Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulin product review.
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
213 thanks in 160 posts

RE: Copulin product review.
01-12-2010 5:39 PM

Quote:This same argument can be said for any pheromone.... does it effect your behavior or does it effect the target. It is the same argument that you used with me because I always got self effects and you don't usually. But I would remind you that most people are effected by pheromones in a tangible way that is not accounted for by the wearers posturing, copulins included.

Yes it can which is why its something you consider in testing. I never indicated this can not happen with other products or that it was just yours. I am saying its something to look at.

Quote:However, the bolded part of the statement above is what I have a problem with. There is no way for you to determine whether someone is responding because they have an actual physiologic response to the substance, or because they believe they should. To throw weight behind your belief it is placebo is not balanced or unbiased.

The bold part is my opinion. Of course I would have to observe the user in person which is why I said likely. Yes you can determine this when you observe the user, I have done it for many years. I have also reviewed reports, not just a handful but hundreds for years and there are signs and patterns in those as well and they usually point to a conclusion.

Quote:LOL... is that what they taught you over at AD? Let me clear this up, then and inject a little reality into it.

I know your feelings about Androtics and that your incapable of giving a unbiased opinion when it comes to anything mentioned about them and probably me because I "worked" for them. This is understandable after what they did to you. Regardless of what they have done and what you think about them they know the science of pheromones. The word hormonal is mine not theirs, I am guilty of not being scientific minded enough to always use the correct scientific terms but I know pheromones and I know how to gage reactions. I am good at what I do even if its not in the scientific realm.

Quote: I think what you are actually arguing is that if a substance diffuses and affects a target it is pheromonal and if it doesn't diffuse, but affects the wearer it isn't. I agree. But copulins are so volatile that if you leave a 100% solution on a lab bench it will completely diffuse within a short period of time.

Whoops I misunderstood that in my initial response, let me clarify.

Yes, this was what I was saying and the rest is great info I can use. Perhaps this is what is happening. Its diffusing so fast its gone by the time I get to my targets and I end up not seeing results. See our debate is actually yielding some important useful info. LOL Maybe this is why Stone ads the indole or whatever the others were that makes it smell shitty. Maybe it is slowing or binding with the copulins effecting the diffusion for some reason. I know people always wondered why he used it since its not really needed and is so stinky. I notice the industrial copulins which another lab made also had indole in them. I am not sure what indole does chemically but its something to consider as well. In the past we always talked about them not diffusing, not diffusing to rapidly. Its starting to make sense to me now.

Tisha
01-12-2010 5:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
110 thanks in 76 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
01-12-2010 8:04 PM

Quote:No this was not what I was saying but its great info I can use. Perhaps this is what is happening. Its diffusing so fast its gone by the time I get to my targets and I end up not seeing results. See our debate is actually yielding some important useful info. LOL Maybe this is why Stone ads the indole or whatever the others were that makes it smell shitty. Maybe it is slowing or binding with the copulins effecting the diffusion for some reason. I know people always wondered why he used it since its not really needed and is so stinky. I notice the industrial copulins which another lab made also had indole in them. I am not sure what indole does chemically but its something to consider as well. In the past we always talked about them not diffusing, not diffusing to rapidly. Its starting to make sense to me now.

I love discussing this with you, Tisha. It is very helpful in thinking about things, and gives me places to go back and test.

I had a recent discussion with a researcher who was fortunate enough to be able to get a sample of the original Astrid Jutte copulins. According to this researcher the indole in her formulation was an unfortunate contaminant, which has always been my contention... that this is never seen in a healthy vagina. Indole is produced by intestinal bacteria like e.coli. The only time you would see this in vaginal fluid is with a concomitant bacterial vaginosis, and at the same time you would see a lack of copulins because under those conditions of bacterial infection, the environment is more basic in pH than acidic. So, in a vagina indole=intestinal pathogens and an unhealthy vaginal environment.

In some flowers there is a small amount of indole which contributes to its scent. At a very low concentration it smells sweet but dirty, like you would find in Jasmine. At high concentrations it smells very intensely fecal... just like poop. Jonquil (Narcissus) is a floral that is very high in the low end of indole. It has a very intense dirty smell.

Structurally, indole is a benzene ring fused with a pyrrole (nitrogen-containing, 4 carbon) ring. It is identified as a marker for intestinal contaminants in the lab. It is used to make certain dye stuffs and coal tar. It is used in pharmacology to synthesize certain medications, like beta blockers. But mostly it is used in very small amounts in the perfume industry. (For more information:

It is not a diffusion inhibiting molecule.

