Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Orbital + Imprint
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Orbital + Imprint
02-27-2016 12:29 PM

Tried this combo out yesterday...Again, I don't normally combo products, but what the hell...I have so many.

So 1 spray of each...I spray on each side of my neck and then rub it all over with the opposite wrist.

I go to on of the offices that I work with and the two ladies are pleasant and both have dilated pupils. Both ladies are asian and one is very extroverted and the other only mildly extroverted. Both mid 40's.

So we talk about business first and then the weekend...They gave me some more leads, etc. And then the better looking one (6 out of 10..the quieter one is like a 4 because she is heavy...more than just a little) says out of the blue, I'm surprised you are not out trying to get into some panties. I'm going to mark that one down as a hit.

They have never talked about sex with me before...I normally wear just a social on business visits, but sometimes a social/sexual on Fridays.

The conversation goes straight to talking about fucking. The heavy set lady is not getting any at home and thinks that it is because of her weight. She bought a toy and keep dropping hints. She may be right and dropping pounds might be the ticket. The other one get it, but not as much as she wants. The 6 is not bad and I'm a bit surprised.

We talk about all kinds of shit...It's like you might talk about with your dudes. Anyway, they both give me a hug because I have other offices to visit.

Next hit is in the same building...different floor....black lady...30's....flirty and touchy. She goes and gets her boss (they are a prospect and not a client....yet) and we have a nice visit. Both are flirty and helpful and the boss tells me what I need to do to earn the account.

Last hit (of note) was from a white 30's lady in my last office visit of the day.....She starts talking about her week and then talks about needing a boyfriend. She shows other signs of attraction...I ask her what type of guys she likes and after her description, I say that sounds like me. She starts blushing and puts her head down and away. I tell her that I am flattered. After a pause, she says too bad that you are married...do you have any friends?....I told her that I would check and see...She gives me a nice hug and I whisper something and she smiles at me....

I have been in all of the offices before...2 are clients and 1 is a prospect...All have seen Orbital alone (which worked very well)...the addition of Imprint moved things into a different vibe. No one seemed offended (which is my goal).

Only bad part is that I crashed hard at the end of the day/night...Went to sleep before 10. Couldn't help it. slept like a rock. Maybe there is melatonin in there.
02-27-2016 12:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Orbital + Imprint
03-03-2016 7:25 AM

Nice report Darklord. Obviously the combo really works for you. hope to hear more from your experience. The Asian MILF was indeed hilarious. Rofl
03-03-2016 7:25 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-06-2016 1:02 PM

Tried this combo again last night...Watched a bit of MMA...Some great fights too.

One spray of each...So I get there pretty late and the place is packed. A very large McGregor crowd in attendance.

It was sausage fest too...Lets say 15 guys to every girl...but I'm there to watch the fights and experiment for science.

My first hit....The place is packed and a guy with Deer in the headlights offers me his seat at the bar. This is a prime real estate seat too....I hadn't talk to him, he looked at me and I nodded. After about 20 minutes of exposure, he says "Do you want my seat?". Sure, if you are leaving....Well he gave me his seat and didn't leave. Kind of just hovered around me. Didn't say shit really....but I got a good seat.

Not sure if this was a hit because I go in this place all the time...The bartender gives me a free drink. It's crowded as shit and she gives me a free drink. She has been exposed to every pheromone that I have and she always responds positively except for when I wear New Pheromone Additive. She runs then....But tonight she touches my hand and is very friendly, but again, I go in there a lot and so I'm not sure.

Next...blonde 8 comes up to the bar to order a drink...Beer and a shot....I think it is called a boilermaker, but I'm not sure....Not what I would have expected her to order. Blonde, early 30's, big old titties...She rests that gorgeous left boob right on my arm....Felt like a warm blanket. She apologizes and I say that you are ok...So she leaves it there while she waits for her drink and we chat about the fights. Her left hand is on my back and her boob is there the whole time on right forearm....My left hand accidentally touches her left boob near her nipple...I apologize...She says, "You are ok"...So I leave it there.... Her drink comes and she stays near me for awhile (she drinks it) and then has to get back to her friend. She gives me a nice hug and says its too bad I'm not single...

