Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Connection XS
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Connection XS
01-31-2018 12:19 PM

Typically running 1-2 sprays of IH great at getting more disclosure from disclosure resistant folks. my use cases are typically known targets, pulling them out of the comfort zone and accelerating rapport... IH with an alpha mix is effective for this purpose. given that AD finally shit the bed a 3rd time, I'm trying to find the closest product or maybe just use Beta Androstenol. Hypnotica functions in a similar was but seems to beta-fy a bit - adds a spacey distraction component. Correct IH isn't one of those "I'm a believer" formulas and that is what I like about it.

I'll give connections spray a whirl and dose it down and report back in a few months.

I have had great success with Exotica but primarily with women. My targets are both genders when it comes to IH use.
01-31-2018 12:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-31-2018 5:15 PM

If you haven't used Connections, then definitely give it a try. It's not just about the "truth serum". I also think it leaves an imprint on people: more frequent texts on the following days (at least the day after). Also, on two occasions with 2 different girls, I got the sense they want to lean their head towards me when I was sitting next to them to show them something on the laptop. They get more silent as if they are enjoying the "present" moment.

Heck, now I wonder why I bought IH lol; been wanting to re-stock Connections with a scented version.
01-31-2018 5:15 PM
Dechan
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-02-2018 12:10 AM

Well I can say Connections does what the description says. I used it last weekend and it was awesome. We met these spanish girls and they were listening, talking and had no problem with kino at all. It's like you know, you can say whatever you want, they were laughing at everything.
I can't really exactly say how much I used, because I have these bottles from china, but it was a lot.

If you want to get laid with this stuff alone you better have a good game. It's kind of beta and definitly in my case not sexual.
Like many mones it's really starts hitting inside and then it hits fast and have like a short build up to maximum effect.
Because of that it's maybe good for cold approaches. I mean if someone likes to talk to you, then you have already a good comfort zone to dig deeper.

My plan is to test it more alone, with a sexual and an alpha.
02-02-2018 12:10 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-19-2021 8:54 AM

How does connection work? If I get to know a woman and want to know if she likes to have an affair or if she is just looking for a relationship, can I ask a woman directly with Connection XS? Most women say they are just looking for a serious relationship.

Other example: I want to know if she has a good relationship with her parents but that is too private for the woman. How can Connection help and how can I get the person to tell me?
06-19-2021 8:54 AM
btwfragheadsMY
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-19-2021 9:52 AM

(06-19-2021 8:54 AM)Mertos89 Wrote:  How does connection work? If I get to know a woman and want to know if she likes to have an affair or if she is just looking for a relationship, can I ask a woman directly with Connection XS? Most women say they are just looking for a serious relationship.

Other example: I want to know if she has a good relationship with her parents but that is too private for the woman. How can Connection help and how can I get the person to tell me?

Well I don't think mones was designed for that kind of purpose. Even though you're putting the most potent blend on earth, it won't take you into heaven if you don't know your game. You need to play well along with your arsenal which is the mones. It could project vibes, aura kind of things but doesn't do magic trick.

Perhaps you could check out and read gladen's journal of seduction. He's one of the seniors here and quite well in his seduction trick. End of the day, it's is yourself that matters, mones won't do any magic. Just my 2cent.
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2021 9:54 AM by btwfragheadsMY.)
06-19-2021 9:52 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

06-19-2021 10:03 AM

BTWFragshead has the right of it (mostly).

While not entirely accurate, consider this: pheromones don't do things for you, they help YOU do things. they will not change who you truly are, who she truly is, or personalities and tendencies. They are an enhancement to how how others perceive you, not a magic potion. What you do with that altered perception of you is entirely dependent upon what you do, how you act, and how you cultivate that initial impression into connection.

Where Mr. FragsheadMY has it incorrect is that I am not really a senior member; at least I don't consider myself to be one. I just have the biggest mouth.

Regarding getting her to confess her desire for an affair or for her personal life history and all the emotional underpinnings that it might entail; pheromones can, and do, help you with that; but they will not do it for you. If I were trying to vet a lady for an affair I'd springboard off the initial aura the pheromones and myself create for her; get her feeling safe and comfortable; get her laughing with me along sexual lines through intimation and subtle innuendo; and then let her organically proclaim that she's married. From there it would be easy to say something in a joking manner along the lines of "Oh! So you're just grooming me to be your boy-toy side piece based solely on hot, torrid, amazing sex. That is so cool, you are very naughty! I love it!" Said correctly (and in your own style, not mine) she'll laugh and guffaw and the door shall either open with her feeling as if she's the one instigating it (which increases her passion due to the taboo factor) or not and you save face and embarrassment and she leaves the encounter having enjoyed herself and feeling great about the way you made her feel.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
06-19-2021 10:03 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-11-2021 10:17 AM

I want to do an interesting experiment. I want to spray Connection on my elbows and I want to spray a sexual pheromone on my neck. But no AV. I want to spray M3X, AM NOS, L2k, Evolved or the hook up.

