Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Conversation Topics when Approaching a New Target..
MonePig
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Conversation Topics when Approaching a New Target..
11-26-2014 6:35 AM

Wondering if some of the Jedi's with good approach game could give a few tips for unique conversation topics when approaching in a club/bar scene? I don't have any problems waking up and saying hi, but I suck balls at getting a good conversation going.

To me, the one liners that many PUA's recommend seem like the most transparent bullshit that any half intelligent chic would see straight through.... Maybe I'm looking it all wrong though? Also starters like "how's your night going?", "having a good night?" and the likes seem like things a girl gets asked 50 times and are just more of the same.

Would be great to get a few openers that others have honed to perfection....
11-26-2014 6:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1654
Thanks received:
4123 thanks in 1735 posts

RE: Conversation Topics when Approaching a New Target..
11-26-2014 7:37 AM

Here are 2 that have almost always worked for me:

1. Wait till she is NOT smiling, then walk up to her and say "You know I bet that if you tried REALLY hard you could smile." That will almost always get a smile, then say "Much better, hi, I'm (insert name) whats your name?" When she tells you smile then say "try to keep that on" and WALK AWAY!

2. Walk up to her and say "You wouldn't mind if I told you that you're gorgeous would you?" she will almost always say no, then you say "Great, you really are gorgeous." She will probably then either say thank you or what's your name. Either way, say I'm (insert name) what's yours? Then after she tells you her name say something like "I just couldn't resist telling you that" and WALK AWAY.

You're probably thinking I'm crazy for saying to walk away after opening her, right? Well, here's why: You can bet she's heard it before and put her bitch shield on high alert the moment you walked up and opened your mouth. In complimenting her then walking away her bitch shield drops and she's a little confused and intrigued. That opens the door to going back to her 15 or 20 minutes later and picking up where you left off, without her putting back up the bitch shield.

Those lines have probably worked 90% of the time for me, and are the one's I used to meet both of my ex wives and most girls that I've dated.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
11-26-2014 7:37 AM
Thanks given by MonePig, kimosabe, stefdude, moe, islandguy, SeekingSuccess, XyzN
MonePig
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

11-26-2014 7:51 AM

(11-26-2014 7:37 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Here are 2 that have almost always worked for me:

Those lines have probably worked 90% of the time for me, and are the one's I used to meet both of my ex wives and most girls that I've dated.

Ahhh very cool.... I'll definitely give this a shot next weekend and see how it goes... I know exactly what you mean about the bitch shield, nice!
11-26-2014 7:51 AM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 334
Thanks received:
142 thanks in 85 posts

11-26-2014 9:23 AM

I like to ask their opinion about something.

Example:
Chilling with a buddy at a bar, there's a hot girl just by us (alone or with friends), I'll turn to her/them and say something along the lines of:
"Hey girls, quick one, just need your opinion on something me and my friend were just debating"

Then add a story on to get their opinion on, anything you'd imagine on a gossip column or a "ask amy" type column would be perfect. Additionally, the story should subtly show you have value.

Sometimes I use: "my ex bought me this really expensive rare book that I've wanted for ages (I'm so intelligent, i like rare books) and asked to meet up for dinner. I know she wants to get back together, but I don't. I feel obliged to go because the gift is so damn expensive. My mate thinks I should just not respond, but that's fucking cold hearted (I'm a sensitive guy)! What do you think I should do?" etc etc

Works coz it makes girls focus on the story and giving advice, drops that bitch shield and engages them in an interesting conversation, whilst at the same time you can subtly show your value.

Resolve and thou art free

Arsenal:
LAL - Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Dirty Primitive
PXS - Cohesion, Taboo, Xist, Loveboat, Bliss, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, PSE, Barely Legal, XSP83
Apex - Core, Titan, M3X
Androtics - A314, Turn Up The Heat

Wish List:
Bad Wolf, ImpaXS, Alpha Treasures, P96
11-26-2014 9:23 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Using NA but my target is in the period :-( pam2 13 749 02-21-2016 2:47 PM
Last Post: LoveInSpain
  Cold Approaching and Vibe - With & Without Pheromones metaltree 1 341 02-27-2015 10:13 AM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Target: 30-year-old south asian jsmith 35 2,198 12-26-2014 8:30 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial
Big Grin My target is my wife! In bed etc Turbosmart 8 1,110 05-19-2014 6:47 AM
Last Post: piper23
Heart Approaching girls: EmmaStone 48 6,837 08-05-2012 9:51 PM
Last Post: CanadianGuy45