Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
Connections, anyone?
Fishdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Connections, anyone?
11-15-2012 10:17 PM

Never trying connections myself but reading this thread,I conclude that this is mostly Beta Androstenol. Ad's instant honesty. Bonding and trusting . Fantastic for sales and mixing with alpha products.

Personally, I don't use too much of these products with people I already have a relationship.

You wear this to a meeting with your sig outher, be prepared to talk about your feelings all night. Also, people will tell you such personal info that you really don't need to know.

Probably why it's called connections. Perfect creating that trust bond. Use it for interviews.
11-15-2012 10:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-16-2012 9:20 AM

When I wear it with Cohesion W - I'm wearing it with Tease as well.

So - I tweak it based on what I'm going for...

2 X Tease, 2 X Cohesion W, 1x Connections - as a 100% take down - Sex/Bonding/Fall in love kind of mix
3 X Tease, 1 X Coh W, 1 X Con, if I'm slanting more sex
1 X Tease, 1 X Coh W, 2 X Con if I'm slanting more communications/imprinting tomorrow

Hope that helps

My Best,
Shelly B
11-16-2012 9:20 AM
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-16-2012 2:56 PM

I'm getting a feel for all Steve's social right now. Connections is very interesting as I find you do connect with people in a more natural and happy way. Its going really well as a stand alone and during the day/business.

-
-
_
Personality Type ENTP - Scorpio - 28
Journal - An Ostriches' Twisted Journal ~v3
API, XS111, Exist, XSR32, Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Connections, Flirt
Glace SB, A1 99.9%, L2kv1, L2Kv2
Element X, RAW, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Wingman Blue Label
TrueLove, TrueAlpha, TrueCarisma
Core
P74,P75,P79,P80,P81,P83,P86,P90,P91,P93,​P95,P96,P102,P103,P114,P123,P126
TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL,TAK,
Alpha Androstenol,Beta Androstenol,Androsterone,None,Meo-Est,DHEAS,AndrostAnone,Epiandrosterone
11-16-2012 2:56 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2012 3:14 PM

Hope to hear more from you on Connections, Twisted. It's good to hear more standalone observations with this product.

When I order Cohesion and Connections soon, the ultimate plan is to combine them both in a larger spray bottle, since there don't appear to be any molecules overlapping.
11-16-2012 3:14 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-16-2012 9:00 PM

(11-16-2012 9:20 AM)Shelly B Wrote:  When I wear it with Cohesion W - I'm wearing it with Tease as well.

So - I tweak it based on what I'm going for...

2 X Tease, 2 X Cohesion W, 1x Connections - as a 100% take down - Sex/Bonding/Fall in love kind of mix
3 X Tease, 1 X Coh W, 1 X Con, if I'm slanting more sex
1 X Tease, 1 X Coh W, 2 X Con if I'm slanting more communications/imprinting tomorrow

Hope that helps

Thanks Shelly. SteveO, is there any male counterpart of Tease, if any?

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2012 9:25 PM by Mars82.)
11-16-2012 9:00 PM

Mars82

Rep Post

12-04-2012 9:57 PM

Hi Dafix. Have you gotten around trying your blend of Alpha/Sexual + Cohesion + Connections? I expect to receive my Connctions and Cohesion oil order in a few days and it would be nice to have a preview of what to expect. I have Ascend and Evolve to cover the Alpha/Sexual part.

Out of curiosity, Steve mentioned in a previous post that a drop of Cohesion oil is equivalent to 7 sprays of the alcohol version as it has slower diffusion. Is 1 drop sufficient for you or do you go as high as 2 drops?

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
12-04-2012 9:57 PM
SteveO
Vendor

01-02-2013 8:46 PM

(11-16-2012 9:00 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Thanks Shelly. SteveO, is there any male counterpart of Tease, if any?
Not currently. I honestly wouldn't know where to start with a Tease for men.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
01-02-2013 8:46 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-03-2013 1:11 AM

(11-16-2012 3:14 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Hope to hear more from you on Connections, Twisted. It's good to hear more standalone observations with this product.

When I order Cohesion and Connections soon, the ultimate plan is to combine them both in a larger spray bottle, since there don't appear to be any molecules overlapping.
Connections is nice....but I'd keep the golden cohesion separate!!
01-03-2013 1:11 AM
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-06-2013 4:24 PM

(11-16-2012 3:14 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Hope to hear more from you on Connections, Twisted. It's good to hear more standalone observations with this product.

I took a part out of my journal regarding the socials and my favorite connections. Its what I use completely by its self whenever I do business related interactions during the day. It does seem Steve developed each product to be compartmentalized and interchangeable so that they can be used in harmony depending on your desires and needs of that day. Combos with cohesion or evolve that don't have a strong social component to them. Hopefully I get a chance to try them out as well soon.

(12-26-2012 8:26 PM)TwistedOstrich Wrote:  This year I have seen a lot of emotional and spiritual growth. Its almost gotten to the point that I don't really care to put on anything for respect or authority. I think I'm exuding it already. Whats best is spreading positivity.

PhromoneXS' socials from Steve have been the icing on the cake. I've seen some differences I want to get into but there is an underlying theme to all of them. Organic positivity! I've found people are just happy to deal with you when wearing these. It's from this happiness then you get the intended direction of the product.

Personally my favorite is ConnectionsXS. I wear it everyday solo especially for business, friends and family. Its not like a traditional bata-nol blend that has them spewing forth awkward truths but rather inspiring smiles that bring that natural connection from having a good time together. In business I've had to approach a number of businesses and convince them to sell me their inventory rather then there already established business partners. A difficult task as I don't have any clout with them. But I feel that ConnectionsXS has been integral to inspiring the positivity and trust to get these business owners to give me my start.

I believe out of the bunch ConnectionsXS and BlissXS could work as stand-alone or a base where as FlirtXS and VibeXS I could see accompanying some other base such as Assend /Cohesion/Evolve.

Bliss also stood out to me not just as a simple happy product but something that had more depth to it. For example instant shine had some positivity to it but Bliss has a more well-rounded full spectrum positivity. Regardless of how grueling or boring that day may have been this stuff makes the day turn in to one of the days where you lose track of time and get lost in the moment.

Flirt and vibe could really use some base product to go along with them I find. I'm going to have to play with these more to see exactly how to get the best use.

-
-
_
Personality Type ENTP - Scorpio - 28
Journal - An Ostriches' Twisted Journal ~v3
API, XS111, Exist, XSR32, Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Connections, Flirt
Glace SB, A1 99.9%, L2kv1, L2Kv2
Element X, RAW, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Wingman Blue Label
TrueLove, TrueAlpha, TrueCarisma
Core
P74,P75,P79,P80,P81,P83,P86,P90,P91,P93,​P95,P96,P102,P103,P114,P123,P126
TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL,TAK,
Alpha Androstenol,Beta Androstenol,Androsterone,None,Meo-Est,DHEAS,AndrostAnone,Epiandrosterone
01-06-2013 4:24 PM
ParisandRome
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-30-2013 2:51 AM

Hi there Dafix,

Just wondering if you have any new experiences that you can share to answer the original question that you posted here
03-30-2013 2:51 AM

Share This Thread