Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Complexion question...
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Question Complexion question...
01-08-2010 2:00 PM

I'd asked this question a while back at 'the other place' but nobody was able to give me any kind of definitive answer.  Even if nobody here can, I'm just happy that it works.

I have rosacea and I've noticed that certain things clear it up amazingly well for decent periods of time (at least 6-8 hours) after I apply them.  The ones that seem to work the best are Methoxyestratetraenone and TAA/Instant Shine.  The redness, bumpiness and acne clear up within 30-45 minutes and then I have very smooth, clear skin.  The Methoxyestratetraenone seems to provide an almost plastic like appearance in a way because it smooths the skin so well. 

Also (I found this out originally with A314) I've discovered that DPG (in A314 and the cologne oils I wear) works in almost the same way.  I've tried it alone and it clears my complexion almost as well as Methoxyestratetraenone and TAA do.  Just wondering if anyone has any good theories or knows outright why this works.  Honestly, I am more concerned with the fact that it does.  Believe me, I've done a LOT of trial and error to figure out what has been helping my complexion so I am confident it the 'what' is causing it, just not sure the 'why'. 

Thanks! :shy:

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2010 2:01 PM by Snoopyace.)
01-08-2010 2:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Diane999
Banned for Violations

RE: Complexion question...
01-08-2010 2:47 PM

Have you tried tropical antibiotic treatment for your rosacea? Usually, doxycycline is pretty effective in treating this.

The latest evidents points to a type of gram positive Bacillus bacteria as the culprit in rosacea. The flareups have to do with an overactive immune response to two proteins released by the Bacillus.

I'm not sure why Methoxyestratetraenone or TAA would help, but maybe these have local tissue immune calming properties.

Diane
01-08-2010 2:47 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-08-2010 2:52 PM

(01-08-2010 2:47 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  Have you tried tropical antibiotic treatment for your rosacea? Usually, doxycycline is pretty effective in treating this. The latest evidents points to a type of gram positive Bacillus bacteria as the culprit in rosacea. The flareups have to do with an overactive immune response to two proteins released by the Bacillus. I'm not sure why Methoxyestratetraenone (Methoxyestratetraenone ) or TAA would help, but maybe these have local tissue immune calming properties. Diane

Yes I have tried that.  The problem with most of the topical treatements is that wherever they haven't been applied, acne breaks out or it gets much more red and irritated. 

The immune system response makes sense.  I have Crohn's disease which is technically an auto-immune diesease. 

Hey whatever, it works and that is all I care about! :D

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-08-2010 2:52 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

01-08-2010 4:23 PM

I've also heard that a live bacillus "natural" (e.g. no gelatin thickener) yogurt masque works well too.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2010 4:24 PM by Mtnjim.)
01-08-2010 4:23 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-08-2010 5:25 PM

(01-08-2010 4:23 PM)Mtnjim Wrote:  

I've also heard that a live bacillus "natural" (e.g. no gelatin thickener) yogurt masque works well too.

Sounds like an interesting treatment, also.  Thanks!

If I wasn't lazy I'd give it a try.  Can't beat *spritz, spritz* or rolling on an inch or two of oil based stinky stuff.  Doesn't get much easier than that.  Not to mention the fact that women really seem to dig the scents I have from Love Potion. 

01-08-2010 5:25 PM

Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-08-2010 7:19 PM

(01-08-2010 4:23 PM)Mtnjim Wrote:  

Yes, it might Jim, and it's certainly worth a shot. If you've got the impetus to try it!

Snoopy, I think taking a probiotic supplement would help with both the rosacea and Crohn's.

There are new technologies that have been developed that actually allow the live cultures to survive the digestive track and live to get to the intestines. I believe that any type of skin/intestinal disorder could potentially be improved with these supplements.

I take it everyday along with fructooligosaccharides (a prebiotic) to feed the live bacteria supplied by the probiotic supplement.

These supplements are available from Swanson, a great company with quality products that I've been buying from for a long time.

=

=

Bella
01-08-2010 7:19 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-08-2010 7:28 PM

I agree, wholeheartedly, Bella.

There is no other natural supplement that I know of to support and improve the whole body's immune functioning than probiotics. These critters play a crucial role in fine-tuning the body's immune system through their interaction with Peyer's patches in the intestines.

And that isn't all. They crowd out unhealthy, and illness causing bacteria that may have taken up residence and cause havoc with your system. They keep your gut at a pH that is hostile to disease-causing bacteria. And more.

But probiotics need a high fiber content to your diet to keep them healthy and thriving once you start taking the suplement, or eating yogurt, or whatever your source. An apple a day keeps them happy, or any other good fiber source.

Diane
01-08-2010 7:28 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-08-2010 7:44 PM

(01-08-2010 7:28 PM)Diane999 Wrote:   I agree, wholeheartedly, Bella.

There is no other natural supplement that I know of to support and improve the whole body's immune functioning than probiotics. These critters play a crucial role in fine-tuning the body's immune system through their interaction with Peyer's patches in the intestines. And that isn't all. They crowd out unhealthy, and illness causing bacteria that may have taken up residence and cause havoc with your system. They keep your gut at a pH that is hostile to disease-causing bacteria. And more. But probiotics need a high fiber content to your diet to keep them healthy and thriving once you start taking the supplement, or eating yogurt, or whatever your source. An apple a day keeps them happy, or any other good fiber source.

The problem with most probiotic supplements you find on the market is...by the time they get to you the live cultures are already dead!

When you ingest yogurt it will work it's way to your intestines if it's left undisturbed to do so. By that I mean...it's taken first thing in the morning before anything else on an empty stomach and nothing else is ingested for a good half hour. That's very important as anything hot, like coffee, will kill the live cultures and they'll never have the opportunity to reach the intestinal track. ;)

It's very important to take probiotics if you're taking antibiotics for any reason. Antibiotics work over time to destroy the "good" bacteria in your intestines and it needs to be replaced or that can lead to all sorts of problems...i.e., yeast infections. Men get them, too, ya know. Anytime the body is thrown out of balance (acid vs. alkaline) by these kinds of meds, you run that risk.

A high fiber diet, which I subscribe to daily, is essential. Getting your bowls in good working order is paramount to being healthy and an effective remedy for any number of maladies. The way they perform effects your overall well-being. If they ain't workin' properly you're miserable and that's The Truth!

Bella

01-08-2010 7:44 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

01-08-2010 10:06 PM

I take a couple tabs of acidophilus daily. My GF claims it cured my butt breath (bad breath from stomach and/or throat). I hate most store bought yogurt but the frozen ice cream-like yogurt is a fun way to command butt breath and cool off from the oppressive heat.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
01-08-2010 10:06 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-09-2010 12:41 AM

Some of ny aquaintences at conference i often noticed had bad morning breath and after having done some investigation i found out that the most of the ones with bad breath had consumed milk for breakfast and had not cleaned or had a mouthwash and after a time the milk that remains in the teeth just goes off and there is bad breath.

Also people have had good results with greatly improved complexion by consuming suppliments of zinc and or also vitamin A.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-09-2010 12:41 AM

Share This Thread