Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Combo advice needed, please!
Pherodactyl
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Combo advice needed, please!
04-27-2021 2:27 AM

I mostly have 2 combos that I wear most often: I have Bad Wolf, Xist, and Evolve that I wear around my FWB and sometimes when I go out shopping and I have Aqua Vitae, Xist, Hypnotica that I wear around Friends and Family at parties, gatherings, or out to eat.
I used to wear Bad Wolf a lot more, but I noticed that it would make some people around my nervous or agitated even when I felt upbeat and positive. I usually had positive reactions from females and even got some Facebook invites or phone numbers (They add ME). It's how I got my current FWB and I like the imprinting effect it has.

I feel The AV combo suits my personalty better, though. I'm usually a pretty social guy and comfortable around pretty much everyone. AV makes me feel confident and comfortable and everyone has fun around me (probably the Hypnotica working) and I do get positive, flirty interactions with females, but not really any Facebook or phone number adds. I feel like the AV combo would be good for one night stands, but that's not really my style. I like to give more of a "friend you can cuddle and/or fuck" kind of vibe. I like the connection. I am afraid that AV might not convey that the best.

So my question is: Is there a way to make Bad Wolf more fun and relaxed? Or is there a way to make the Aqua Vitae combo more memorable? I haven't tried AV, Xist, and Evolve yet, but I think that would be too Aggressive.And I've tried Hypnotica with Bad Wolf once with my FWB and she seemed kind of irritated sometimes, but her feet were also hurting so it could've been that... I'll have to try it again.

Are there any other suggestions you think I should try? Different products, different combos? Any advice is welcome, thank you!

By the way, I don't really buy into the whole Alpha/Beta stuff. I just try to Love everyone unconditionally and want to lift those up around me!
04-27-2021 2:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

RE: Combo advice needed, please!
04-27-2021 8:00 AM

The reaction you have been getting with BW is rare, but both myself and Snoopyace get that sort of reaction times 100 when we wear it. It doesn't matter what I do, say, or how I act; people literally clear out before me and run for cover as if I'm Godzilla coming to destroy the city.

Some of the members here use various 'softer' pheromones to temper the aggressive-alpha vibe of BW. There's plenty of mention of their preferred combos in the various BW threads. Myself, I just don't use it; not the vibe I want to project. For a strong alpha I've discovered that Baphomet works well for me.

For AV, I like pairing it with M3X (usually at about a 3:2 or 1:1 ratio of AV-M3X). It seems to lend itself (for me at least) well for seduction in certain environments and I feel that it helps the beginning stages of the slow-burn that is M3X.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-27-2021 8:00 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

04-27-2021 8:12 AM

Xist pairs well with AV and BW... Takes the intimidation factor down a notch and makes the signature more believable.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
04-27-2021 8:12 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-27-2021 11:59 AM

Xist will combo well with any of the other mixes which you have. As RussianWolf says, Xist with BW or AV is awesome. But I wouldn't combo any of the others; too many complex conflicts.
If anything, try to add some cops to the combos.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
04-27-2021 11:59 AM
Pherodactyl
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-27-2021 1:34 PM

(04-27-2021 8:00 AM)Gladen Wrote:  The reaction you have been getting with BW is rare, but both myself and Snoopyace get that sort of reaction times 100 when we wear it. It doesn't matter what I do, say, or how I act; people literally clear out before me and run for cover as if I'm Godzilla coming to destroy the city.

Some of the members here use various 'softer' pheromones to temper the aggressive-alpha vibe of BW. There's plenty of mention of their preferred combos in the various BW threads. Myself, I just don't use it; not the vibe I want to project. For a strong alpha I've discovered that Baphomet works well for me.

For AV, I like pairing it with M3X (usually at about a 3:2 or 1:1 ratio of AV-M3X). It seems to lend itself (for me at least) well for seduction in certain environments and I feel that it helps the beginning stages of the slow-burn that is M3X.

Thanks for the advice! I love the Godzilla visualization, by the way!
I'll look into those 2. I had seen on here that someone said that M3X is like Bad Wolf's little brother so that intrigued me a bit. And I just worry about using AV around girls that I really like because I have seen people talk about AV being good for one night stands, but then the girl moves on after that. Myself, I like to form relationships with the girls/women that I meet, like "Friends first, Fuck later". Have had any indication of that happening when you use it? Or does the M3X help with that?
04-27-2021 1:34 PM

Pherodactyl
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-27-2021 1:43 PM

(04-27-2021 8:12 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Xist pairs well with AV and BW... Takes the intimidation factor down a notch and makes the signature more believable.

