Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
Connections, anyone?
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Connections, anyone?
11-13-2012 4:32 PM

I know a search of the entire PheromoneXS forum will pull up less than 5 or so actual reviews of ConnectionsXS. I believe they're all reviews from gals, as it is a unisex product.

The best review I've seen about this product actually came from SteveO's website, from a BB in Seattle:

"Honestly never thought I'd ever write a review because I believed every word written would be by some guy paid tow write them. I was surprised, maybe even shocked the first couple of times complete strangers would say things like I was their best friend. I was reluctant to accept that it was this stuff but it kept happening. what really freaked me out was this girl told me how close she felt to me within minutes of talking to her. She actually told me she thought my eyes were hypnotic. Freakishly great stuff. Its the kind of stuff you don't want anyone to know anout"

Which makes me wonder if Connections is SteveO's answer to products like Glace and Hypnotica? Or is this a super comfort mone, like Cohesion, minus the A1?

I know everyone here is currently riding high on the ACE combo products, with Bliss and Vibe along for the ride as well. I'm wondering if Connections might not be a great product, flying under the radar. As I am running on less than 20% of my bottle of Cohesion, I will be ordering Connections the next time I re-up my Cohesion.

I have a theory that Cohesion and potentially Connections might be substituted in as33156's trifecta combos like so:

Alpha/Sexual + A1 + Glace (original combo)
Alpha/Sexual + Cohesion + Connections (updated combo)

Still, just a theory at this juncture, but one I will test when I receive my next batch of Cohesion and Connections.

If anyone here is currently using Connections, I hope you will chime in soon, as reviews of this product are few and far...
11-13-2012 4:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Leon226 - Banned
Banned

RE: Connections, anyone?
11-13-2012 5:02 PM

reped, SteveO's Ascend also contain every mone in Connection, so I am not sure we should add Connection to the combo, some Ascend review said that it makes people feel more serious than Wolf and make people quieter so maybe Ascend's Nol is a little less than other? But if I play the role as an alpha male, then I am the one who talk, rather than make others talk about themselves, and Cohesion is there to make people trust what I said, so I think that's why SteveO downplayed Nol in Ascend.
11-13-2012 5:02 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-13-2012 5:53 PM

Hi Dafixin -

I am clearly not male - so using it in the As3 blend is not for me to say - I have however used:
Connections
FB Glace
True Confessions - LP

I have not used Hypnotica Social.

There are differences between Connections, FB Glace, and True Confessions in how they feel - and they all feel different.

FB Glace feels like a fun, free wheeling social to me. Everyone wants to talk to me with it on - but I've not had it be deep, intense conversations - more break the ice, let's talk and talk conversations.

True Confessions and Connections feel more like deep intense conversations to me. Both have triggered them - both feel more serious than Glace - both for self effects and for effects to others. I don't get chattiness with either - I get intense - one on one conversations with TC and Connections. What for me is different - is I get serious TMI with True Confessions. I can't manage to stop with the TMI with True Confessions. I don't have that with Connections. But with Connections I feel really quiet - almost like I'm holding my breath - I'm waiting to hear what you have to say to me but I'm very in my my head at the same time.

I am not totally clear what you are trying to achieve so I thought explaining feel might help more...

Good luck with your mad scientist mixes...

My Best,
Shelly B
11-13-2012 5:53 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-13-2012 6:14 PM

Thanks for the comps, ShellyB. Good to hear observations from someone who can pivot between Glace and Connections. That's the frame of reference I was hoping to read about.

At the current rate, I'll be out of Cohesion in a couple of weeks, so I'll probably be ordering my 2nd bottle, along with Connections sometime next week. I'm thinking about mixing both bottles together, since between the two, there are no overlapping molecules.
11-13-2012 6:14 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-13-2012 6:23 PM

If this helps - I have both, like both very much, and use them both in my current rotation but for very different things.

