Hello There, Guest! Register

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Combination Requests Thread
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1879
Thanks received:
1922 thanks in 1165 posts

RE: Combination Requests Thread
06-17-2016 12:52 AM

I'm still curious if P96 (25-50mcg) can make the AV clusterbomb workable. That's AV + NNPA.
06-17-2016 12:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 44
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 67 posts

06-17-2016 7:28 AM

Okay, I ran AV and P96 last night and even added a drop or two of TUSC toward the tail end.

I'll skip the details, here is the summary:
About the time I was considering chewing my arm off to leave (around 1:30AM), I started to get a serious tension headache and feel quite twitchy. Pain behind the eyes/sockets and tension in the back neck. Perhaps this was due to the acrobatics.

In any case, it was a loving, super kissy thing and to reinforce Kerno's review there was some discussion of "bondage" but she took the lead - things got a bit aggressive. Due to this, I would say I left her unsatisfied.

Not sure what did it, but I am not totally confident I'll be wearing P96 or TUSC any time soon again - or I will run them as singles to find out if either is the culprit. I excused myself due to the headache and got out of a sticky situation. Got home, took some magnesium and melatonin in order to fall asleep. Woke up fine.

It wasn't a miracle mix but it seems to increase bonding, playfulness and lots of make out. I would describe it as less talk, more frisk mix.

Also, I got "your so handsome" - I'm a 7 on a good day. So I'll take that.
06-17-2016 7:28 AM
Thanks given by kerno
kerno
upgrade

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 200
Thanks received:
147 thanks in 89 posts

06-17-2016 12:20 PM

TUSC + p96, let me know what you think about it!!
06-17-2016 12:20 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1764
Thanks received:
960 thanks in 392 posts

06-18-2016 1:56 PM

Anything with plenty of Androsterone should go well with P96.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
06-18-2016 1:56 PM
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
108 thanks in 67 posts

06-19-2016 7:52 AM

(06-17-2016 12:20 PM)kerno Wrote:  TUSC + p96, let me know what you think about it!!

DO IT! Go for the glory!

Keep track of how much mcg you use.

Record any other symptoms and how much alcohol you may have.
06-19-2016 7:52 AM

kerno
upgrade

Rep Post

Thanks received:
147 thanks in 89 posts

06-19-2016 9:02 AM

(06-19-2016 7:52 AM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  DO IT! Go for the glory!

Keep track of how much mcg you use.

Record any other symptoms and how much alcohol you may have.

I reported on it in the tusc thread very good combination IMO
06-19-2016 9:02 AM
kerno
upgrade

Rep Post

Thanks received:
147 thanks in 89 posts

06-19-2016 11:08 AM

I like the idea of this thread!
I were wonedering if there were others that tested voodoo + swoon or BW + swoon
06-19-2016 11:08 AM
Yahachu
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
69 thanks in 16 posts

06-19-2016 1:45 PM

(06-19-2016 11:08 AM)kerno Wrote:  I like the idea of this thread!
I were wonedering if there were others that tested voodoo + swoon or BW + swoon

I ran out of my sample vial and have another bottle of BW on the way. Was hoping to try and trade for some swoon to test the combo soon but I may just buy it from Bondazz directly. I'll post my results with it in the BW combo thread and pm you when I get around to it.
06-19-2016 1:45 PM
Thanks given by kerno
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
108 thanks in 67 posts

06-19-2016 11:13 PM

(06-17-2016 7:28 AM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Okay, I ran AV and P96 last night and even added a drop or two of TUSC toward the tail end.

I'll skip the details, here is the summary:
About the time I was considering chewing my arm off to leave (around 1:30AM), I started to get a serious tension headache and feel quite twitchy. Pain behind the eyes/sockets and tension in the back neck. Perhaps this was due to the acrobatics.

In any case, it was a loving, super kissy thing and to reinforce Kerno's review there was some discussion of "bondage" but she took the lead - things got a bit aggressive. Due to this, I would say I left her unsatisfied.

Not sure what did it, but I am not totally confident I'll be wearing P96 or TUSC any time soon again - or I will run them as singles to find out if either is the culprit. I excused myself due to the headache and got out of a sticky situation. Got home, took some magnesium and melatonin in order to fall asleep. Woke up fine.

It wasn't a miracle mix but it seems to increase bonding, playfulness and lots of make out. I would describe it as less talk, more frisk mix.

Also, I got "your so handsome" - I'm a 7 on a good day. So I'll take that.
Quick ran 96 and av. No headache. Works great report to follow later. Basically p96 adds smoothness and risk taking from target
06-19-2016 11:13 PM

Androcles
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
40 thanks in 20 posts

Yesterday 7:35 PM

Hey guys, I still have to do a review on last Saturday with Ascend/Taboo...good notes to iPhone.

But Today, I mixed different vendor products up. So I'm hoping I'm replying correctly here. I'll keep it short. Most of the phermone action recorded was before work. I work with guys in cubicles, so not much else with women except morning commute and lunch.

