Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cheated lots of money by allpheromones
maheshbh2
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Cheated lots of money by allpheromones
03-24-2019 5:55 AM

I am from India. There is a vendor who sells pheromones in India through ebay. I purchased Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha Gel and Xist from him because to get the products from the original vendors takes about 60 days (because of my location). I spent a huge fortune on him.

After I purchased them, I tested them extensively. Outdoors and Indoors, in front of groups or individual females. I tried numerous settings. I was aware of overdosing, buildup, self effects and all those concepts because I am a long time lurker here. But I got zero effects, nada. Neither on me nor on anyone else. I looked acutely for the effects. Zero. I doubted : so many users cant create a foolish looking phenomena. Then I gave the products for lab testing: turned out I have been thoroughly cheated. They were just normal scents. Dude, the covers were so original like!!

I was upset and asked for refunds. Needless to say, I got nothing. I was furious. Digged deeper to find out he was selling from the site allpheromones.com. I emailed Garry from LAL, he said its a known fraud site.

I have learnt my lesson the hard way. I ordered directly from LAL this time. But I am disappointed in losing the huge chunk of money for no reason.
03-24-2019 5:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Cheated lots of money by allpheromones
03-24-2019 8:28 AM

(03-24-2019 5:55 AM)maheshbh2 Wrote:  Then I gave the products for lab testing: turned out I have been thoroughly cheated.

Post the data sheets + pics of the bottles that you purchased.

Also, why did you not leave a bad review? This link that you provided shows zero feedback for the last 12 months, and yet you claimed that you were unhappy.

The vendor appears to have only sold Chikara since 2014 based on the reviews left on ebay.

This makes no sense.DodgyDodgyDodgy

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-24-2019 8:28 AM
maheshbh2
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-24-2019 8:46 AM

(03-24-2019 8:28 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Post the data sheets + pics of the bottles that you purchased.

Also, why did you not leave a bad review? This link that you provided shows zero feedback for the last 12 months, and yet you claimed that you were unhappy.

The vendor appears to have only sold Chikara since 2014 based on the reviews left on ebay.

This makes no sense.DodgyDodgyDodgy

Exactly. I went to leave bad review on ebay after the purchase. I wanted to expose him entirely. Because I bought from him just because everyone gave good reviews on ebay. So I needed the world to know that he is a fraudster.

But after I logged into my ebay account, for some reason, ebay WONT let me leave any review for the products. Then I remembered that I did not buy the products through ebay. Look at the ebay prices listing. Because of the following. Its complicated. Hold on a bit.

Each pheromone product is listed as $500 on ebay!! Then an image is given corresponding to each product listing the actual price of the product. That price displayed in the image was reasonable and genuine price. Next to the price, a phone number was given. You had to transfer the money through Google Pay to him. Because if I bought through ebay, I needed to pay $500!!!! I did not suspect anything even till this point.

So it was precisely to avoid involving ebay and buyer protection policy given by ebay that he decided to go through such malpractices.

This was the original page from which I purchased. Looks like he took it down.

As for the proof that I have indeed purchased from him, I can supply many pictures and message exchanges if anybody is interested. But I wont ever get back the money I wasted.
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2019 8:47 AM by maheshbh2.)
03-24-2019 8:46 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

03-24-2019 9:13 AM

(03-24-2019 8:46 AM)maheshbh2 Wrote:  This was the original page from which I purchased. Looks like he took it down.

Actually the page is still up and I just got off the phone from reporting him to eBay. They don't take kindly to fraud or sellers trying to cheat them out of their fees and my bet is that his time on eBay is probably just about over.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
03-24-2019 9:13 AM

theLaw

Rep Post

03-24-2019 9:24 AM

(03-24-2019 8:46 AM)maheshbh2 Wrote:  Then I remembered that I did not buy the products through ebay.

This is where you lost me. Dodgy

Best of luck to you.

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2019 9:25 AM by theLaw.)
03-24-2019 9:24 AM
maheshbh2
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-24-2019 9:27 AM

(03-24-2019 9:13 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Actually the page is still up and I just got off the phone from reporting him to eBay. They don't take kindly to fraud or sellers trying to cheat them out of their fees and my bet is that his time on eBay is probably just about over.

