Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chikara & New Pheromone Additive Combo?
Pherosapien
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

RE: Chikara & New Pheromone Additive Combo?
02-12-2013 7:35 PM

Yeah I've purchased L2K but havent noticed the effects just yet. It's been super cold in NY so I've essentially been bundled where my application points were. Chikara was what I was wearing with my friends mom but after doing more research it was probably not the best first choice.

And she was fairly attractive but I didn't give her my number because of that. I didn't realize until after the interaction that it was a little out of the norm lol.

(02-10-2013 12:24 PM)cjw255 Wrote:  Any heavy androstenone products make sure you scrub them off its hard to clean off your skin. Some people think witch hazel works well. If you're young you won't need a lot unless you want some milfs. Younger girls don't like a lot of it unless you're about to have sex with her. New Pheromone Additive is strong its really meant to be diluted with a cologne usually 1:5 ratio New Pheromone Additive:cologne but a lot of people put a drop or two on, then spray on a cover scent to cover the smell. Anything unscented doesn't mean its scent less just means there is no cologne cover so you need to add your own. Some people won't be able to smell it, but most will be able to and many times its not a pleasant smell.

Chikara is ok but I think you have better options. Thats pretty awesome about the mom. I assume shes attractive if you didn't care about her having your number.
02-12-2013 7:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is a good combo with "New Pheromone Additive"? Shcshc11 4 244 04-23-2013 6:48 AM
Last Post: Koibito
  Need help with New Pheromone Additive andromun 13 2,520 02-29-2012 11:17 AM
Last Post: Scensation