Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Which Version of Core is Best?
CV1
CV2
CV3
CV4
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Core Version Poll: Which is best?
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Core Version Poll: Which is best?
02-13-2016 6:46 AM

(02-12-2016 6:31 AM)kerno Wrote:  But CV4(.5) together with another product induced fallout for me. It definally worked well for me I wore that other product and went into a convo with random girls, although it didn't always went fluent and natural for some reason when we were talking and I sprayed unnoticed the CV4.(5)(on my hands) I was two minutes away from closing the deal. Or when I just went CV4.5 with the other product from the start.

Okay, I'll bite. What is up with the OTHER PRODUCT? Are you gonna share what it was, or not?

(02-13-2016 2:18 AM)kerno Wrote:  I know he wouldn't do that, it's just at this moment I would let's just say not like it, because it works so well for me. This last night I went out again with my combo to a party where people are normally just to dance and there just came a girl saying hello, and some other chitchatstuff, after one minute she just asked if I would like to kiss her.. OK.. I tested a lot of stuff out and I just think I'm gonna need a big supply of CV4.5 in my life..
But I can only hope for it to be sold, you can never be sure of something

How old was the girl, and how old are you, K? Superstition

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2016 10:58 AM by MMM.)
02-13-2016 6:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kerno - Banned
upgrade

02-13-2016 5:58 PM

(02-13-2016 6:46 AM)MMM Wrote:  Okay, I'll bite. What is up with the OTHER PRODUCT? Are you gonna share what it was, or not?

(02-13-2016 2:18 AM)kerno Wrote:  I know he wouldn't do that, it's just at this moment I would let's just say not like it, because it works so well for me. This last night I went out again with my combo to a party where people are normally just to dance and there just came a girl saying hello, and some other chitchatstuff, after one minute she just asked if I would like to kiss her.. OK.. I tested a lot of stuff out and I just think I'm gonna need a big supply of CV4.5 in my life..
But I can only hope for it to be sold, you can never be sure of something
How old was the girl, and how old are you, K? Superstition

Thanks!

Hmmm, if CV4.5 is in stock again I might tell. But to be honest, I would never have found this combo if I would have followed the advice on this forum, this upsets me and hold me back of sharing it.

It probably might also just work so well for me because the product just suits me well. And I'm sure it won't fit most people, because when I look around I see that almost everyone is different than me, I don't know a lot of people who I could consider as the same group as I am. Most people are either beta or wannebe alpha which make them even more sillyfacepalm. When you ask me alpha has nothing to do about what your position is on a ladder, how much money you have or wearing a suit. Being alpha is pure genetically, it's from the inside. (That's what I thought even before using mones)

For all the products I tested one just fits me more than another and I just found what suited my own signature/being very well.

I found this combo, because I'm alpha. Alpha's adapt, survive and win.
It's also actually more than 2 products I use. I have used up to 5 different products with great results, but you never read of such thing..

I'm 20 years old, the girl must have been 20-25 but that didn't matered my combo also worked on girls that are 15 and on MILFS
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2016 6:01 PM by kerno.)
02-13-2016 5:58 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-13-2016 9:27 PM

(02-13-2016 5:58 PM)kerno Wrote:  How old was t
Hmmm, if CV4.5 is in stock again I might tell. But to be honest, I would never have found this combo if I would have followed the advice on this forum, this upsets me and hold me back of sharing it.

At the risk of sounding like a b_____ and getting in trouble, I'd have to just say that from a female perspective, this statement alone just projects an image of an individual who lacks maturity and resorts to whining and spiteful behavior for not getting what he wants. Not alpha at all..
(02-13-2016 5:58 PM)kerno Wrote:  Most people are either beta or wannebe alpha which make them even more sillyfacepalm. When you ask me alpha has nothing to do about what your position is on a ladder, how much money you have or wearing a suit. Being alpha is pure genetically, it's from the inside. (That's what I thought even before using mones)

For all the products I tested one just fits me more than another and I just found what suited my own signature/being very well.

It's also actually more than 2 products I use. I have used up to 5 different products with great results, but you never read of such thing..

I'm 20 years old, the girl must have been 20-25 but that didn't matered my combo also worked on girls that are 15 and on MILFS

It won't be necessary for true alphas to announce he's an alpha to anyone. This would naturally show by the collected confidence he would have in himself, and people would naturally pick up on the energy the person emits. Repeatedly saying you're an alpha and calling others beta, especially in a condescending manner, seems more beta to me than anything else.

Just my 2 cents and perhaps something to consider. Girl_smile

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2016 9:29 PM by BeautifulEnigma.)
02-13-2016 9:27 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

02-14-2016 4:52 AM

(02-13-2016 9:27 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  At the risk of sounding like a b_____ and getting in trouble, I'd have to just say that from a female perspective, this statement alone just projects an image of an individual who lacks maturity and resorts to whining and spiteful behavior for not getting what he wants. Not alpha at all..
(02-13-2016 5:58 PM)kerno Wrote:  Most people are either beta or wannebe alpha which make them even more sillyfacepalm. When you ask me alpha has nothing to do about what your position is on a ladder, how much money you have or wearing a suit. Being alpha is pure genetically, it's from the inside. (That's what I thought even before using mones)

It won't be necessary for true alphas to announce he's an alpha to anyone. This would naturally show by the collected confidence he would have in himself, and people would naturally pick up on the energy the person emits. Repeatedly saying you're an alpha and calling others beta, especially in a condescending manner, seems more beta to me than anything else.

