Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Choose only one
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Choose only one
07-04-2019 6:25 PM

I changed my mind to SOB oil. I originally didn't pick it as my one and only choice because I could only wear it in bars/clubs. But as I think about it more, I can apply a fraction of a drop to an area lower on my body. With the reduced dosage I could probably get away with it for everyday use, especially since it has a lot of Beta Androstenol in it.

A lot of guys hate the ALLO-THDOC in it but it is good for me because it reduces the Androstenone anxiety I typically get.
07-04-2019 6:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-04-2019 7:32 PM

(07-04-2019 6:16 PM)hut Wrote:  If I could only pick one it would probably be Core. Good for any situation and one dose seems to last for a week lol.

I happen to be wearing Core tonight. Covered by The Fragrance Shop version of Fierce.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-04-2019 7:32 PM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-05-2019 8:21 AM

(07-04-2019 7:32 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I happen to be wearing Core tonight. Covered by The Fragrance Shop version of Fierce.

Nice! Don't get any under your watch if you wear one and its leather straps. I did and I swear I can still smell it (pretty strong) 2 weeks later.
07-05-2019 8:21 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-05-2019 8:34 AM

(07-05-2019 8:21 AM)hut Wrote:  Nice! Don't get any under your watch if you wear one and its leather straps. I did and I swear I can still smell it (pretty strong) 2 weeks later.

Good to know! I'll have to remember that.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-05-2019 8:34 AM

Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

07-11-2019 10:30 AM

I honestly can't choose between BW and SOB.

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
07-11-2019 10:30 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-23-2019 1:14 PM

M3X (2017) … Because I got "consistent" positive dates and sex with it. I have only one bottle left and I'm rationing it for times when sex is on the cards only!

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
07-23-2019 1:14 PM
Kpr
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-23-2019 10:20 PM

(04-22-2019 10:10 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Nude.

Nude makes you appear more attractive than you are. You'll look better when looking in the mirror.
It's fun, flirty, sexy and beautifying. It should be in everyone's arsenal.

Nude is one of the few formulas that contains Androstenetrione - the “visual beautifier” pheromone.

"Androstenetrione, while not as “mainstream” as other pheromones has profound and very unique effects. It creates a very noticeable “air brush” type of effect, making you appear more attractive to other people, as well as making other people appear more attractive to you. It is also an emotional amplifier, and creates almost euphoric experiences and memories in hindsight. It is also known for its “super glue” effect where people (especially women) feel inclined make body contact with the wearer. This is due to the affectionate feelings it tends to cause." House of pheromones.

You'll need what some consider "high doses" - 8-10 drops.
Nude is one of the few mones that feels like you're not wearing anything. It can be worn daily with no odor, so you don't have to be a cologne guy. There's no crash or lethargy either like many heavy hitters.

You will need about 15 minutes of contact time, speaking distance for this to really shine.

Anyone wearing this increases their handsomeness by 1-2 points easily.

I've seen women who were solid 8's, transform into an 11 before my very eyes; angel-like, and I kept saying to myself, I don't remember her being so beautiful.

That's when I first saw the magic of Nude.

This sounds like one I have to try. Who makes this pheromone? Can I get a link to buy?
07-23-2019 10:20 PM
Errrrrrk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-24-2019 2:25 AM

BW all the way.
07-24-2019 2:25 AM

BrownFish
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-04-2019 2:44 AM

I'd say Nude Alpha gel, partly because it's the only one I've had experience so far and I'm a noob, partly because I loved the attention and being the "Beautiful guy" in the office, the "daddy". I couldn't capitalize on any of those opportunities but I am happy wit hthe progress I've got.

Planning on getting androstadienone with it as well.
08-04-2019 2:44 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-28-2019 10:39 AM

(04-22-2019 2:00 PM)Gladen Wrote:  For me, it would also be TLG.

Given my personality, look, and seduction style TLG is perfect for me. It accentuates and enhances all of me in intimate, social, and sexual situations.

For happy times with friends, it amplifies the fun and humor; for intimate times it the Ganesha of inhibitions, and primer or primal instincts; for relationships it is the catalyst to keep things new, exciting, and fresh; for seduction it is Caerus on steroids and speed, making everything flow fast and fluid.

I have many other close seconds, but if we're going to be all Highlander about it, and there can be only one, TLG is the one for me.

very cool about the TLG ...i have that as one i plan on buying...I am curious...you say there are a few close seconds...can you name 1 or 2 which came close to TLG? thanks
08-28-2019 10:39 AM

Share This Thread