Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Core + NA + Evolve Oil Reviews
Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 382
Thanks received:
328 thanks in 193 posts

Core + NA + Evolve Oil Reviews
11-08-2014 10:44 AM

I have tried that combo many times and it hit like a truck lol....

Anyone tried that combo ?

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
11-08-2014 10:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by D_Darko

Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 444
Thanks received:
205 thanks in 139 posts

RE: Core + NA + Evolve Oil Reviews
11-13-2014 1:08 PM

more details plz? hot or cold weather? im reluctant to use some oil products atm due to the coming of winter

My Arsenal:

Apex:Core+, Dionysos+, Orbital~, Titan, Praetoria~
LAL: AV, A4A+, Wolf+, Nude, NA+, Max-T 150
PheromoneXS: Ascend*, Bliss~, Celebrity*, Cohesion, Evolve~, Loveboat, SOB+, Taboo*, Xist, Odyssey, Approach Confidence*, Barely Legal*, Exotica*
PheroTreasure: Alpha, Captain+, THU+, GOA, Auraental, Treasureful Shine~, Dunamis Duo~
AD: L2K v2~, AM*, Glace
Androtics: A314~, P74, P86, TUTH*
Love Scent: NPA, Dienone
True Pheromone: TA*, TJ*, TL-, TI*
Erox: Erox-

(*):DUD (-):more negative than positive personally (~):still testing (+): strongly recommended
11-13-2014 1:08 PM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3331
Thanks received:
1767 thanks in 873 posts

11-13-2014 5:55 PM

(11-13-2014 1:08 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  more details plz? hot or cold weather? im reluctant to use some oil products atm due to the coming of winter

And age range of hits, and dosage you've been playing with to make the statement, "IT HITS LIKE A TRUCK" please. Hi
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2014 5:56 PM by MMM.)
11-13-2014 5:55 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1864
Thanks received:
1948 thanks in 1057 posts

11-13-2014 6:19 PM

(11-08-2014 10:44 AM)Boss Wrote:   I have tried that combo many times and it hit like a truck lol....

Anyone tried that combo ?

I love core na but find it lacks sexual kick.

Questions:

You're combo that hit like a truck:

1) On what nationality of girl(s) did you notice this?
2) on what Age of girls did you notice this?
3) WHERE did you use it?
4) WHat were the effects on men? (how did they treat you? )
5) How much time did it take for effects to work? Evolve takes time to change on skin... I figure this must be for longer meetings or dates.. Not short meetings or out and about!

Thanks BOSS! Clapping
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2014 3:47 AM by dsouza.)
11-13-2014 6:19 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

11-14-2014 1:25 PM

Ok got my hands on some NA, evolve oil and, core.. Will be using 1 spray core, 2 drops NA, and 1 drop EO tomorrow night. Testing on date and potential sex.

Full report coming tomorrow..

My own concern is OD'ing on none.. 2 drop NA and 2 drop EO that must be like 30 mcg none ... My limit is usually 20 mcg.

I'll test and report back..
Smile

Dsouza
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2014 7:28 PM by dsouza.)
11-14-2014 1:25 PM
Thanks given by MMM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3331
Thanks received:
1767 thanks in 873 posts

11-14-2014 10:41 PM

(11-14-2014 1:25 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Ok got my hands on some NA, evolve oil and, core.. Will be using 1 spray core, 2 drops NA, and 1 drop EO tomorrow night. Testing on date and potential sex.

Full report coming tomorrow..

My own concern is OD'ing on none.. 2 drop NA and 2 drop EO that must be like 30 mcg none ... My limit is usually 20 mcg.

I'll test and report back..
Smile

Dsouza

Did the Boss pm you and tell you he used 2 drops of EO, or are you just guessing, D?
11-14-2014 10:41 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

11-15-2014 4:58 AM

(11-14-2014 10:41 PM)MMM Wrote:  Did the Boss pm you and tell you he used 2 drops of EO, or are you just guessing, D?

Typo! facepalm

No the boss didn't pm me.

I am going out with 1 core, 2 na , and 1 eo drop tonight!

