Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Combo Advice - A problem of plenty!
sanserif
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Combo Advice - A problem of plenty!
04-19-2022 1:04 PM

So I seem to have tied myself up in knots in terms of what Mone combo to wear for an upcoming date, and I'm hoping you fine Gentlemen of the forum can help me out.

First a bit of context - I'm meeting an old flame for lunch. We used to hang out together a couple of years back, lots of sexual tension, and even ended up getting physical a few times. Then things cooled, Covid hit and while we were in touch off and on, we never really got to meet and things fizzled out. Now we're meeting again for lunch and I'd really like to re-ignite the sexual spark we had - And I'm looking for combos that would help me do that.

A few things to note - I'm currently in South East Asia and based on my experience I find the pure sexual mones (and even some of the more aggressive Alphas) tend to scare women (Asian women can to be far more conservative, or at least want to appear so - you can get slut shamed very easily by friends, family and society). However a sexual mone blended with a more romantic one tends to work well, for me at least.

Age - She's a super hot 36, Asian, I'm 42. Lunch to last about 3 hours depending on how things progress.

My current stash includes the following -

Grail of Affection, The Hook Up, Captain.
New Pheromone Additive - Oil - I've never actually tried this, it's a new bottle
New Pheromone Additive Touch - The spray version of the above = both bought from Lacroy directly.

Evolve, Taboo, Cohesion, Connect, Bliss, Ascend, API. SOB.

Alpha Q, Casanova, True Love.

While I have some LAL products, they don't seem to work for me, so not adding those here.

An advice on a good combo to go with would be most appreciated. Like I said re-igniting the sexual spark is what I'm looking for.

I guess sometimes having too many options can screw up the brain a bit, and that's what's happening with me, so any help would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance. M
04-19-2022 1:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Combo Advice - A problem of plenty!
04-19-2022 1:35 PM

Since you are focused on one specific lady and you don't want to to skew up that single chance I would stay far away of anything polarizing. While I am nether courtshiped Asian woman, I would not use NNPA, Acsend or AQ.
The socials like Bliss, Cohesion, Connect sound good to me. You want to reconnect, not to attract a random girl.

I wold take Bliss and Cohesion. Maybe later, if things go well a bit of Evolve.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
04-19-2022 1:35 PM
sanserif
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-20-2022 1:21 AM

Thanks mate, that's some good advice right there.
It's time like these I wish I had my hands on the 2017 version of M3X - it was supposed to be the perfect date Mone.
Cheers. M
04-20-2022 1:21 AM
Artist sam
Legend of love 3

Rep Post

04-20-2022 2:00 AM

Hi mate,
I have tried GOA, cohesion, ACE and other mones,, and they worked very well with Asian girls,
She’s 36 years old and mature enough to handle more sexual mones than younger girls, you could use EVOLVE as example but a half dose with more romantic blends like cohesion or GOA . You will spark the feeling of sexual and romance in the same time, and don’t forget the important touch of a high value person like ASCEND for example.
I used that with my Asian woman and friends and worked amazingly.
Good luck

Mones creativity
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2022 2:01 AM by Artist sam.)
04-20-2022 2:00 AM
sanserif
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-21-2022 12:47 AM

@Artist Sam -

Thanks a ton mate. I was thinking of the ACE or BCE combo myself. I've also had good results with GOA so i may add that to the mix. And yes you're right she's mature enough to handle a sexual mone, and as I said earlier we've been physical before so a sexual would be a good add.

What dosages do you usually use with ACE or GOA+Sexual?

The idea is to add the sexual spark to our meet.

Thanks.
M
04-21-2022 12:47 AM

Artist sam
Legend of love 3

Rep Post

04-21-2022 1:16 AM

(04-21-2022 12:47 AM)sanserif Wrote:  @Artist Sam -

Thanks a ton mate. I was thinking of the ACE or BCE combo myself. I've also had good results with GOA so i may add that to the mix. And yes you're right she's mature enough to handle a sexual mone, and as I said earlier we've been physical before so a sexual would be a good add.

What dosages do you usually use with ACE or GOA+Sexual?

The idea is to add the sexual spark to our meet.

Thanks.
M

You’re welcome bro,

Am 44 yo and my girl is 40 yo ,
And others from 32-48 years old,
And worked amazingly with all of them.
I used 2 drops of GOA( my sweet spot)
And a half spray of evolve ( spreading it between my wrists and neck).
And for the ACE I used (1 ascend spray,1/2 to 3/4 spray of evolve and 2-3 sprays of cohesion).
And when I used that most of them got fallout with me even they knew i’m a married man.
And remember ( mature Asian women 30+ digging of Androsterone mones like ascend ( alpha) they just love it .
Good luck bro and just be the best of yourself with them so they feel it and fall in love with you.

Mones creativity
04-21-2022 1:16 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Combo advice needed, please! Pherodactyl 9 1,413 05-07-2021 6:38 AM
Last Post: whatupbrah
  Combo advice: AV, BW, VD, OD Mr. E 3 2,745 08-04-2015 3:24 PM
Last Post: Mr. E