Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Combos.
Cyperian_xi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Combos.
08-09-2019 11:47 AM

What is the most amount of different products you would be willing to wear in a single outing?

I am scheming up a date next month and I am figuring I want to wear.

Swoon+Androstadieone+Homme Fatal A+Xist+Evolve or Core.

I'm 32 and she's 22. Do you think this will work?

I often hear about a 2 or 3 product combo but, I don't hear so much about 4 or 5 or beyond level of combos.
Do you guys use any combos that have more than 3 products and if so are they are across different vendors or do you use 3 or more from the same vendor?

Is there some rule about never using more then 2 products at a time that I was never told about?facepalm
08-09-2019 11:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Combos.
08-09-2019 1:15 PM

The more experienced members will be able to tell you that, as a general rule of thumb, the more products you add to any combination, the higher the degree of mastery you'll need over each individual product.

Each product will have its own proprietary blend of more than one pheromone, sourced from different manufacturers, and in differing amounts. As you add more and more pre-mixed products together, the myriad active ingredients can clash, combat each other, cancel each other out, or otherwise render each other ineffective.

That is why most members share their combos here, as not all combinations play well with other.

Likewise, you have the concern of balancing. If you choose, for example, 3 products that contain, or are heavy with, Androstenone; you can have the Androstenone overpowering everything else, and the other effects are greatly muted, or even mutated into something else.

Complex mixes typically require multiple dosage ratio tests before they even approach being really effective.

Myself, I honestly tried a kitchen-sink mix before because i had 40-score and 7 test vials and thought I'd see what happens, but I wasn't ABle to get the ratios right at the onset. Sure, I got attention, but the effects, despite me thinking that X from this and Y from that will enhance each other, were wide and without and particular foci. I threw it out.

That being said, there is absolutely nothing to prohibit or to stop you from trying out complicated and multi-layered blends; just that it will be hit or miss until you get the ratios and other abstracts dialed in.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2019 1:15 PM by Gladen.)
08-09-2019 1:15 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-09-2019 1:53 PM

More likely to overdose bro. Women in their 20s go crazy for Androstadieone I would choose one other product to go with Androstadieone.

keep the Androstadieone around the waist line I tend to were polo shirts
08-09-2019 1:53 PM
Cyperian_xi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-10-2019 3:38 AM

Thanks for reminding me about that.
I'll probably use Swoon with Dieone in it and I'll becareful with.
Got way more testing to do.
08-10-2019 3:38 AM

empathy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-27-2019 1:46 PM

can anyone by experience ...tell me what combos worked for you the best? and when i say which combos worked the best for you...how so...and which product did what for you do you feel? for instance : i felt 2 sprays of core made my date more chatty and open

thanks for any info
oh...and with that being said with which combos did work for you...which did not? meaning this type of combo is dangerous to be worn...once again really looking forward to any info on this matter
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2019 1:47 PM by empathy.)
08-27-2019 1:46 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-27-2019 1:49 PM

(08-27-2019 1:46 PM)empathy Wrote:  can anyone by experience ...tell me what combos worked for you the best? and when i say which combos worked the best for you...how so...and which product did what for you do you feel? for instance : i felt 2 sprays of core made my date more chatty and open

thanks for any info

Your best bet is to use the search function. Do a search, click the search by titles radio button first, and sue favorite combos, combinations, etc. Read those threads. This entire site is rife with literally thousands of user-endorsed favorite combinations.

Sooner or later somebody will tell you that the search function is your friend. Yes, I know. It is a bit clunky, and there are so many posts that it can be daunting; but choose your keywords wisely and look at titles before hitting individual posts, and you'll see a whole lot of information that defies description.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-27-2019 1:49 PM
empathy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-27-2019 1:56 PM

(08-27-2019 1:49 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Your best bet is to use the search function. Do a search, click the search by titles radio button first, and sue favorite combos, combinations, etc. Read those threads. This entire site is rife with literally thousands of user-endorsed favorite combinations.

Sooner or later somebody will tell you that the search function is your friend. Yes, I know. It is a bit clunky, and there are so many posts that it can be daunting; but choose your keywords wisely and look at titles before hitting individual posts, and you'll see a whole lot of information that defies description.

nice...thanks
08-27-2019 1:56 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-27-2019 1:59 PM

(08-27-2019 1:56 PM)empathy Wrote:  nice...thanks

Also, if you have a particular favored product, there are multiple threads for combinations revolving around this or that product; as well as combinations for particular purposes, etc.

08-27-2019 1:59 PM

empathy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-28-2019 7:46 AM

(08-27-2019 1:59 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Also, if you have a particular favored product, there are multiple threads for combinations revolving around this or that product; as well as combinations for particular purposes, etc.

very nice...yes...well the thing is ...I have seen all the popular sites which sell Pheromones...and it seems most of the companies all have similar products which they are able to compete against one another....

i will say this too...one of my all time fav Pheromones is/was ammo...and right now i have a little bit left Sad
but i would like to find a comparable replacement seeing that things have sort of changed with that company
08-28-2019 7:46 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-28-2019 7:48 AM

(08-28-2019 7:46 AM)empathy Wrote:  very nice...yes...well the thing is ...I have seen all the popular sites which sell Pheromones...and it seems most of the companies all have similar products which they are able to compete against one another....

i will say this too...one of my all time fav Pheromones is/was ammo...and right now i have a little bit left Sad
but i would like to find a comparable replacement seeing that things have sort of changed with that company

I'd suggest Charisma from LPMP. It has the same ingredients as Ammo and for me personally, it always worked better than Ammo. You can also (if you choose) get it in scents that women absolutely dig.

I'd also suggest looking at Core from Apex. Both work in a similar fashion to the way Ammo did.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
08-28-2019 7:48 AM

Share This Thread