Will report back!
Scaut

-----------------------------------------------EDIT: TONIGHTS EXPERIENCE ------------------------------
1. Core , Na, Evolve Oil didn't work out the way I wanted. I use core na religiously in café , dinner environments. However, with evolve in there the mix fizzled.. Apparently i'm low normal test at age 44.. Adding evolve seems to kills sex drive in me.. Makes me feel very wimpy. Could be the est. I always had this problem with evolve. I am more congruent with a manly signature not one that starts of wimpy and goes sexual.. In fact this mix I didn't get the sexual at all.. Its been 7 hrs and my sex drive is non existent.. In fact i feel it will be higher if i shower and wash it off and wear NO mones tonight.

I am started to realize something.. For a man my age high none products do best. Am works wonders, but best used by me in gyms, resto bars (go out to frequently) , nightclubs (which i don't go out to).. works in venues where women are generally sluttier and more sexual.

Core / NA works well in café, dinner, anytime you want to talk to a girl..... and make an impression socially but lacks none kick.

After todays experience i will use: core na, café, dinner, AM gym, resto bar, clubbing (if ever).

Also my crush is 19 y.o fillipina.. She loves both Am and core na on me, but with AM she feels intimidated in daytime café (sometimes i wore 2 sprays.. too much for her.. 1 spray i'll stick too)... core na works well in daytime but i get the truth serum a lot.. If she's feeling upset she'll show it. Doesn't matter though because with this combo i always dominate socially whether someone argues or not, and in the end i win.
Smile

Core imprint would be better but i am very Androstadienone sensitive with imprint..

I'm finding steves products are really not shining FOR ME.. I don't doubt they work for others. xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, desire me, all these products produce results alright but not congruent with who I am.

Sorry but the winner for me go to apex pheromones, LAL, and Alpha dream.. these have been kings for me, and if you notice they're all very alpha in nature...

Alpha products work for me.. Something that says, this is a stud we're dealing with either socially, or sexually.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2014 6:29 PM by dsouza.)
11-15-2014 4:58 AM
Thanks given by MMM
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 206
Thanks received:
1422 thanks in 516 posts

11-19-2014 8:55 AM

(11-15-2014 4:58 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Could be the est. I always had this problem with evolve.

ESTratetraenol is one of the worst ingredients in many of today's pheromone formulas for men. I've mentioned it on 2 pheromone forums and in many of my writings. ESTratetraenol is for women. It is produced by women. It is bad for men to have this in their pheromone signature because women think you are a woman.

The OP says the combo hits like a mack truck because he is getting attention and conversation from women. But unbeknownst to him the women who are talking to him think he is a woman! He smells like a woman!

Many posters get "excited" when a woman is willing to converse with them. They surmise that conversation means possible sex. ESTratetraenol is fodder for the brainless. ESTratetraenol is "sissy" juice (no offense meant to anyone). Since I've been on the boards I've never heard of anyone getting laid with a mix with ESTratetraenol as an ingredient.

I wish vendors would come around on this one but ESTratetraenol gets womens attention so it sells the product. The upside of ESTratetraenol is that you get to talk to many women. The downside is that to them you are a woman. The upside for vendors is that they sell product from word of mouth reviews such as the one from the OP.

I have tried to "man up" ESTratetraenol but you can't. I have worn 30 mcg's of Androstenone with an ESTratetraenol based formula and women still treat you like a woman.

(11-15-2014 4:58 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Alpha products work for me.. Something that says, this is a stud we're dealing with either socially, or sexually.

Use what works for you. There are some good Alpha & sexual combos out there Wolf & NA, A314 & New Pheromone Additive are two good combos. For Apex, Titan & Core might be the way to go or Titan & NA.
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2014 8:59 AM by Paradox.)
11-19-2014 8:55 AM
Thanks given by dsouza, XyzN, NikkiReloaded
D'man
Phero Fiend

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 76
Thanks received:
120 thanks in 79 posts

11-19-2014 12:00 PM

Paradox, so what your saying is to not use EST in any form if your a man? Or does that mean in mixes or combos?
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2014 2:47 PM by D'man.)
11-19-2014 12:00 PM

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 206
Thanks received:
1422 thanks in 516 posts

11-20-2014 6:39 AM

(11-19-2014 12:00 PM)D'man Wrote:  Paradox, so what your saying is to not use EST in any form if your a man? Or does that mean in mixes or combos?

Sorry my post is not clear. In my opinion EST should not be worn by men in any form (solo, mixes or combos).

EST=no pussy
11-20-2014 6:39 AM

Share This Thread