Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cheated lots of money by allpheromones
superkop
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Cheated lots of money by allpheromones
03-24-2019 11:20 PM

(03-24-2019 10:05 PM)maheshbh2 Wrote:  Thanks. I am also from South India. I have a few questions for you.

How do you pay Garry from LAL? His paypal is down. And all the other payment methods he uses like Venmo, Western Union etc are unusable from India. You cant use them to send him money. So I directly purchased from amazon.com. But his products on Amazon is limited.

Also you said you got products within a week. But Amazon is showing it will take 45 days to reach me!!

Also I emailed PXS. They also said it will take around 2 months to reach me.

I use USPS First class International. I cannot afford the higher priority services as they are too costly.
Hi,
I haven't bought anything from LAL after the payment problems. I have used the trading platform instead and got some good bargains.

Haven't bought through Amazon. I have bought directly from vendors only

Bought a lot from PXS. They told me it will take 45 days to get products delivered but it took only 8 days for delivery. I used the lowest costing USPS delivery.

Been short of mones and am thinking about placing a big order to Aromafero. They have good reviews here and Paulius seems very helping. You can buy products of multiple vendors and save shipping charges.
03-24-2019 11:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chris92paris
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-25-2019 4:47 AM

Unfortunately you got screwed but this will serve you as a lesson
Don t be naive buying supposed brands on eBay amazon dhgate
For smaller sites, check reviews on trustpilot

I was gonna buy perfumes on some discount web shop and a few users warned against diluted perfume in this forum
For mones, look for reviews in this forum and you won t be screwed again

If you re short on money you have 2 options:

- buy trial bottles
Quite a few sellers sell them, it s cheap and great option to try if they suit you before buying bigger
As for aromafero, I ordered thanks to this forum and he sells different best sellers in full bottles or trial sizes
He s been selling for a few years, has great feedback, is a fan of phéromones and can even help you to select what you re looking for
Delivery is very fast

- buy from companies directly in US
Some offer trial sizes too (lpmp ...)
Subscribe to their newsletter and they will send you coupon codes several times a year with nice discounts (father s day, summer sales, thanksgiving ...)
So when you like one of their products you will be able to buy with nice discount

- don t buy too many to start with as experienced users all advise you test each product at least a month with diffrt dosages to get a good understating of each product
09-25-2019 4:47 AM

saching
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-31-2020 1:03 AM

Krishna chaitanya is genuine seller. i personally visited his shop and purchased many pheromones from this seller. products are genuine. may be fake information spreading on blogs against krishna .
i also other purchased pheromones from ebay & amazon .. great experience.
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2020 1:06 AM by saching.)
12-31-2020 1:03 AM
Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Rep Post

12-31-2020 7:18 AM

(12-31-2020 1:03 AM)saching Wrote:  Krishna chaitanya is genuine seller. i personally visited his shop and purchased many pheromones from this seller. products are genuine. may be fake information spreading on blogs against krishna .

Gee it's such a coincidence that a new user with an account less than a week old starts defending someone who's supposed to be a scammer. Oh and on his first post too nonetheless!

Totally not suspicious at all..

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
Wolf | Alpha Q | Dirty Primitive | Hypnotica
12-31-2020 7:18 AM
superkop
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-31-2020 10:10 PM

(12-31-2020 1:03 AM)saching Wrote:  Krishna chaitanya is genuine seller. i personally visited his shop and purchased many pheromones from this seller. products are genuine. may be fake information spreading on blogs against krishna .

The products he sells are diluted many times over. I had to use more than 50 drops of chikara to see any sort of results.

It is way more cheaper when you buy from the original vendors. Aromafero is a good choice. Before the covid situation the longest it took for delivery is from Aromafero and it was 9 days.

Have a good day.
12-31-2020 10:10 PM
Renai_Man
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-01-2021 11:29 AM

(12-31-2020 10:10 PM)superkop Wrote:  The products he sells are diluted many times over. I had to use more than 50 drops of chikara to see any sort of results.

It is way more cheaper when you buy from the original vendors. Aromafero is a good choice. Before the covid situation the longest it took for delivery is from Aromafero and it was 9 days.

Have a good day.

Just publish his phone number, his website and his photo here. Hope some hackers can volunteerly hack and teach that Krishna guy a lesson.

He sure makes the name Krishna dirty, bad karma on him.
01-01-2021 11:29 AM

Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

01-01-2021 1:23 PM

Let’s not go down that route.
01-01-2021 1:23 PM
PapuaNewGuinea
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-01-2021 2:50 PM

(01-01-2021 11:29 AM)Renai_Man Wrote:  Just publish his phone number, his website and his photo here. Hope some hackers can volunteerly hack and teach that Krishna guy a lesson.

You're crazy if you're advocating for vigilante justice.
01-01-2021 2:50 PM
saching
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-02-2021 1:04 AM

(12-31-2020 10:10 PM)superkop Wrote:  The products he sells are diluted many times over. I had to use more than 50 drops of chikara to see any sort of results.

Have a good day.

hmmmm.. i dont know about that But, i purchased pherazone & Xist from krishna. i got good results and i don't say excellent results but i am 75% satisfied from my expectations. i purchased product directly from product owner website & also from krishna both are same. no difference in smell or bottle look. i dont know may be he diluted it.

i too brought few products from aromafero. little expensive but they are good too.

I had that same doubt how krishna able to sell pheromone @ maxium retail price? krishna said: "we buy it in bulk get more discount on bulk purchase".

((This may happened "My Guess" krishna have cheated few selected people and sold genuine products to others to balance his profit & loss. may be i am lucy person. ha ha ha. just kidding. dont think seriously this is just my funny guess.))

through google casual search on pheromones i landed on pherotruth post & i just came here to pherotruth to share my experience. i am not opposing other's post. people trust him/krishna or not is nothing to me. i dont have any benefit or loss. ha ha ha

there is lot of stuff in pherotruth website. i found other interesting topics in pherotruth.. great experience

Thanks
Sachin
01-02-2021 1:04 AM
saching
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-02-2021 1:22 AM

(01-01-2021 11:29 AM)Renai_Man Wrote:  Just publish his phone number, his website and his photo here. Hope some hackers can volunteerly hack and teach that Krishna guy a lesson.

also Post the authentic evidence or proof (doc/images) that supports krishna is fraud so that people who read the post wont get confused.

i purchased few products from krishna so if you can show proofs that supports krishna is fraud so that i can avoid him. next time i stop buying from krishna.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2021 1:23 AM by saching.)
01-02-2021 1:22 AM

Share This Thread