Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Continued Love Boat Testing...
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
238 thanks in 74 posts

Continued Love Boat Testing...
11-06-2013 12:16 PM

Wearing this stuff solo, I'm starting to get a feel for it. It doesn't seem to be blatantly sexual, to me anyways, but everyone in the room seems to notice you and make OTT eye contact. Men and women both will check you out in a nonsexual way. The women do this evaluation longer just because I'm a guy, I guess.

Although, I was shopping for furniture with this stuff on and this guy smiles at me and looks at me and then he walks over and is putting stuff on the shelf and he won't stop smiling at me and checking me out. It was like a respect/admiration vibe I was getting from him rather than a sexual one.

I wore it into a McDonalds and got about 5-6 hits immediately. I can recognize the hits from this one now because of the intense eye contact that seems to always happen. I think it hits people less than 25 harder.

It seems more like a status mix than anything. Paired with a heavy hitting sexual mix, this stuff could be deadly in a club.
11-06-2013 12:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by V-nice, Zcorps, Being - Banned, Mars82, CockedLockedandRTR, sushi

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4381
Thanks received:
2388 thanks in 1136 posts

RE: Continued Love Boat Testing...
11-06-2013 7:35 PM

At what dosage are you experimenting with, Randy?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 7:35 PM by MMM.)
11-06-2013 7:35 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
238 thanks in 74 posts

11-07-2013 10:35 AM

(11-06-2013 7:35 PM)MMM Wrote:  At what dosage are you experimenting with, Randy?

Thanks!

2 sprays to the neck
11-07-2013 10:35 AM
Thanks given by sushi
Androcles - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 1192
Thanks received:
846 thanks in 288 posts

06-08-2016 10:43 PM

I used 1 spray of Love Boat on the right forearm and 1 spray of Xist both left and right elbow each... crease area. YSL La Nuit cover - 2 sprays to the back of the neck.

About 30 minutes later I go to StarBucks before work. Every single younger (guessing college types) female from those waiting for drinks, sitting on tables, and to those in line in front occasionally keep turning and looking at me. I look at the one I immediately find attractive...she smiles. I wasn't prowling for conversation, just wanted to see how this combo works. For me, it this is a bit better than the 'Core' or 'Style' reactions. I'm impressed. This combo hook seems to draw some freezing. I say this, because on me, I can feel the double-takes and overt stares from peripheral. The baristas are overly exited to see me and just call my name out. (I'm a regular). This combo reminds me of SDX-9 as far as attention and looks without the extra chatty-ness/nonsense talk and random small talk when dealing with people at work. The Hookup is also similar in daytime attraction, but this combo maybe better. I should have wrote down more details.

Xist is good on me for a few hours, but this is really interesting with Love Boat, I just never seen reactions like these so blantant, so much.....gonna keep rocking this for some time for day time. I get reactions like this for about 4 hours or so.

My absolute favorites: Xist, Ascend, GOA, The Hookup, SDX-9, Dionysus, M3X.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2016 10:44 PM by Androcles.)
06-08-2016 10:43 PM
Thanks given by islandguy, Shyguy1337
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
103 thanks in 50 posts

06-09-2016 8:20 AM

Hmmm I will give this combo a try this weekend. I had good hits from a LB sample. Then I sprung for a 30 ml LB and never got a single hit from it again
06-09-2016 8:20 AM

Androcles - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 1192
Thanks received:
846 thanks in 288 posts

06-10-2016 11:23 AM

Yesterday, I changed it up and added Connections. Just want to see. I think Love Boat is the main hitter in attraction, but this is what I did. Same daily StarBucks place.....

All sprays 10 ML size:
1 spray Xist to each forearm (outer). (2 total)
1 spray LoveBoat to the right forearm.
1 Spray Connections to left forearm.
Cover:
2 Sprays of La Nuit from YSL back of my neck. (great scent)
Surrounding personnel: Caucasion, Asian, Pak or Indian, Not sure mix, and African-American. I think everyone within 6 feet was affected old and young.

I go to a particular Starbucks daily before work. 30 mins after spray, I drive and enter. Right off the bat...Barista "Good morning Androcles!""How is your morning going?". They usually are busy making drinks and never broadcast me like that and try to ask open questions to generate more talk. This place is packed. I felt like some important guy. Young college girls checking me out. Strong looks--hard! I was like Yeah baby!!!!!

I felt Adrenalin kick or endorphin rush..like nervous this is really happening. This super good looking brunette chic just would not stop turning around in line to chat with her friend and use that to just check me out. It was so out of her way obvious. She seems ready for sunshine day jovial action some way. This grubby old guy was ahead of me and if the girl was much closer, she would have tried to say something to me, I really believe that. She wasn't this animated just moments ago, but became so 'happy-go-lucky' after a few minutes in line in my cloud. I could cum my pants a bit, I was so elated from that. hahaha.

She wasn't the only observation, I could feel all eyes up on me. Men, Women, Teens, Baristas,..like everyone was wondering about me for a few seconds each.

What a great experience. Finally found something interesting for me. At work was a great experience, like the other day. Receptionist wouldn't let me go from morning conversation. She was soo happy...extra happy to chat. Guys were cool and wanted to chit chat at my cubicle all morning. Could be exaggerated placebo, but I felt they the guys at work were looking at me like "He's a good looking guy"...based on they way they would pause and and look at me like a chic. Not bi-gay-ish, just admiration, status or whatever...its okay. This only lasted for half the day. It could be possible that adding Connections didn't change much from the other day, or I just had a good day. BUT I truly feel Love Boat is the main catcher here. May change ratios or keep with this. So many options!

This could be great morning/day combo for me. I tried each blend on its own, but they weren't like this is together. Some aspects were the same. I just went to bed last night thinking about how I felt all day with the experience. LOL. I hope I have more days like yesterday!

I shouldn't have added Connections and just went with Xist and LoveBoat for awhile. Now, I could have skewed my testing. I'm crazy..lol

-Androcles
06-10-2016 11:23 AM
Thanks given by Shyguy1337, NosyGoose
Scottie2Hottie
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
47 thanks in 25 posts

04-07-2017 7:12 PM

@Androcles

Not surprised at some of your experiences. The driving molecule in Love Boat is the same as in IS (Androsterone Sulfate) and I have always found IS to be a magnet for younger women. I also love the self effects; it draws me out of my shelf. I shine and feel like a rock star. Love Boat also contains DHEA which some report as putting off a youthful, exuberant vibe. I have yet to determine that Love Boat is an equivalent replacement for IS without further testing.
04-07-2017 7:12 PM
Thanks given by lunch

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love Boat vs Bliss RussianWolf 21 5,493 07-25-2017 12:12 AM
Last Post: Shyguy1337
Rainbow Love boat observations Cellophanewrap 3 1,876 05-31-2016 1:35 AM
Last Post: Shyguy1337
  Love Boat: A Ladies Perspective NuTrix 10 5,154 02-13-2015 5:55 PM
Last Post: LexyCents
Big Grin Evolve + Love Boat RTBoss 10 5,198 02-13-2015 5:40 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Love Boat + Magnetic + P86 (sceenshots inside) examine 14 5,158 01-21-2015 10:36 PM
Last Post: MMM