Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chikara & New Pheromone Additive Combo?
Pherosapien
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

Chikara & New Pheromone Additive Combo?
01-25-2013 3:20 AM

Hey everyone,

First of all, this site is great. Just found out about it and have spent essentially the past week just reading as much as possible.

Now to my question,

I've purchased Chikara and New Pheromone Additive based on reading about both effects. Chikara being more of a social with slight hint of sexual vibe and New Pheromone Additive basically enhancing on the sexual vibe. I just received both in the mail and would've opted for other better reviewed products(AV) but I'm content. What I really would like to know is how to go about starting out.

If this is neccesary to know I'm 20 years old and Hispanic. I go to the gym everyday and in fairly good shape(5'11 165lbs). I'm a student where I'd like to enhance more social presence but of coarse increase sexual attention from the ladies as well. Any advice for a newbie to all of this would be greatly appreciated.

If you have recommendations on other products to try I'm more than happy to listen. This is like a whole new world I'm so glad I found.
01-25-2013 3:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1158
Thanks received:
517 thanks in 234 posts

RE: Chikara & New Pheromone Additive Combo?
01-25-2013 3:46 AM

Tell us a little bit more about your situation. Are you in college? L2K from Alpha Dream is solid, both social and slightly sexual. Then you already have New Pheromone Additive. L2k and New Pheromone Additive is a great combination.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
01-25-2013 3:46 AM
Thanks given by Pherosapien
Pherosapien
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

01-25-2013 4:11 AM

Okay sure. So I go to college in NYC 4 days a week and the gym about 5 times a week. I've always heard of pheromones but finally decided to see if there was truth behind it. Clearly though, I realized after reading so many stories that they do work but certain mixes are better for certain situations.

I have a very close group of friends but would like to extend it to a broader group of people. In terms of girls, I mostly talk to ones from about 20-26 years so I guess that would be my target range since I'm around them so often. I'd also be interested in ones that would give a social/trust vibe but add a sexual one when needed.

Essentially, since I have these 2 products now, I'm just curious to know how I would go about using them. Adding the fact of my age I know it's more possible to OD which I'd like to avoid but I'm just looking for some advice. This is something that interests me so much so again suggestions are more than welcome. I've looked at AV,AM and also 9+0 so I'm planning to create a nice selection of items to choose from for the next upcoming months.
01-25-2013 4:11 AM
Thanks given by D_Darko
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2679
Thanks received:
2386 thanks in 929 posts

01-25-2013 5:32 AM

Slowly put one dab of New Pheromone Additive on the tip of your finger, then spread on one side of neck, behind ear down to collarbone. Repeat on other side.
1 small spray of chikara each side and your good to go.
Be social, talk to as many girls as possible but don't act needy, keep eye contact, don't lean in let her close the distance.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
01-25-2013 5:32 AM
Thanks given by Pherosapien
Pherosapien
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

01-25-2013 12:24 PM

Okay sounds like a good idea thanks for the tips everyone
01-25-2013 12:24 PM

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1158
Thanks received:
517 thanks in 234 posts

01-26-2013 6:02 PM

(01-25-2013 4:11 AM)Pherosapien Wrote:  Okay sure. So I go to college in NYC 4 days a week and the gym about 5 times a week. I've always heard of pheromones but finally decided to see if there was truth behind it. Clearly though, I realized after reading so many stories that they do work but certain mixes are better for certain situations.

I have a very close group of friends but would like to extend it to a broader group of people. In terms of girls, I mostly talk to ones from about 20-26 years so I guess that would be my target range since I'm around them so often. I'd also be interested in ones that would give a social/trust vibe but add a sexual one when needed.

Essentially, since I have these 2 products now, I'm just curious to know how I would go about using them. Adding the fact of my age I know it's more possible to OD which I'd like to avoid but I'm just looking for some advice. This is something that interests me so much so again suggestions are more than welcome. I've looked at AV,AM and also 9+0 so I'm planning to create a nice selection of items to choose from for the next upcoming months.

There are certainly a lot of great products out there. Now if you're considering adding to your collection I would definitely go with L2K if I were in your shoes. That would be my recommendation anyway but read up on all the products you're considering.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
01-26-2013 6:02 PM
Pherosapien
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

01-26-2013 6:38 PM

Thank you for the recommendation. I've looked into Av and also Am as my likely next purchases. I've tried 1 spray of chIkara with no real results and then i tried 2 but with the weather I was bundled so that likely affected the amount of possible hits. I tried a Dab of New Pheromone Additive but the smell was so strong it was surprising so I'll try two dabs of that and a cover scent since the smell is so strong.
01-26-2013 6:38 PM
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2679
Thanks received:
2386 thanks in 929 posts

01-27-2013 4:52 AM

lol yep its very strong stuff, which is also why it works.
Chikara has a strong scent, 2 sprays may a bit much for class so maybe try a couple spritzes or spray on finger and smear.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
01-27-2013 4:52 AM
Pherosapien
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

01-28-2013 2:32 AM

Yeah I'd agree the scent of chikara is strong but it's not the worst smell in the world...at least for me. I'm very much experimenting with different doses and seeing what works. Thus far I haven't noticed too much out the ordinary except for one incident.

I was going to a friends home to pick him up to hit the gym and he wasn't ready so I waited in the living room for a bit. This is where the mom comes and asks how I'm doing and this is usual but I noticed some things a little different than usual. She had a flushed look on her face and kept apologizing for her son taking long. I told her it was no big deal and just try laughing it off. She just continues this until she literally asks for my phone number so that the next time I come over she'll be able to let me know if my friend will be ready on time. I've literally been over about 4 or 5 times just to meet up and head to the gym but this was the first time anything like this has happened.

I did end up giving her my phone number because...well......why notSpiteful haha. This was today so we'll see if anything happens. I could really care less if they do but if the mones had anything to do with this well......this is just excellent.
01-28-2013 2:32 AM
Thanks given by cjw255

cjw255
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 238
Thanks received:
224 thanks in 146 posts

02-10-2013 12:24 PM

Any heavy androstenone products make sure you scrub them off its hard to clean off your skin. Some people think witch hazel works well. If you're young you won't need a lot unless you want some milfs. Younger girls don't like a lot of it unless you're about to have sex with her. New Pheromone Additive is strong its really meant to be diluted with a cologne usually 1:5 ratio New Pheromone Additive:cologne but a lot of people put a drop or two on, then spray on a cover scent to cover the smell. Anything unscented doesn't mean its scent less just means there is no cologne cover so you need to add your own. Some people won't be able to smell it, but most will be able to and many times its not a pleasant smell.

Chikara is ok but I think you have better options. Thats pretty awesome about the mom. I assume shes attractive if you didn't care about her having your number.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 12:52 PM by cjw255.)
02-10-2013 12:24 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is a good combo with "New Pheromone Additive"? Shcshc11 4 242 04-23-2013 6:48 AM
Last Post: Koibito
  Need help with New Pheromone Additive andromun 13 2,519 02-29-2012 11:17 AM
Last Post: Scensation