Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Connection XS
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Connection XS
04-05-2013 1:57 PM

Check out my, Mars and Zens threads for the most info on Steves products. Not many others post in here.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
04-05-2013 1:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

04-10-2013 6:41 PM

Is Connections XS like Instant Honesty from Androtics? I can dig the question and its one I get quite often. I never really like to compare anything with the XS brand name to anybody else as it is my belief I offer unique, powerful and quality with deep value. That's not to say Andorotics doesn't its just tough comparing Connections to something so simple as Instant Honesty, which is a very good product. A $120 product? Well personally I wouldn't buy it for that myself but people do and love it. There must be something there.

Let me digress as you asked about Connections-XS thoughSmile. In simple terms it is relatively the same type of product, however vastly different at the same time. We first need to convert Connections 30.44 Mg to Honesty's 3000 mcg. At 1000 mcg to mg Connections has 30440 mcg which is more than 10 times stronger than Honesty.
With that said if we were to convert Connections 10 mL bottle to the same 30 mL bottle $120 Honesty bottle it would be 91320 mcg compared to Honesty's 3000.

Well I think that's enough math for a while, but I'm pretty sure you see where I'm going with this. The comparison is, there is no comparison, LOL.

A Connections-XS 10 mL is about 30 TIMES stronger than Honesty 30 mL and I guess the best thing I can say about that is Connections is only $34.97Smile. Even though Connections is so much more potent than Honesty if you used 60-90 sprays of Honesty the results would still be vastly different. There is so much more to Connections and its something I'm proud to be able to wear myself and offer to the community.

Just imagine thisSmile, if you're anything like me you're going to get better results and have all the extra money you saved to go out and make some personal ConnectionsSmile. All I can suggest is to experience it yourself as I stand behind the XS brand with my 100% money back guarantee.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
04-10-2013 6:41 PM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

04-11-2013 3:14 AM

SteveO you are THE SHIT in the best way possible. Totally saved a friendship of mine from bombing... read my review in this section Big Grin
04-11-2013 3:14 AM

Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Connections XS Oil vs Spray
01-31-2018 12:22 AM

Anyone compare Oil to Spray and anyone compare this to Instant Honesty or pure Beta?
01-31-2018 12:22 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

01-31-2018 3:19 AM

The oil didn't create much and I haven't seen much from it with 5 - 7 uses. I'm not impressed. I read the spray acts like IH. theLaw wrote about it recently.
01-31-2018 3:19 AM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Connections XS Oil vs Spray
01-31-2018 9:33 AM

(01-31-2018 12:22 AM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Anyone compare Oil to Spray and anyone compare this to Instant Honesty or pure Beta?

I bought IH yesterday and will compare it to connections once I get it. I have a love/hate relationship with Connections; I'm hoping IH will be slightly lighter. The only "issue" is that I had to order IH in 2x strength per spray so it won't be a real 1:1 comparison. My initial plan was to buy 2 bottles of 1x strength but since Androtics only had one bottle left, I went for 2x to make it last longer.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
01-31-2018 9:33 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-31-2018 9:59 AM

(01-31-2018 12:22 AM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Anyone compare Oil to Spray and anyone compare this to Instant Honesty or pure Beta?

I haven't used the oil, only the spray.

Personally, I think PXS oils are very difficult to gauge/dose, and I've now seen several members over at DiscoverXS switch to sprays for more precision. Also, there appears to be a chemical breakdown with the oil which causes a strange odor that I experienced from all of my older bottles, although I haven't read about others having this issue, so not sure what to make of it.

Connections is a bit like IH, but the Neroli fragrance really throws a monkey-wrench into side-by-side comparisons because it's so strong. Also Steve is correct in regards to the bang-for-your-buck of each. After going through many bottles of IH, I found it to be decent, but nothing special. Certainly not a mix that would make a skeptic a believer in mones.

I would call Connections a "TMI" mix in the worst way, and dosing might play a huge role in this, so I'm not sure what low-doses would do as I haven't gone under 2 sprays. Also, quick-emotional-intimacy is generally not a healthy behaviour for strangers, so you might be attracting those with mental health issues, which is why I think that Connections might be the most dangerous product on the market.

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-31-2018 9:59 AM

MacCauley
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-31-2018 10:27 AM

(01-31-2018 9:59 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Also, quick-emotional-intimacy is generally not a healthy behaviour for strangers, so you might be attracting those with mental health issues, which is why I think that Connections might be the most dangerous product on the market.

Interesting. I wonder what would happen if psychiatrists started using this around their patients. Hard to say if they would need less pills or stronger pills.
01-31-2018 10:27 AM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-31-2018 10:43 AM

(01-31-2018 9:59 AM)theLaw Wrote:  I would call Connections a "TMI" mix in the worst way, and dosing might play a huge role in this, so I'm not sure what low-doses would do as I haven't gone under 2 sprays. Also, quick-emotional-intimacy is generally not a healthy behaviour for strangers, so you might be attracting those with mental health issues, which is why I think that Connections might be the most dangerous product on the market.

Cheers!Mrgreen

Never went under 2 sprays??!! How many sprays do you apply? I go with one spray only and it sometimes backfires at me. Going with more than 2 is a dangerous game IMO (but never tried).
LPMP's has (or had as I can't find them anymore) 2 of their own versions: TMI and another lighter version which I forgot its name.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
01-31-2018 10:43 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-31-2018 10:53 AM

(01-31-2018 10:43 AM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Never went under 2 sprays??!! How many sprays do you apply? I go with one spray only and it sometimes backfires at me. Going with more than 2 is a dangerous game IMO (but never tried).
LPMP's has (or had as I can't find them anymore) 2 of their own versions: TMI and another lighter version which I forgot its name.

2 minimum sprays, but up to 4.

For me, mones are a utility, not a "I felt a bit more.......", so I want a dynamic reaction, hence the higher doses. This might also be why PXS oils don't do much for me.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-31-2018 10:53 AM

Share This Thread