Benezenethiol is a benezene ring with a sulphur molecule attached. It is also known as thiophenol. It is a foul smelling compound that smells like sewer gas. It is the most structurally simple aromatic thiol. In its pure form it is highly toxic. It is used in manufacture of carbophenothion insecticide and acaracide, fungicide (fonofos), and mosquito larvicide. It is also used as a pharmaceutical intermediate. And it has other industrial uses, such as in polymer reactions. It is also used in Surface-Enhanced Infrared Absorption spectrum analysis. It diffuses rapidly from dry surfaces, so would not function to inhibit diffusion. It is most likely added just for its smell. (For more information:

Hexanoic acid is a 6 carbon saturated fatty acid. To distinguish it from copulin fatty acids, copulins contain 3 to 5 carbon chains. Hexanoic acid has a goaty or cheesy smell depending on the concentration. It is abundantly produced by intestinal bacteria. It is used in food flavoring and scenting and used in the production of cosmetics. I'm not sure of most of the chemical properties of this molecule, but it is diffusive and would not inhibit diffusion of the copulins.

What you state above about rapid diffusion being the problem may be the case but we don't know. But based on looking just at the diffusion characteristics of Essence of Woman , these are not different. In earlier testing with a similar version in alcohol last summer you did see effects in your husband and you reported on them at AD. I think I can dig up a copy of that report. I think I grabbed it before I deleted the tester's thread. I'll have to go look through my files. But one difference was those last summer were much more concentrated that what I would use now because of the potential for bad side effects with these in alcohol. However, at some point in testing what I have sent to you, you will be using the same amount that you had last summer. So it will be interesting to see where that point is for you.

As you work your way up in concentration you may begin to see effects again.

But also, I think you are used to using copulins in a form that is much different and that can have an effect on your expectations around my copulins.

Essence of Woman 's ratios of fatty acids don't fall in line with the data collected in studies of women who produce them. This is an assumption on my part based on the listing of ingredients on their package, assuming they are listed in descending order of concentration in the product. That being the case, you won't find the physiologic effects with these that you would see if I were to send you a highly concentrated version of copulins with the ratios that are the same as produced in women.

So, even though theirs is so concentrated that it melts the dropper, you don't see the same physiologic effects you would see in mine if I were to send you a sample at the same concentration levels. But you do see effects where the guys like and are attracted to the "dirty" smells.

I don't want to get into too much detail about this or try to compare my copulin products too much one on one with Essence of Woman . Essence of Woman is a fine product that works very well in those cases where the guys actually like the dirty smells and are attracted to them. But it is very different from mine, and pretty useless in those cases where the dirty smells are perceived as offensive and repulsive.

Working with copulins last summer and researching why the effects were as they were in the literature I had to make a decision about these because the effects were too strong. I spent a lot of time trying to come to a concentration level that gave the desired effects and minimized the unwanted effects. My copulins are in the same range of ratios that are produced naturally, so, I don't have the option to play around with the ratios and lessen those elements that are responsible for the effects while upping the others that are more responsible for smell. And because I want to keep these as natural and as close to that produced in the vaginas of young, nubile, ovulating women, I don't have the option to add in funkifying elements either. That was just the rules I laid out of what I wanted to accomplish.

At high concentration, the copulins caused erectile engorgement, and excitement, but also interfered with concentration, interfered with hand-eye coordination, caused headaches, caused short term memory difficulty, caused "drunkeness", etc., and effects were seen in both the user and in targets. Of course, I was very excited because none of these effects were reported in users of any of the copulin formulation that were on the market at the time, and they pointed to a physiologic possibility for the effects that were seen in the research.

I brought the concentration level down to where I thought it should be in alcohol, but after sending Mara samples and having her report 100% headache in herself and two or three others who tried the same, I lowered it further. But in alcohol, I don't see the desired target effects until after reaching headache threshold, which kind of defeats the purpose.

That is when I turned to the oil bases and found that I could elicit wanted effects with much higher concentration of copulins, without inducing headaches. Even in oil I can easily reach the level where the other unwanted effects occur, the drunkeness, hand/eye coordination problems, short term memory difficulty, etc., without inducing headaches. And the oil seems to enhance the excitement side of the equation.

About why Stone uses these elements, it is pretty clear that they are added for smell alone. Natural copulins in their purely acidic state are pretty pungent. From the bottle they smell very acid, very pungent, almost vinegary. It isn't until they have had a chance to adhere to the skin that they begin to smell anything like a real vagina's musk.

Some men are very attracted to an unwashed dirty genital smell and some men think this is how a vagina should smell. Essence of Woman mimics that to a pretty good effect with these fecal molecules added to copulins. Unfortunately, you can't wash the smell of those added chemicals off very easily.