Where I wear Glace-
I took it out to my Class Reunion - it ROCKED for that purpose....just kicked a$$ as a come talk to me, chat say hi, move on, next - social. Huge club, lots of people, long hours, perfect carrier in the FB base - just the right Mone for that event. All good time, social glow.

Where I wear Connections-
I need to have an intense conversation about something - relationship, communications, something about family - and I want to try to make it easier for everyone to communicate when I suspect this is going to be a difficult topic. Connections seems to grease the wheels so that conversation goes more smoothly for everyone - it breaks the ice, slants the exchange to the positive for everyone from the start.

They are so different - while technically socials - I would use them in completely different circumstances. I

My Best,
Shelly B
11-13-2012 6:23 PM

kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-13-2012 9:55 PM

definitely looking forward to your review on Connections. i think it is an unrated blend that will yield great results.
11-13-2012 9:55 PM
Injektilo
It's *always* my move.

Rep Post

11-13-2012 10:12 PM

(11-13-2012 4:32 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  I have a theory that Cohesion and potentially Connections might be substituted in as33156's trifecta combos like so:

Alpha/Sexual + Androstadienone + Glace (original combo)
Alpha/Sexual + Cohesion + Connections (updated combo)

As I read this thread, I was actually thinking just that. I've been wearing that combo a lot recently with great results, typically

New Pheromone Additive + Cohesion + Glace or
Evolve + Cohesion + Glace.

Perhaps next time I'll try one of those two with Connections instead of Glace. I'll let you know how it goes. Smile
11-13-2012 10:12 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-15-2012 1:32 AM

I will be placing my next order with PheromoneXS. However, after reading this, I can't decide whether to get Connections, Flirt or Bliss. The Bliss sample gave me good results. I'm stymied by the possibility that Connections or Flirt might give better results than Bliss. The intention is to make 20-35 year old girls more comfortable in my presence and to get them to make the first approach, and then let Cohesion and Evolve weave their magic while I do my work of being congruent.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2012 2:42 AM by Mars82.)
11-15-2012 1:32 AM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-15-2012 1:54 PM

(11-15-2012 1:32 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  I will be placing my next order with PheromoneXS. However, after reading this, I can't decide whether to get Connections, Flirt or Bliss. The Bliss sample gave me good results. I'm stymied by the possibility that Connections or Flirt might give better results than Bliss. The intention is to make 20-35 year old girls more comfortable in my presence and to get them to make the first approach, and then let Cohesion and Evolve weave their magic while I do my work of being congruent.

Ok - I have all three - Connections, Flirt and Bliss. If you were to choose one of those for the purpose mentioned - I'd be fighting between Flirt or Connections. Flirt is more upbeat and fun - and Connections is more deep and serious - but in both cases - would be a better mixer with Cohesion.

I've worn all three with the Female version of Cohesion and Tease doing my own Mad Scientist Mixes. Flirt and Connections work much much better with Cohesion W/Tease than Bliss. Bliss is just not quite the right feel - it's off with Cohesion - it's too much liquid IDGAF to really blend with the cuddly of Cohesion. I've stopped wearing Bliss with Cohesion W for that reason. It just didn't work - at least for me.

Flirt gives you fun/want to get to know you
Connections gives you I want to talk to you/deeply want to know you

Both have some of the same imprinting feel of Vibe although it doesn't feel as strong to me as Vibe...if you are trying to imprint as well - I'd give the edge to Connections over Flirt.

So - single bottle - Flirt feels a bit more like Glace because they are both upbeat/happy but if you are really trying for bonding/fall in LOVE - you might actually get more of that feel with Connections, IMHO.

Anyway - have fun...

My Best,
Shelly B
11-15-2012 1:54 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-15-2012 9:29 PM

Thanks Shelly. I'll be placing my order for Connections and Cohesion oil today. The bonding/love mix seems just right for me.

How many sprays of Connections and Cohesion do you usually use when combining them?

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2012 9:55 PM by Mars82.)
11-15-2012 9:29 PM

Share This Thread