1 spray of 10ml size Core to the right forearm.
1 spray of 10ml size Dion to the left forearm.
1 spray of 10ml size Connections to the back of neck. (self effects)
Cover: Perry Ellis "M". One spray. Smells like pure Vegas stripper thong in your face loving with vulva - the good kind, and a sales rep with a Black Amex card is treating your whole team to one helluva night. $10k easily.

1 sample size spray of Evolve to the left elbow joint.
1 sample size spray of Evolve to the right elbow joint.

Morning start: Starbucks 45mins after spraying

Self Effects:
I'm feeling fantastic. Feeling confident. Eager to chat. I usually feel similar with Core/Connections. I'm focused and I'm scanning all the scenery in. From my car to walking in the store.

Starbucks

I enter. Unfortunately, I missed the hot chics crowd at the time I entered. No woman over 4 is in here. No line. I want something different today than my normal coffee. I take my time and scan the overboard menu.

5 baristas - 4 females I usually see, 1 dude.

Sr. Barista I recognize. She never gets my name, just calls me sir. No matter how many times she seen me. She must be forgetful about names or she is always task focused. She could be dumb. Let's say she is not interested in me. I guess she's late 30s. I catch her complaining often. Blonde. Scale 3 of 10 in my book. Rock n roll looking. Tramp stamp. Smokers teeth and bigger tits embellished by push up bra from Walmart. She probably had a gangbang at a Def Leppard retread concert, circa 1997. I have this imagination based on profiling.

This morning, deer in the headlights and she makes this donkey-jiggle back step like she inhaled coke upon a glance of me walking in.

She doesn't know my name, but "Hi sir, wow, what can we get started for you". - That is a normal statement, except for the Sigmund Freud slip, "Wow" part. That was mones!

I respond with a big smile, knowing what I know, and how I feel. Sunny day, plenty of sleep, confident to get some IOIs. "Hey, hey, hey. I'm not sure what I want yet, but It can't be what I got yesterday".

I glance down and look straight at her. She is looking at me like a possessed crack whore fiend. Literally stunned and locked on me with a smile and big round eyes. I tell myself - "Hook", Thanks Core/Dion. "Please, take your time. We are all here for you". -she says. ...hmmm... I think.

The younger girl (blonde, glasses, emo-ish, tat on the forearm, pierced upper ear - level 4 of 10, thin body, bite-sized Skittle tits) snaps to attention. "Hi Androcles!""I'm ready". I'm thinking...ready for what? You horny little girl. I snap back to reality. I see a customer coming in behind me.

Sr. barista blonde rocker doesn't flinch - "We have a new Ice cold double shot, it's really, really good". (the advertisement has been there for weeks, whatever)

Cheerio-go lucky me. Feeling attractive based on the kind of looks I'm getting. "Yeah, I'll take a Venti..yadda yadda" I attempt to hand my payment card to the younger cashier barista. She envelopes my hand with her hand. Meaning, you have to see this. It's like a caress, but with all fingers slowly over my hand and elegantly withdraws the card like a magician distracting the main beholder. Nice! Transaction done. She is still looking at me. Sr. Barista looking at me. Not looking, but eyeballin me hard. Willing to bet she would caress her puss if we were alone.

Customer behind me (late 40s, partially, blonde (partially balding) most-fatty, some PTA loving-community-housing-type) Solid 1 on a scale of 20. Smells like 7 eleven beef taquitos and cigarettes. Fuck me. Olfactory burn-out and sinus erosion to a whole new level. I about face and double-time, lightning johnny over to the "waiting here" area a small counter and some staw container boxes. Get me away from that beast of a woman.

Monster woman looks my way. Huge fucking smile. Like a zombie in heat. Eyes all on me. She's talking loud to the other 2 barista chicks washing containers in the sink, as if to get all eyes on her. I wonder if she participated in a copulin extraction project and emulation design.

Hurry up barista dude. Make that shit before I get my arm eaten by the loud queen monster. Little dude is working fast. Trying talk to younger cashier emo, but she is now inhaling monster woman's cloud of stench.

Old dude customer man is reading a newspaper. Stops to just look at me for a minute then returns to the Hillary-Trump race.

I quickly get my drink. The other 2 baristas are washing dishes or messing with the equipment. Looking at me and smiling.

This is awesome, but the crowd is not what I wanted, so not so awesome.

As I was leaving, an out of this world angel walks in. Solid 8. High heels. Corporate executive. Probably early 40s. I keep checking her legs. Like a jack ass, I couldn't get to the door fast enough to hold it open so she can see/sniff me properly. I was at the right distance to not make this successful and now I looked rude. Oh well...

I'll do a write up about lunchtime. But, it wasn't as remarkable as far as the "possession look experience" like I got here.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 7:44 PM by Androcles.)
Yesterday 7:35 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Great Combination Thread KIMBA 69 8,048 03-03-2014 9:16 AM
Last Post: NattyDread