I have his number. After being cheated and realizing how much of a fool he made me, I requested him again and again to refund me. When he straightaway refused, I pleaded that I am a university student so dont have much money, so even return half of the amount I spent. When refused, I then pleaded to get whatever refund he thinks is appropriate. He blocked me on whatsapp after this.

He is actually a reseller of the site:

I emailed them. Telling them I want refund. I sent them many emails. Atlast after 4 months they emailed me back saying I wont have any refund, but can have a sample free of cost. I was like, when all of your products are fake, what good will another fake product do? Just give me back any amount you think appropriate. They never sent back another reply.
03-24-2019 9:27 AM
maheshbh2
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-24-2019 9:30 AM

(03-24-2019 9:24 AM)theLaw Wrote:  This is where you lost me. Dodgy

Best of luck to you.

Can you please explain why I lost you? I think you understood the entire business scheme he employed. His product was on ebay but if you wanted to purchase through ebay, you needed to spend $500 on each product. He knew no one would click "buy now" from ebay with such tremendous prices. But along with each product, he also supplied his own Google pay number, and the actual price that he would charge if I bought directly from him. So that I directly pay him the money and he sends me the product without involving ebay.

I have the Google Pay receipts, also the products in their original conditions. If you want I can send pics.
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2019 9:38 AM by maheshbh2.)
03-24-2019 9:30 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

03-24-2019 9:48 AM

(03-24-2019 9:30 AM)maheshbh2 Wrote:  Can you please explain why I lost you? I think you understood the entire business scheme he employed. His product was on ebay but if you wanted to purchase through ebay, you needed to spend $500 on each product. He also supplied his own Google pay number, so that I directly pay him the money and he sends me the product without involving ebay. I have the Google Pay receipts, also the products in their original conditions. If you want I can send pics.

Sure. In your other posts you claim to be a male 27 at a University in India, which means that as a millennial, you're probably very familiar with the internet.

The scam you fell for is about as obvious as the infamous Nigerian Prince Routine, and yet you agreed to it. This is something that I would expect from a 87 year old man who is not familiar with modern computer technology, but not a young man at University, hence my last post.

There are plenty of scams far more sophisticated than the one you fell for online, so at some point, outsiders looking at your claims must have a reasonable expectation for you protecting yourself from these scammers at the most basic level. If not, then they must treat you like the 87 year old man, who can't give out his personal info online as he can't be trusted to protect himself.

Keep in mind that I'm not saying this to be cruel, but because if you fell for this basic scam, then you're a sitting duck for tons of other criminals online.........and they tend to target the easy marks first.

Best of luck to you. Cheers!Dirol

03-24-2019 9:48 AM

superkop
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-24-2019 6:01 PM

His name is Krishna Chaitanya. I have bought chikara from him some years ago which I threw into the drain.

You should have bought a single item from him and tested that extensively before buying lots of things.

As for as other vendors' products I have bought from all of them and it takes only one week to arrive here.
I live in South India.

Thanks.
03-24-2019 6:01 PM
maheshbh2
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-24-2019 10:05 PM

(03-24-2019 6:01 PM)superkop Wrote:  His name is Krishna Chaitanya. I have bought chikara from him some years ago which I threw into the drain.

You should have bought a single item from him and tested that extensively before buying lots of things.

As for as other vendors' products I have bought from all of them and it takes only one week to arrive here.
I live in South India.

Thanks.

Thanks. I am also from South India. I have a few questions for you.

How do you pay Garry from LAL? His paypal is down. And all the other payment methods he uses like Venmo, Western Union etc are unusable from India. You cant use them to send him money. So I directly purchased from amazon.com. But his products on Amazon is limited.

Also you said you got products within a week. But Amazon is showing it will take 45 days to reach me!!

Also I emailed PXS. They also said it will take around 2 months to reach me.

I use USPS First class International. I cannot afford the higher priority services as they are too costly.
03-24-2019 10:05 PM

Share This Thread