In perfumery, the urine and fecal smells have been used for centuries, and have always added an attractive element. Deer and beaver musk are attractive to men. Civit is attractive to women. These are foul in their pure forms, but in a very low amount they add something alluring you can't get from anything else.

But personally, Essence of Woman is way over the top and not alluring at all. They have a product that is very attractive to a certain segment of the population. Others have the opposite reaction. Personally, I like the smell of a fresh sweaty vagina, minus the poop... heh.

I don't know if this made anything clearer or more confusing. I hope it is the former.

Diane
01-12-2010 8:04 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Thanks received:
110 thanks in 76 posts

01-12-2010 8:39 PM

Correction: Last summer you only saw mild hits. People were slightly more upbeat but no strong hits for you. Your husband's only response was to chase you all over the bed in his sleep when you stuck the copulins under his nose while he was sleeping. As far as I know you saw no explicit increase in sexual pursuing behavior from him or increase in attention from others.

All I can say about that is how would you know? You are already so physically attractive I think it would be hard to up the ante.

Diane
01-12-2010 8:39 PM
Gone with the Wind
Pheromone Wraith

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 19 posts

01-12-2010 10:21 PM

(01-12-2010 5:30 AM)Tisha Wrote:  I did, I posted about that in my post above...

I replied without realizing that there was a second page of posts that I hadn't read.  You were way ahead of me.  My apologies for the inapropriate reply.  I learned a lesson.

Gone with the Wind

<p align="center">Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!</p>
01-12-2010 10:21 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
213 thanks in 160 posts

01-13-2010 5:50 AM

Quote:All I can say about that is how would you know? You are already so physically attractive I think it would be hard to up the ante.

LOL I wouldn't go that far, I would say I am attractive for my age but I am no 10. Maybe a 6 or 7. Its my personality that generally increases that number.

You right about not being able to tell as easily with my husband, we are naturally attracted to one another which is why I rarely post about reactions from him. Its not that they dont happen, its that I cant always say with 100% accuracy that it was the copulins. They could just be natural reactions. I do see behavior changes though, I just have to let myself be more aware of his moods.

However, I do not think copulins do not work for attractive people. You will always see a behavior changes from what is the normal experience when a pheromone is working. Of course you have to be conscious of the signs which I am. Being a empath that comes very easily to me, sometimes to easily and I can absorb other people energy if not careful.

Quote:But also, I think you are used to using copulins in a form that is much different and that can have an effect on your expectations around my copulins.

That is a possibility, I do have expectations. Its just like if I bought Alpha Androstenol from different vendors, I expect them to work relatively the same. Frankly Diane 90% of the women are looking for the sexual attraction hits when they buy them. While added sexual pleasure and sensations are great its not going to do them any good if the copulins do not attract them sexually to begin with. Increase friendliness is great to but you can get that from Alpha Androstenol or TAA. 95% of the women purchasing copulins are doing so for one reason. Sexual attraction and reactions from men not for added sexual pleasure. When people are looking for pheromones they are not looking for what smells best but what works best. I like the smell of very few pheromones.

Quote:I brought the concentration level down to where I thought it should be in alcohol, but after sending Mara samples and having her report 100% headache in herself and two or three others who tried the same, I lowered it further. But in alcohol, I don't see the desired target effects until after reaching headache threshold, which kind of defeats the purpose.

So far no headaches at all with any or the concentrations I have tried.

Quote:But personally, Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) is way over the top and not alluring at all. They have a product that is very attractive to a certain segment of the population. Others have the opposite reaction. Personally, I like the smell of a fresh sweaty vagina, minus the poop... heh.

LOL I think you can say pretty much all women like the smell of a fresh vagina compared to a stinky one. Thing is Essence of Woman is not just attractive to a certain segment of the population, It does what Stone says it will do whether we like the smell or not. Sure it would be nice if it would do that without the stench but men dont notice it unless you make them aware of it. Even after most of them smell it in a bottle once on and covered it dosent consciously register.

Quote:Correction: Last summer you only saw mild hits. People were slightly more upbeat but no strong hits for you. Your husband's only response was to chase you all over the bed in his sleep when you stuck the copulins under his nose while he was sleeping. As far as I know you saw no explicit increase in sexual pursuing behavior from him or increase in attention from others.

Yep I remember this as well and have a copy of it.

See I think we are both looking at it from a different angle. Your looking at it from a scientific standpoint. I am looking at it from a consumers standpoint. No one buys pheromones to smell good, I can get perfumes that will do that. No one buys them in the beginning for self effects, this is just something we discover later. I think both sides need to be considered especially on a review site like this one.

