Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Cinis Labs Whiskey Tobacco Malt- Back In Stock
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Cinis Labs Whiskey Tobacco Malt- Back In Stock
10-20-2017 11:21 PM

This makes me very happy. I LOVE this scent. My bride and every woman I've hung out with also really enjoys this scent. It is very reminiscent of Tobacco Vanille from Tom Ford. It starts out VERY boozy and dries down after about 15 to 20 minutes where the whiskey is present but not the strongest note. It plays a supporting role to the tobacco, which is a very sweet tobacco. This is a scent that I plan to wear quite a bit now that the weather is getting cooler where I am. Gonna get a big bottle and wear the hell out of it. Cinis Labs makes some POTENT scents so one spray is plenty for normal wear. If you have an hour or so to air out before interacting with society, two sprays gives extra sillage but it is really not necessary. Also, the longevity on this is insane. you can still smell it rather strongly into the next day/until you shower.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-20-2017 11:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Androcles - Banned
Banned

RE: Cinis Labs Whiskey Tobacco Malt- Back In Stock
10-20-2017 11:40 PM

Have you tried Pure Tonka, Pure Havanne or Pure Malt from Thierry Mugler? My wife hates them, but some of my friends like them. I personally love Tobacco and Vanilla scents. I did a cheesy survey with some female friends. If they had to choose, they picked Pure Havanne. I personally like them all equally.

I'll check out Cinis Labs. Awesome! The fragrance notes they carry are my kind of scents! Mahogany Myrrh Amber and Rosewood Oud Amber will be on my list.

Thanks Snoopyace!

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
10-20-2017 11:40 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-20-2017 11:49 PM

(10-20-2017 11:40 PM)Androcles Wrote:  Have you tried Pure Tonka, Pure Havanne or Pure Malt from Thierry Mugler? My wife hates them, but some of my friends like them. I personally love Tobacco and Vanilla scents. I did a cheesy survey with some female friends. If they had to choose, they picked Pure Havanne. I personally like them all equally.

I'll check out Cinis Labs. Awesome! The fragrance notes they carry are my kind of scents! Mahogany Myrrh Amber and Rosewood Oud Amber will be on my list.

Thanks Snoopyace!

Haven't had the pleasure of trying Pure Tonka but I LOVE Pure Malt and Pure Havane. Whiskey Tobacco Malt is actually a bit more reminiscent of Pure Malt than anything else. Mahogany Myrrh Amber is really nice. I haven't tried Rosewood Oud Amber because any scent with Rose in it (even masculine ones) my bride says smells like expensive soap to her.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2017 11:49 PM by Snoopyace.)
10-20-2017 11:49 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-21-2017 5:01 AM

Please forgive if the following isn't Cinis, but if someone happens to like tobacco scents...the following can be had for a song:

Cigar by Remy Latour:

and Cigar Commander also by Remy Latour (some similarity to Michael for men Kors):

Also a little known gem...cool flacon...some similarity to TF tobacco oud...great price -

Vermeil pour Homme:

EDIT: almost forgot these that is a tobacco niche one:

.....stronger...

and

.....softer

Some of the Cinis labs scents have my attention, I want to check out the sampler pack and select some individual ones.

Hope This Helps!
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2017 8:31 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
10-21-2017 5:01 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-21-2017 11:45 AM

I will have to check those scents out! Thanks!

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2017 11:50 AM by Snoopyace.)
10-21-2017 11:45 AM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-23-2017 12:16 PM

Since it has a sweet tobacco smell and I've read it also has a "syrup" smell, how similar is it to UN/Super II by LPMP?
Have you tried any of his other fragrances? Holy water, sun of a gun, forgive not forget also look interesting.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
10-23-2017 12:16 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-23-2017 4:42 PM

(10-23-2017 12:16 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Since it has a sweet tobacco smell and I've read it also has a "syrup" smell, how similar is it to UN/Super II by LPMP?
Have you tried any of his other fragrances? Holy water, sun of a gun, forgive not forget also look interesting.

It's actually fairly similar to UN/Super II. Sweeter in that same way.

10-23-2017 4:42 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-23-2017 7:53 PM

Snoopy:

Does this whiskey tobacco have same diffusion and sillage as cinis iso cologne?

Sounds like its a decent replacement for tobacco vanille which prices outrageous.

Tried cinis samples:
Absinthe - just smells wierd. Dont like at all. Cant see how this smell good on anyone girl or guy.
Frankincense sandalwood oud- nice and smoky woodsy. Strong at first but dies down into something wonderful. May buy full bottle.
Son of a gun - hard to explain but on me smells metallic but a good metallic but not for me. Wouldnt buy full bottle though. However If you like metal smell, try a sample.
Will post more as try them.
10-23-2017 7:53 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-23-2017 7:57 PM

(10-23-2017 7:53 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Snoopy:

Does this whiskey tobacco have same diffusion and sillage as cinis iso cologne?

Sounds like its a decent replacement for tobacco vanille which prices outrageous.

Tried cinis samples:
Absinthe - just smells wierd. Dont like at all. Cant see how this smell good on anyone girl or guy.
Frankincense sandalwood oud- nice and smoky woodsy. Strong at first but dies down into something wonderful. May buy full bottle.
Son of a gun - hard to explain but on me smells metallic but a good metallic but not for me. Wouldnt buy full bottle though. However If you like metal smell, try a sample.
Will post more as try them.

Your sample thoughts completely mirror my own. I did like Frankincense Sandalwood Oud but not enough to get a big bottle. Whiskey Tobacco Malt has fantastic sillage. It does work almost as well as the Iso E Super from there. I do believe that there is quite a bit of Iso E in Whiskey Tobacco Malt.

10-23-2017 7:57 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-30-2017 12:54 PM

I'm going to do the 8 samples. Already paid for so should be quick shipping

Mahogany myrrh amber
Onus
Unholy water
Whiskey tobacco malt
Synth
Aether
Rosewood our amber
Frankincense sandalwood our

Should be fun seeing what the reaction at work will be.
10-30-2017 12:54 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Looking to try various colognes with Leather/Tobacco base Futureman 4 2,298 10-22-2015 7:35 AM
Last Post: Futureman