5:53 AM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  @CptLeon Sorry for sending your thread off on a tangent. Just felt I had to speak up. Smile Now back to your regularly scheduled programming!

lol, I've learned I can't really stop from people from going off in 5 different directions but oh well. It's no big deal Pardon

Quick Edit: Now that I look back at the last couple of pages. Kerno, you really turned this into a shet-show, good job..
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2016 9:45 AM by CptLeon.)
02-15-2016 9:40 AM
ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-28-2016 10:08 PM

CV3 was the best version of Core. In fact is was so good that it got me laid most off all the attraction mones that I used last year beating Evolve, NA, Impi red, New Pheromone Additive etc...

Unfortunately it's been out of stock for months now Angry

R.I.P !!!
02-28-2016 10:08 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

02-28-2016 10:35 PM

I've been hoping to try CV3 for some time. Whatever changes were made from CV3 to CV4 seem to have reduced the consistency of the mix. If CV5 comes in the near future, I'd like to see it primarily developed off CV3, not the later versions.
02-28-2016 10:35 PM

kerno - Banned
upgrade

02-29-2016 5:07 AM

I feel the same about CV4.5 being out of stock. I also hope there will be a CV5 but then based on CV4(.5), girls were having romantical feelings and they liked me a lot (better than XiSt oil), it also had status and imprinting but I never tried CV3 which I will when possible. Maybe some CV5 like CV4.5 but without consistency porblems?
02-29-2016 5:07 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

Core Version Poll: Which is best?
08-12-2018 1:03 AM

I was promised Kerno long before to test FIVE.
I've tested FIVE sample.
It gives me IDGAF attitude. And happy mood.
People stares at me (but not obviously like Core).
With adding Imprint, some girls staring strongly and continuously at me like they want to be my gf (and want children from me).

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
08-12-2018 1:03 AM

Share This Thread