I know the testing on yours is still early, I am not giving up on it. Stone beta tested strengths and such for years. It could be a strength thing in which case when you sell it you could offer different strengths. It could be a diffusion thing, It could be a that it diffuses to fast. I dont know, I leave that to the scientists to figure out. I just give the information I have and hopefully it will in the end produce a good product I can suggest to my clients confidently.

Quote:I replied without realizing that there was a second page of posts that I hadn't read. You were way ahead of me. My apologies for the inapropriate reply. I learned a lesson.

Thats ok, It happens to me all the time.

Tisha
01-13-2010 5:50 AM

Diane999
Banned for Violations

Thanks received:
110 thanks in 76 posts

01-13-2010 10:08 AM

Well, except that I do want to point out that consumers, both men and women do see added sexual seeking behavior from my copulins, they just don't reek. I'm sorry that you don't see it.

Some pheromones are stinky, some are not. The elements that are stinky in Essence of Woman are not pheromones, they are just funk molecules.

Thank you for continuing to test the copulin alcohols. Again, I'm interested to see what if any effects you will see at the higher concentrations, whether you are able to feel effects at all at any concentration. And I am interested to see what the others who were sent the same see in comparison.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2010 10:20 AM by Diane999.)
01-13-2010 10:08 AM
terry0400-40
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1009
Thanks received:
1305 thanks in 596 posts

05-04-2010 4:47 AM

Last week 4 some reason i started to gently nuzzle and sniff Sheela arond the neck, this was just before dinner and she was in the kitchen.

I started to feel very romantic and cuddly sorta it was so soft relaxing and beautiful, sensual but not sexually arousing.

These feelings made me wonder and i begun to have a suspicion that she may have applied some of the Maui Kiss that i did give her several weeks before.

Well tonight i was in the downstairs garage and Sheela did tell me that she had for the first time used a dab from my personal bottle of Diane's copulin concentrate, and she proceeded to take my mind back to the night that i did have the experience mentioned above.

I was completly amazed because the feelings of that night were still in my memory and quite vivid actually as just felt so soft as in softly softly i love you.

I was not expecting these responses from my self because i have been using a dab from this cops bottle nearly every day, but at the time Sheela did use it for the first time i had not been using it because its just about gone, yep i will be lucky to get another drop outa it.

I am going to ask her to apply some of my Essence of Woman and cover it below her ears with some Red Door in the same manner as her previous Di's cops app and see if i can get the same type of reactions from myself.

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews [Image: angel2pz.jpg] [Image: v6vigrx040040.jpg]
05-04-2010 4:47 AM

Unregistered

Thanks Given:
Thanks received:
thanks in 18 posts

08-30-2010 12:13 AM

Hi all

I read somewhere here about a product or something called ~Diane`s down girl` ?

does that exist or is it my missinterpretation?

Thanks

Huntress
08-30-2010 12:13 AM
Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1009
Thanks received:
1305 thanks in 596 posts

08-30-2010 1:46 AM

(08-30-2010 12:13 AM)HUNTRESS Wrote:  Hi all

I read somewhere here about a product or something called ~Diane`s down girl` ?

does that exist or is it my missinterpretation?

Thanks

Huntress
Down, Girl! for Women

Namaste - Designed to bring down crippling anxiety, anger, irritation, and negative emotions, and to bring calmness, and restore peace and harmony. This blend also contains powerful relationship harmonizing and repair pheromones, bond building pheromones, and sensual attraction pheromones. It also relieves PMS tension and lessens painful menstral cramps.

Down, Girl! for Men

Designed to tame the raging tigress and put the romance back in play. We know you've been there! Sometimes us girls just go crazy and need a little help coming back to center, back to the loving feelings, and back to a place where we can feel desire again.

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews [Image: angel2pz.jpg] [Image: v6vigrx040040.jpg]
08-30-2010 1:46 AM

Unregistered

Thanks Given:
Thanks received:
thanks in 18 posts

08-30-2010 11:07 PM

(08-30-2010 1:46 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Down, Girl! for Women

Namaste - Designed to bring down crippling anxiety, anger, irritation, and negative emotions, and to bring calmness, and restore peace and harmony. This blend also contains powerful relationship harmonizing and repair pheromones, bond building pheromones, and sensual attraction pheromones. It also relieves PMS tension and lessens painful menstral cramps.

Down, Girl! for Men

Designed to tame the raging tigress and put the romance back in play. We know you've been there! Sometimes us girls just go crazy and need a little help coming back to center, back to the loving feelings, and back to a place where we can feel desire again.

Thanks Terry -)
08-30-2010 11:07 PM
Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread