Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Combos.
empathy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Combos.
08-28-2019 8:22 AM

(08-28-2019 7:48 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'd suggest Charisma from LPMP. It has the same ingredients as Ammo and for me personally, it always worked better than Ammo. You can also (if you choose) get it in scents that women absolutely dig.

I'd also suggest looking at Core from Apex. Both work in a similar fashion to the way Ammo did.
awesome...thank you so much!!
08-28-2019 8:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
empathy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-03-2019 1:58 PM

this morning = results from a friend who is a female

I work in IT....in a cube...next to my cube is a female coworker who is a friend...

I have read not too many fans on here with Pherazone...but bought it prior to reading reviews....anyway...this morning i sprayed 2 sprays of ammo...and 3 sprays of pherazone... I asked my friend what the smell did for her...and she told me she felt horny...like really bad...i was sort of shocked and said to her serious...and she said yes...big time,
09-03-2019 1:58 PM

empathy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-10-2019 12:52 PM

I have a first date tonight....been talking to this woman now for 2 weeks....I am gonna try this combo and see how it works for me tonight....

a drop of true essence on wrist
2 sprays of imprint on chest
2 sprays of lady killer on each side of jaw

and gonna try the new cover scent of bourbon to cover up the stinky smell of essense... LOL

wish me luck Smile
09-10-2019 12:52 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-20-2019 5:02 PM

The very biggest mistake I made when first starting out was wearing to many thing at once and putting on to much. I think most of us have done this and in fact encourage it every so often so you can get an idea of what a good OD is like.

I don`t know what products you guys have that are asking about combos, BUT what I would do is this if I were in your shoes.

Cyperian_xi

From the products I saw you listed I would wear the Swoon and probably on your neck 2-3 drops. I would wear on your neck or jawline because the Swoon is oil and it should also help lift your mood as well.

I am not sure what type of Androstadienone you have (oil or spray) and hope it is spray and would try a small amount on your wrists so you don`t get hit with any self effects and possible depression if you have problems with the Androstadienone . This way you can work on talking with your hands and hopefully draw her in and then let the Swoon go to work.

This would be my exact approach and save your sexual for later on. I would start here and see how things go and work on escalating and SLOWLY and see where things go. I suggest this setup based on her age.

Empathy

There a few products out there that are similar to Ammo. The main all arounders that first come to mind are TLG and HF from Aroma Fero I have had really good luck with.
09-20-2019 5:02 PM

Share This Thread