Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Choose only one
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Choose only one
08-28-2019 11:08 AM

(08-28-2019 10:39 AM)empathy Wrote:  you say there are a few close seconds...can you name 1 or 2 which came close to TLG? thanks

None, for me, have "come close", as far as effects and personal congruency, to the Love God. the more I experience new and other pheromones, the more I find mixes that I enjoy for varying reasons. Lots of other blends are absolutely fantastic for me, but TLG is all me, all the time with the others being a bit more finely focused on certain attributes.

My other current favorites in no special order (which will change as I evolve and my moods change) are TKO, GRAV, Av+M3X+Mr. Vetiver, Charisma, and a host of others. Whereas all of these have their use and place, and all seems to spotlight and enhance certain facets of myself; TLG seems to amplify all of my positive traits and nullify my negatives all at once...it is Me-plus-one in a bottle for myself.

Your results may vary.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-28-2019 11:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-28-2019 11:17 AM

(08-28-2019 11:08 AM)Gladen Wrote:  None, for me, have "come close", as far as effects and personal congruency, to the Love God. the more I experience new and other pheromones, the more I find mixes that I enjoy for varying reasons. Lots of other blends are absolutely fantastic for me, but TLG is all me, all the time with the others being a bit more finely focused on certain attributes.

My other current favorites in no special order (which will change as I evolve and my moods change) are TKO, GRAV, Av+M3X+Mr. Vetiver, Charisma, and a host of others. Whereas all of these have their use and place, and all seems to spotlight and enhance certain facets of myself; TLG seems to amplify all of my positive traits and nullify my negatives all at once...it is Me-plus-one in a bottle for myself.

Your results may vary.

TLG salespeople owe you commission Smile sounds like this will have to be my next purchase Smile

thank you
08-28-2019 11:17 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-28-2019 11:22 AM

(08-28-2019 11:17 AM)empathy Wrote:  TLG salespeople owe you commission Smile sounds like this will have to be my next purchase Smile

thank you

Nah, nothing like that at all! Sooner or later, you'll find a product that just resonates with you. When you do, you'll tout its laurels from every soap box and mountaintop as well.

I was just quite fortunate that I fell into TLG almost immediately and it suits my personality, style, self-image quite nicely.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-28-2019 11:22 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-28-2019 11:25 AM

(08-28-2019 11:22 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Nah, nothing like that at all! Sooner or later, you'll find a product that just resonates with you. When you do, you'll tout its laurels from every soap box and mountaintop as well.

I was just quite fortunate that I fell into TLG almost immediately and it suits my personality, style, self-image quite nicely.
very cool ...thank you !! Smile
08-28-2019 11:25 AM

Share This Thread