Just my 2 cents and perhaps something to consider. Girl_smile

I don't think I ever said too someone that I'm alpha, you also probably don't get what I meant, I mean finding something which give me an insane boost on getting (a) girl(s) is alpha IMO. Beta's won't find it and if they discover this forum it won't work for them, I'm 20 years old and I heard the word 'pheromones' already 10 times in my life. If an alpha would hear it in a context I had heard he would have come stronger out of it. I learned 3 times what pheromones are on school but I have only seen 2 other people from school who use pheromones, one of them is a wannebe alpha and the other well I'm 99% sure he's someone on this forum with a 'big name' I'm not going to say who it is because you won't believe me anyway and he's only going to deny it. He made something out of it so did I.

Quote:this statement alone just projects an image of an individual who lacks maturity and resorts to whining and spiteful behavior for not getting what he wants. Not alpha at all..

Lol, you might think that but I don't think you can judge me that hard. I know who I am, where I am in life and what's most likely going to happen in the future, you don't! And it's mostly the opposite of what you quoted. But that doesn't matter.

Ok I gave my opinion and if someone gives an opinion which is not like the picture society gives there will always be disagreement and a lot. I just think that alpha is genetically, there's nothing wrong with that..
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2016 5:07 AM by kerno.)
02-14-2016 4:52 AM

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

02-14-2016 10:41 AM

(02-14-2016 4:52 AM)kerno Wrote:  I don't think I ever said too someone that I'm alpha.

Well, you did say this:

Quote:I found this combo, because I'm alpha

And I'm not gonna get into this flame war. I respect your opinions. But why do you have to say, "I didn't say that," when someone points out the way that you're talking and acting, when you really think it and believe it???

But my real reason for replying is that this is an interesting conversation on "alphaness" which is a way overused term. There are many different aspects to being alpha. Frankly alpha is a term best suited for wolves and chimps and gorillas, but human society is complex. I consider myself a combination of alpha and beta at different times. It's probably genetic in that I'm very adaptable, but it can't be denied that some people go from beta to alpha. That is their experience. And they're the strongest alphas, too, because they've lifted themselves up and made something of themselves.
02-14-2016 10:41 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

02-14-2016 11:49 AM

(02-14-2016 4:52 AM)kerno Wrote:  and the other well I'm 99% sure he's someone on this forum with a 'big name' I'm not going to say who it is because you won't believe me anyway and he's only going to deny it. He made something out of it so did I.

That PM confused me back then, and I called you out back out then for your BS claim, but I left it alone assuming you intended that PM for someone else. The fact that you're still bringing this up months later tells me that you're paranoid and weak, and I have no problem calling you out for this on the public forums. There is no "big-name pheromone user' in your area. It's all in your head. Drop it, and consider seeking professional help. Beer
02-14-2016 11:49 AM
siddie
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-14-2016 12:10 PM

I've used Core V1, 2 and 4. CV1 gave be my far the best results, solo and in combination.
02-14-2016 12:10 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

02-14-2016 12:49 PM

(02-14-2016 10:41 AM)NP17 Wrote:  Well, you did say this:

Quote:I found this combo, because I'm alpha

And I'm not gonna get into this flame war. I respect your opinions. But why do you have to say, "I didn't say that," when someone points out the way that you're talking and acting, when you really think it and believe it???

But my real reason for replying is that this is an interesting conversation on "alphaness" which is a way overused term. There are many different aspects to being alpha. Frankly alpha is a term best suited for wolves and chimps and gorillas, but human society is complex. I consider myself a combination of alpha and beta at different times. It's probably genetic in that I'm very adaptable, but it can't be denied that some people go from beta to alpha. That is their experience. And they're the strongest alphas, too, because they've lifted themselves up and made something of themselves.

I never said to someone in real life hey yo man I'm an alpha guy, I did said it on the forum. Someone who can use a pheromone blend with good results is just alpha IMO. If he could do it on another way he's alpha too.(yes getting girls is not what being alpha is all about ok and this is no insult to anyone and if you think about it in another way I have no problems with it) But let's just stop here, I agree I should never have started about it. If we want to discuss I suggest opening a new thread.
(02-14-2016 11:49 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  That PM confused me back then, and I called you out back out then for your BS claim, but I left it alone assuming you intended that PM for someone else. The fact that you're still bringing this up months later tells me that you're paranoid and weak, and I have no problem calling you out for this on the public forums. There is no "big-name pheromone user' in your area. It's all in your head. Drop it, and consider seeking professional help. Beer

Who said I was talking about you?
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2016 12:50 PM by kerno.)
02-14-2016 12:49 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

02-14-2016 12:55 PM

(02-14-2016 12:49 PM)kerno Wrote:  
(02-14-2016 11:49 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  That PM confused me back then, and I called you out back out then for your BS claim, but I left it alone assuming you intended that PM for someone else. The fact that you're still bringing this up months later tells me that you're paranoid and weak, and I have no problem calling you out for this on the public forums. There is no "big-name pheromone user' in your area. It's all in your head. Drop it, and consider seeking professional help. Beer

Who said I was talking about you?

It's perfectly obvious you were talking about me, considering you sent a PM on this exact subject months ago. If you don't want to own up about it, then you can forget about your alpha male delusions. Passive-aggressively bringing up a subject like this is beta male behavior. Be direct or don't bring it up at all.
02-14-2016 12:55 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

02-14-2016 1:19 PM

(02-14-2016 12:55 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Who said I was talking about you?
Quote:It's perfectly obvious you were talking about me, considering you sent a PM on this exact subject months ago. If you don't want to own up about it, then you can forget about your alpha male delusions. Passive-aggressively bringing up a subject like this is beta male behavior. Be direct or don't bring it up at all.

And it's perfectly obvious who you are to me. based on your posts and your date of birth. It's possible I'm wrong but that's a small chance, then there has to be a guy who wears the same products as you and test the same products at the same time.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2016 1:21 PM by kerno.)
02-14-2016 1:19 PM

Share This Thread