Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Core + Orbital = INSANE SOCIAL
LukeThighwalker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Core + Orbital = INSANE SOCIAL
03-17-2019 1:44 PM

Combo: Core (x1), Orbital (x2), Around neck

Environment: Huge rave at a nightclub in my college town

Targets: 18-24 years old

Self-Effects: It hit me immediately and I felt extremely social, but not in a motormouth way. I was just really in the mood to talk and have fun. Any stress or frustration or negative feelings that I had previously just disappeared. I was positive, upbeat and very relaxed. Like I was ready to get the night started.

Effects on others: First, I went to a buddy's house to pregame before we went to the rave. As soon as I walked in, everyone seemed really happy and excited to see me. I mean, noticeably more than usual. They all wanted to greet me and ask me a ton of questions like "Omg how are you? How's everything? What have you been up to?" I felt like I was being interrogated or in the middle of a game of 21 Questions.

I was getting lots of compliments too, particularly on my outfit. One of the girls in our group is usually bitchy, but even she warmed up to me and complimented me on my flannel. There was a hot girl (lets call her Ashley) with us that I haven't met before. I introduced myself and we hit it off IMMEDIATELY. While talking to her, she looked at me with doe eyes while being very giggly with a constant smile on her face. She gave me her contact info within like two minutes of our convo. Easiest number close ever.

We took an Uber to the venue and I had to cram into the back next to Ashley. She didn't hesitate to get very close to me with her legs all up on mine. I moved my legs away from hers to see what would happen and she automatically pressed her legs right back against mine. We continued talking about anything and everything during the ride while she had those doe eyes locked on to me. When we finally got out of the car, I asked her about her outfit. It was literally just a bikini with fishnets, typical rave girl outfit. She turned around to give me a better look at her ass while laughing.

Inside the venue, it was FUCKING NUTS. This is totally a high-energy mix because all of my friends and everyone around me was so hyped up. Random dudes were coming up to me like "Hell yeah bro! Let's fucking rage!!" or getting me to fist pump and jump around with them. Random girls would tap me on the shoulder to introduce themselves or tell me how much they love the music. Not to mention, girls would just start dancing in front of me or start grinding up against me without hesitation.

Conclusion: All in all, I would HIGHLY recommend this combo for anyone seeking an effective social. It's perfect to wear while bar hopping or clubbing or just being in any social setting. Spray it on and just have a good time and I guarantee that you'll have a great night filled with IOIs and attention. Play your cards right and you can probably get laid relatively easy with this combo too.
03-17-2019 1:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Core + Orbital = INSANE SOCIAL
04-26-2019 1:21 PM

awesome man!

now, if you wouldnt mind wearing this combo a few more time to make sure it is that awesome, that would be great!
04-26-2019 1:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Orbital? Yes Please!!! LL21 73 33,392 03-23-2019 4:09 AM
Last Post: Pherobeginner
  Core or orbital? haggy 7 4,570 09-24-2016 10:20 PM
Last Post: cerealbox760
  Orbital + Imprint DarkLord1 9 5,015 03-11-2016 11:59 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1
  Core+Imprint+Orbital? UOCC8 4 3,772 08-18-2014 11:19 AM