Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cold Approaching and Vibe - With & Without Pheromones
metaltree
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 234
Thanks received:
409 thanks in 208 posts

Cold Approaching and Vibe - With & Without Pheromones
02-27-2015 9:42 AM

I have been cold approaching in bars for years now and I have found that the energy you give off that is the most critical aspect of a cold approach.

Non Pheromone Related Thoughts
  • if you are in a good/relaxed mood then you will be giving off a great vibe. If you walk up to girls and say, "Hi" you will instantly command their attention and they will engage you. They will ask you questions.
  • If you are in an average mood giving off an average vibe you will be invisible to women. If you walk up and say, "Hi" you will be ignored by most women. Occasionally a girl will chat with you out of politeness but you are really wasting her time because it won't go anywhere.
  • If you are giving off a shitty vibe and walk up to women and say, "Hi" you will provoke negative reactions. They will be angry at you for approaching and you could even make them feel bad and make their night worse.

Pheromone Related Thoughts
  • When cold approaching, pheromones can help with a neutral vibe and get your foot in the door. But they generally can't sustain things. So you end up with a five minute conversation instead of being ignored. Still the number you get will flake so what's the point?
  • When cold approaching with a negative vibe pheromones really don't help at all. They can even make things worse.
  • When cold approaching with an excellent vibe pheromone products can take you to the next level. A good pheromone product combined with a great vibe can make women think you are a really hot guy when you have never been perceived as a hot guy in your entire life.
  • When you are giving off a great vibe it is harder to test pheromones for cold approach because how do you know if your natural vibe is generating the good reactions vs the enhancements to your vibe from the pheromone product?
  • When you are in an average mood giving off an average vibe is the best way to test pheromone products. If you get lots of good reactions despite not being in a great/confident mood then you know the pheromone product is doing something.
  • Some pheromone products will alter your vibe in such a way that you produce negative reactions in many women you cold approach. Oddly these same products will occasionally hit a particular female really hard and she will be super attracted to you and want you really bad. This is a weird paradox.

Thoughts
Anyone have opinions on these points that I brought up?
02-27-2015 9:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by RTBoss, Vinzanity, Spars

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 720
Thanks received:
1408 thanks in 670 posts

RE: Cold Approaching and Vibe - With & Without Pheromones
02-27-2015 10:13 AM

(02-27-2015 9:42 AM)metaltree Wrote:  I have been cold approaching in bars for years now and I have found that the energy you give off that is the most critical aspect of a cold approach.

Non Pheromone Related Thoughts
  • if you are in a good/relaxed mood then you will be giving off a great vibe. If you walk up to girls and say, "Hi" you will instantly command their attention and they will engage you. They will ask you questions.
  • If you are in an average mood giving off an average vibe you will be invisible to women. If you walk up and say, "Hi" you will be ignored by most women. Occasionally a girl will chat with you out of politeness but you are really wasting her time because it won't go anywhere.
  • If you are giving off a shitty vibe and walk up to women and say, "Hi" you will provoke negative reactions. They will be angry at you for approaching and you could even make them feel bad and make their night worse.

Pheromone Related Thoughts
  • When cold approaching, pheromones can help with a neutral vibe and get your foot in the door. But they generally can't sustain things. So you end up with a five minute conversation instead of being ignored. Still the number you get will flake so what's the point?
  • When cold approaching with a negative vibe pheromones really don't help at all. They can even make things worse.
  • When cold approaching with an excellent vibe pheromone products can take you to the next level. A good pheromone product combined with a great vibe can make women think you are a really hot guy when you have never been perceived as a hot guy in your entire life.
  • When you are giving off a great vibe it is harder to test pheromones for cold approach because how do you know if your natural vibe is generating the good reactions vs the enhancements to your vibe from the pheromone product?
  • When you are in an average mood giving off an average vibe is the best way to test pheromone products. If you get lots of good reactions despite not being in a great/confident mood then you know the pheromone product is doing something.
  • Some pheromone products will alter your vibe in such a way that you produce negative reactions in many women you cold approach. Oddly these same products will occasionally hit a particular female really hard and she will be super attracted to you and want you really bad. This is a weird paradox.

Thoughts
Anyone have opinions on these points that I brought up?

I don't have much experience cold-approaching. I always met girls through people I knew, or through work - perhaps other social situations where interaction was part of the deal. Now, I've been off the market for over 6 years.

That being said, knowing what I know about women and not being one of those lucky socially inept people, your logic is extremely sound.

I imagine one's goal would determine what vibe you would want to put off. I'd like to see someone test approaching with an intentional negative vibe, but with some comfort products on. I wonder if any women would do a "Hey, cheer up!" routine.