Next lady is drunk as shit and gives me a hug from the back...She is cute, but very fucked up. We chat for a minuted and she hugs me until her boyfriend comes over and apologizes....He is a big motherfucker!

So the power of pheromones...I didn't initiate any of the conversations...I simply went in and watched a fight. What I say about pheromones is that with that many guys, two women that I didn't know had the lady balls to approach me and get friendly. One was with her man and the other with a girlfriend....Back in the day, I would have never looked to find women at a sausage fest...Too much testosterone and competition...I like better ratios....but pheromones do give an advantage. I didn't have 10 or 20 women approach me, although I saw some looks...But I certainly didn't expect two women to seek me out in a virtual sea of Dick...especially the blonde that saw my ring.

Last point...I did have trouble sleeping last night...Not sure if it was the pheromone or that I was wired...Great fights.
03-06-2016 1:02 PM
MMM

Rep Post

03-06-2016 1:55 PM

So, DarkLordee ... how tall were these chicks, and what color panties were they wearing? *hands on hips, rolling eyes* Big Grin

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-06-2016 1:55 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-06-2016 2:57 PM

(03-06-2016 1:55 PM)MMM Wrote:  So, DarkLordee ... how tall were these chicks, and what color panties were they wearing? *hands on hips, rolling eyes* Big Grin

Now your just changing up your question pattern....jumpy

And who said they were wearing ANY panties...
03-06-2016 2:57 PM
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-07-2016 7:46 AM

(03-06-2016 2:57 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Now your just changing up your question pattern....jumpy

And who said they were wearing ANY panties...

Epic!!!Clapping
03-07-2016 7:46 AM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

03-10-2016 11:17 PM

Darklord,

Tried this mix yesterday. It is really good as you mention. Though I didn't have many interaction with girls. One that I did had ended up her being bit flirty with me in casual way.

Girls do not open you up though. I prefer Titan + Orbital though. Anyway, just to say it works.
03-10-2016 11:17 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-11-2016 2:20 PM

(03-10-2016 11:17 PM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Darklord,

Tried this mix yesterday. It is really good as you mention. Though I didn't have many interaction with girls. One that I did had ended up her being bit flirty with me in casual way.

Girls do not open you up though. I prefer Titan + Orbital though. Anyway, just to say it works.

So you are saying, Girls don't open you up with that combo on?....I've been opened with it on.

I've worn Titan and Orbital too...People don't open me up with that on...but they won't shut up once I start talking to them.

Wore it (Imprint + Orbital) last night again and not only did someone open me...at one point she started rubbing my arm. Late 30's lady out with some friends. I was talking with another patron about NFL free agency and she chimed in...She asked what I thought about RG3 and his prospects. So people will open you, if you give them an opening to work with...
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2016 2:24 PM by DarkLord1.)
03-11-2016 2:20 PM

kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

03-11-2016 11:47 PM

Hmm... Interesting.

Where were you last night ?

I tested this in a place where there were mostly young females. There age would be mostly less than 21. This may be key difference for the different result. They are mostly not that comfortable with opening someone new or older than them.

Going to try it again where opportunity arise. Your reports does indicate that girls were in there 30's. Let's see. Will report back.

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2016 11:48 PM by kalpan56.)
03-11-2016 11:47 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-11-2016 11:59 PM

(03-11-2016 11:47 PM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Hmm... Interesting.

Where were you last night ?

I tested this in a place where there were mostly young females. There age would be mostly less than 21. This may be key difference for the different result. They are mostly not that comfortable with opening someone new or older than them.

Going to try it again where opportunity arise. Your reports does indicate that girls were in there 30's. Let's see. Will report back.

Thanks

I was at a bar and the ladies were older....Wore it again to the same bar...Opened again by 30 something ladies....And got a couple of hugs.
03-11-2016 11:59 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Orbital? Yes Please!!! LL21 73 27,876 03-23-2019 4:09 AM
Last Post: Pherobeginner
  Core or orbital? haggy 7 3,886 09-24-2016 10:20 PM
Last Post: cerealbox760
  Core+Imprint+Orbital? UOCC8 4 3,302 08-18-2014 11:19 AM
Last Post: LL21