Thanks! I always pair them with something. They didn't have the best effect for me solo. I used to wear BW at work and pair it with Swoon. It was okay, but I mostly got attention from younger girls, like sometimes in the "Yikes" category of young. Now I use Xist and it seems to round itself out in terms of age groups. The intimidation of Bad Wolf was still there, though, but I could usually break through it with a lot of eye contact and fun flirting, with the females, at least.
04-27-2021 1:43 PM
Pherodactyl
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-27-2021 1:48 PM

(04-27-2021 11:59 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Xist will combo well with any of the other mixes which you have. As RussianWolf says, Xist with BW or AV is awesome. But I wouldn't combo any of the others; too many complex conflicts.
If anything, try to add some cops to the combos.

Yeah, I know it's not exact science I just like to add Hypnotica at parties and Family events for the socialization and I like to add in Evolve because I like when the girls let me know how wet I'm making them. Blush

But I never use more than 3 at a time because of that. And Thank you!
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2021 1:48 PM by Pherodactyl.)
04-27-2021 1:48 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

04-27-2021 1:52 PM

(04-27-2021 1:34 PM)Pherodactyl Wrote:  And I just worry about using AV around girls that I really like because I have seen people talk about AV being good for one night stands, but then the girl moves on after that. Myself, I like to form relationships with the girls/women that I meet, like "Friends first, Fuck later". Have had any indication of that happening when you use it? Or does the M3X help with that?

AV solo, for me at least, is pretty hit or miss. When it hits well I get admiration, gawk & awe, and heavy magnetic attraction. When it doesn't jive well with me I get ignored, or seemingly a lessening of my personal charisma. when I pair it with M3X it definitely seems to magnify the interest of those that are interested in me already and it seems to greatly diminish the 'miss' possibilities of the AV. Plus, I find that the Av compliments M3X quite well. M3X (for me) acts like a slow build of attraction upward to infatuation while it runs its course. The added disinhibition is a bonus kicker as well and can lead to some fun times.

Now I've never had anyone that I pursued while wearing that combo just use me for sex and take a hike; but that is only my own experience. Not that I'm adverse to being used solely to give her the most amazing sexual adventure adventure of her life and then nothing more; it just tends to not happen to me.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-27-2021 1:52 PM
Pherodactyl
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-27-2021 2:07 PM

(04-27-2021 1:52 PM)Gladen Wrote:  AV solo, for me at least, is pretty hit or miss. When it hits well I get admiration, gawk & awe, and heavy magnetic attraction. When it doesn't jive well with me I get ignored, or seemingly a lessening of my personal charisma. when I pair it with M3X it definitely seems to magnify the interest of those that are interested in me already and it seems to greatly diminish the 'miss' possibilities of the AV. Plus, I find that the Av compliments M3X quite well. M3X (for me) acts like a slow build of attraction upward to infatuation while it runs its course. The added disinhibition is a bonus kicker as well and can lead to some fun times.

Now I've never had anyone that I pursued while wearing that combo just use me for sex and take a hike; but that is only my own experience. Not that I'm adverse to being used solely to give her the most amazing sexual adventure adventure of her life and then nothing more; it just tends to not happen to me.

Okay, Awesome! That makes me more excited to try it out now! Thank you for all your help!
04-27-2021 2:07 PM
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

05-07-2021 6:38 AM

AV doesn’t work for me. I’ve only had one very obvious hit with it. As with BW how much are you using? Sometimes less is more.

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
05-07-2021 6:38 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Combo Advice - A problem of plenty! sanserif 5 482 04-21-2022 1:16 AM
Last Post: Artist sam
  LACK of relationships & dating advice needed Q873 13 2,770 07-21-2020 10:47 AM
Last Post: Lacksalot
  Combo advice: AV, BW, VD, OD Mr. E 3 2,629 08-04-2015 3:24 PM
Last Post: Mr. E
  Advice from experts needed: High testosterone level bmm 3 3,045 05-11-2015 11:54 PM
Last Post: Nooseknitter
  Advice Needed scottT 8 3,835 05-22-2013 12:53 PM
Last Post: scottT