Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Complexion question...
jayman1069
In Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Complexion question...
01-09-2010 6:21 PM

'alphaLURE' is probably the most reliable pheromone on the market right now. I'm also trying to find some other reliable ones...I really need a prom date lol

01-09-2010 6:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-09-2010 10:47 PM

(01-09-2010 6:21 PM)jayman1069 Wrote:  

'alphaLURE' is probably the most reliable pheromone on the market right now. I'm also trying to find some other reliable ones...I really need a prom date lol

Good posting Jay, i really need to get outdoors more and bend my rod i would love to give the alphaLURE a go the next time i am out reef fishing for say one of my favourites pink lip coral trout, please post up a link to the most reliable pheromone on the market today.... good man 

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-09-2010 10:47 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-09-2010 11:44 PM

I'm on it guys...lol. Thanks. Yeah, I saw his smooth moves at PTalk, too.

Bella

01-09-2010 11:44 PM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Rep Post

01-19-2010 2:24 PM

(01-08-2010 2:52 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  The immune system response makes sense.  I have Crohn's disease which is technically an auto-immune diesease. 

The immune system is often the main culprit in Rosacea...if that isn't working the way it should (be that underperforming, or being over-reactive) it's easy for opportunistic organisms to take over and cause problems. Having the bacteria Diane mentioned will most likely not cause a problem in a person with a fully functioning immune system, but for someone like yourself that bacteria can cause an inappropriate response. If you have an auto-immune condition like Crohn's you are also much more prone to other immune-related conditions like dermatological ones (eg Rosacea or Eczema) or allergies.

I don't know why Methoxyestratetraenone would improve your skin, but I can sort of imagine why TAA or IS does. Obviously I don't know the actual pheromones of TAA or IS, but if I'm not mistaken one of the main components is Alpha Androstenol and the phero's are stimulating... Very often stimulants have vasoconstrictive effects so it's possible that the transient improvement you notice is constriction of superficial capillaries. That would create the appearance of less redness and irritation Smile I may be wrong, but it's a hypothesis that makes sense to me...but I have nothing to back that up with of course.

Anyways.... If TAA and IS are working then why not just continue? Just enjoy the effects! I also like the suggestions of adding complimentary/alternative therapies to your treatment. I know that most people knowing my profession assume I will prefer the medical treatments, but from my own experience, (having a very impressive list of allergies, more than one auto-immune condition and Eczema since childhood)...where my own allergies and skin problems are concerned, as well as what I have seen in patients, the most effective treatments are quite often the alternative ones. Especially with dermatological conditions. It's often way more effective to use supplements to boost the immune system, take certain vitamins to aid healing & improving skin defenses, and to use natural cleansers & moisturisers.

The pro-biotics are a good suggestion, in particular since you also have Crohn's. Adding Vitamin C, B6 & E, Zinc, Selenium for helping the skin to heal & to boost it's defenses.
Taking Echinacea and/or garlic can help boost the immunesystem in general, (Zinc helps with that too). Oh, and drinking nettle tea is also very good for the immunesystem and for the skin. You can also use nettle tea topically...that, zinc paste & Virgin Olive Oil was by far the most effective treatment for my eczema when I was a child...and I had horrendous eczema...Steroid creams and emmollients from the doctors did absolutely nothing.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2010 2:26 PM by Xiphoid.)
01-19-2010 2:24 PM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-08-2010 7:43 AM

Hi

I don't know if you have looked into the holistic treatment for your skin condition or if that is the cause, however I have had great results with my (mild-moderate) acne and redness from reducing the intake of certain foods and changing certain habits. And am now over 90% clear and have been for the past 2 months.

There are a few food types that all people are allergic to and can create allergic reactions within our bodies internally (the 3 are Wheat, dairy & refined oils) , the auto immune system response may exasperate your condition slightly as well.

The only explanation that I can think of as to why the mones will be helping would be due to hormonal regulation.

As we all know cops can increase testosterone levels within guys, and im sure that some pheromones will have the same effect or the opposite, to balance out you hormones and maintain the bodies natural balance.

I may be barking up the wrong tree or you may have heard it before but if you want any info give me a shout.
02-08-2010 7:43 AM

Niatalya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-08-2010 7:57 PM

(01-09-2010 6:21 PM)jayman1069 Wrote:  

Errr what does this have to do with the topic? I have never heard of this product and a google search turned up nadda.

02-08-2010 7:57 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-08-2010 8:03 PM

(02-08-2010 7:57 PM)Niatalya Wrote:  

Errr what does this have to do with the topic? I have never heard of this product and a google search turned up nadda.

Not a thing.  I am pretty sure it was just a passing spammer. 

Actually, I've started taking 2 fiber capsules every morning (I read that somewhere on here) and it has helped clear my complexion considerably.  I have also noticed that I am feeling better (more energy, not so bloated, etc) so along with the Pheromones, it does seem to have made a big difference.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
Niatalya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Ah but my google search did pull up a thread explaining this spammerSmile https://pherotruth.com/Thread-ALphaLURE Sorry guys my computer was down for a while and I missed this and a lot of other things I guess.

Niatalya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-08-2010 8:18 PM

Try drinking lemon water and or applying lemon juice to your face and then cleaning after about 30 mins also vinegar applied to the face and left on is good. These simple things seem to have remarkable results involving acne and scarring and there are quite a few forums touting their benefits. As Luksti said a lot of acne/autoimmune diseases are due to issues in the gut caused by eating wheat and or dairy products and refined foods and carbs but for most people who live in the West it is difficult to completely avoid these foods and doctors are taught to sell you a cream as opposed realizing it is a diet issue.

02-08-2010 8:18 PM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Rep Post

02-09-2010 1:25 PM

(02-08-2010 8:18 PM)Niatalya Wrote:  As Luksti said a lot of acne/autoimmune diseases are due to issues in the gut caused by eating wheat and or dairy products and refined foods and carbs but for most people who live in the West it is difficult to completely avoid these foods and doctors are taught to sell you a cream as opposed realizing it is a diet issue.

Actually....that information he gave isn't correct... I think it's based on a few common misunderstandings regarding allergies & the immune system.

There is a BIG difference between an actual allergy and an intollerance. The vast majority that say they are allergic to foods (eg wheat, lactose etc), are infact NOT allergic, they have an intollerance. A true allergy is something like peanut allergy that causes a massive acute immune response & results in anaphylaxis. Intollerance on the other hand can cause vague symptoms such as what he described (eg. itching, upset stomach/diarrhoea, bloating, fatigue etc) but those symptoms aren't caused by an immune response like you get from a true allergy. It's not true that everyone is allergic to the 3 types of food he mentioned. A lot of people have a genetic tendency to be intollerant or sensitive to some of those, but that isn't the same as them being allergic.

Also...an allergy is NOT the same as auto-immune disease. You get an allergic reaction when exposed to an allergen (ie the substance you are allergic to) and the exposure triggers the immune system to respond to and fight this allergen. An auto-immune reaction on the other hand is entirely different, it's an "inappropriate immune response". An auto-immune reaction is a reaction where your immune system wrongly identifies your own cells or tissues as foreign/bad, and then starts attacking & destroying those own tissues/cells. An example of this is type 1 diabetes where the immune system mistakes cells of the pancreas as harmful and kills them...the result is that the pancreas can't function properly and is unable to produce insulin....hence a person with diabetes has to take lifelong insulin injections.

Sorry for the rant... I'm big on using correct medical terminology & definitions, but I guess that comes with my job Undecided 

02-09-2010 1:25 PM

Share This Thread