If my goal were to purely test how helpful a 'mone is to your baseline signature, a normal less-upbeat vibe would be the way to go. However, if my goal was a ONS, or snag a number for a date, I would care less about whether or not if the pheromone was doing the work, or if it were my awesome natural vibe, or a combination - as the goal would be to have a successful interaction, period.

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
02-27-2015 10:13 AM
Shyguy1337
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 262
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 5 posts

07-06-2016 12:49 AM

Approaching is the hardest part for me and that is why a lot of my reports are focused on self effects so far.

I am looking for suggestions on mones that remove my fear of approaching or fear of being turned down. I have read several threads and there seems to be a consensus on bad wolf taking away fear and just being the best in general from many of the veterans. I wonder if I could handle it though. For example the only male specific mone I tried is SOB and it made me too angry and I had a mild headache that kind of faded cause I was so pissed I didn't notice.

The best I have found for reducing my fear is bliss, but it is more aloof like I am still afraid to go from friendly joking to real flirting. I have 1 official move so far (ask to dance) and that was bliss and a few drinks combined just to get me to ask that 1 question.

The energy thing makes sense to me, since I am generally nervous that a girl will say no and they must be sensing my energy.

I used to do yoga regularly and eat a specific diet that made me feel much better and I plan on getting back on that routine soon by signing up for some classes. I want to try this evolve in a group full of ladies, even though it gives me a mild pressure headache.
07-06-2016 12:49 AM
kerno
upgrade

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 202
Thanks received:
152 thanks in 90 posts

07-07-2016 5:15 AM

For me cold approaches(when I suppose this is about strangers) almost only works in enviroments where there is alcohol involved and even then it has to happen natural and unforced. I prefer BW + cv4 or AV for this. But even with mones I feel like getting into contact with attractive unknown girls is a lot of times too much effort with too little results. They mostly don't want to know people who bumb onto them. However AV could change my thought on it, I only have a sample and didn't used it enough. I actually rather spend my energie in girls I happen to get close to because I see them a couple of times and it all goes natural step by step.

I were also wondering about how androstadienone self-effects affect my game. I feel very scary with girls (why normally not) and the depression can get me really hard, however from testing it feels like their effect on the Androstadienone beats my negative vibe. What do others think about this?

What I actually am wondering most is, if a attractive girl around 20 years that a lot of guys are interested in has feelings for you because of NA + Androstadienone and it's pretty obvious because of the way she talks and texts you and your not in the friendzone. Why do they don't want to hang out, getting to know each other better and what to do about it? I believe it is that they want the same thing to happen to you what they felt about you and that they also want to look like a catch. I don't have no problem with that but how do you then still achieve what you want? You can't act beta and beg her for it and if you leave them alone or act harsh on it it can distances each other.

From the 2 girls I were serious myself on willing to being with that person this happened, with other girls that were less attracted to me but they were also of a lower rank than these 2 it always happened with little effort to hang out.
it's not the topic of this thread but if someone has experience with this situation I am glad to hear on how to get them to hang out with you after all!!
07-07-2016 5:15 AM
Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
150 thanks in 53 posts

07-07-2016 10:58 AM

(07-06-2016 12:49 AM)Shyguy1337 Wrote:  Approaching is the hardest part for me and that is why a lot of my reports are focused on self effects so far.

I am looking for suggestions on mones that remove my fear of approaching or fear of being turned down. I have read several threads and there seems to be a consensus on bad wolf taking away fear and just being the best in general from many of the veterans. I wonder if I could handle it though. For example the only male specific mone I tried is SOB and it made me too angry and I had a mild headache that kind of faded cause I was so pissed I didn't notice.

The best I have found for reducing my fear is bliss, but it is more aloof like I am still afraid to go from friendly joking to real flirting. I have 1 official move so far (ask to dance) and that was bliss and a few drinks combined just to get me to ask that 1 question.

The energy thing makes sense to me, since I am generally nervous that a girl will say no and they must be sensing my energy.

I used to do yoga regularly and eat a specific diet that made me feel much better and I plan on getting back on that routine soon by signing up for some classes. I want to try this evolve in a group full of ladies, even though it gives me a mild pressure headache.

Mones can make you more intense. They can amplify your reactions. They can disinhibit you. But mones are very unlikely to make you angry about something that would be totally fine otherwise.

Some mixes may be just way too much, but I would try and learn to manage the aggression. Masculine intensity is very powerful for seduction and sex. Use the anger, dont let it use you.
I would give BW a try.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2016 11:01 AM by Yahachu.)
07-07-2016 10:58 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Conversation Topics when Approaching a New Target.. MonePig 3 653 11-26-2014 9:23 AM
Last Post: Macro
Heart Approaching girls: EmmaStone 48 7,658 08-05-2012 9:51 PM
Last Post: CanadianGuy45
  How I am getting better at cold approaching ClintX2 2 1,178 05-31-2012 11:08 AM
Last Post: thundr