What is created with Connection + sexual pheromones? Is there an effect of a follout pheromone like Swoon and Kohesion or is there a strong imprint of pheromones like GOA, NAG and Vodoo? Will the woman fall in love with me? Or is that going in the direction of friendship +? I would be very interested in that.
08-11-2021 10:17 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-21-2021 7:15 AM

A few days ago I have 2 sprayers on a 20 year old woman
Connection carried under my ears. 1.5 sprayer L2k on mine
Neck and 1.5 sprayer on my wrists. We have shisha smoked,
built trust and then we have alcohol bought and drank in the
park. My cower scent was Boss bottled. We were both talkative.
There was seldom conversation breaks. Maybe it would be
without Connnection and L2K been more pauses in conversation.

2 months ago I asked, does Connection help me so that the woman
tells me if she is a relationship person or is sexually open. Through
my conversation and questioning method she told me that she is
sexually open. I have her also tells what my preferences are.

Next I told her "let's take a selfie" We took a selfie and we kissed.
Then we made out and I touched her body. She kissed me many
times. Before we said goodbye I sprayed Boss bottle and L2K on
her mask.

She hasn't been on Whatsapp for 3 days but she has a picture.
It is never on. She also told me a few days ago that she
sometimes has phases so that she doesn't use Whatsapp and
Telegram. I have often had the experience that I look after women
kiss tied to me. This time I have a binding pheromone combined
with a sexual mix but it's never on. We both said that she and I
are open to friendship plus and that we will go to the sauna
together next week. Maybe that's why she didn't write back to
me. I've heard that two people meet 1-2 times a month when
they are having an affair so that the feelings don't develop further.
09-21-2021 7:15 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-23-2021 4:43 PM

There is a woman we kissed with last week. If the two of us
want to have an affair and I want to see her again, is Connection
a good product for me to see her again?
I thought about wearing GOA, but GOA doesn't attract women
who don't want to have a serious relationship. Are pheromones
with A1, androsterone or with B-nole better to make the woman
want to see me again for an affair?
09-23-2021 4:43 PM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-24-2022 5:00 AM

Yesterday I went to the pool with my boyfriend and I wore Connection oil. That's what I talked about girl.

set 1
I approached a Croatian young woman and she was nice but didn't show much interest. She said she was single but she doesn't want to meet anyone right now. I said to her "I'm not looking for a serious relationship right now either." She said "I'm not looking for a casual relationship either." I don't know if she was honest with me about Connection but Croatian women are not taboo when they have affairs with other men. I hope she was honest.

set 2
I approached a Portuguese woman. She was alone at the pool and she started talking to me. She hung out with us at the pool and we became friends. She has a boyfrend but normal friendship is ok for her. Me and my boyfriend are turkish and we asked her "do you like turkish men?" She said "No". She was honest with us. She's also been honest with me about which photos are good on Instagram and which aren't. I think that's when I saw Connection's honesty serum.

set 3
I approached 2 Bosnian women and both were 18. It was a positive experience. Women under 20 usually talk very little and bluntly to me. But they weren't like that. I think Connection Oil helped that they talk to me a lot. The problem was, the girls said to me, "You talk very socially, very decently." Both had the feeling that I wasn't speaking seriously because I spoke differently. That hurt me inside. She told me she doesn't have Instagram. I asked her what could be the reason why women don't invest in the conversation. Is it my way of speaking? She answered yes. Then I asked her if she could only imagine a serious relationship with a man or also a casual relationship. She answered only serious relationship. I'm not sure if she was telling the truth. Bosnia is a 20% Muslim country. The sex culture in Bonsnia is not as widespread as in Croatia, Portugal or Holland. As a rule of thumb, the more widespread sex culture is, the less casual relationships are taboo for women, the more likely the woman will give me an honest answer to this question. Right after that this 18 year old woman said "Ciau you funny person" That hit me hard.

Connection is not P83 but I could see the honesty serum partially with Connection oil. I believe it hits slower than spray. I was once able to experience with Casanova that Ukrainian women did something with us (as foreign men). I experienced the same thing with the Portuguese woman when I wore Connection yesterday.
06-24-2022 5:00 AM

Share This Thread