Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Charisma for Men Unscented Review
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Charisma for Men Unscented Review
02-21-2013 12:28 PM

From the LP website:

CHARISMA - (for men) - The three pheromones naturally excreted by a healthy adult male, in the exact optimum biological ratio, but greatly amplified. Effect is a perfect chemical message to those around the wearer that he is "more than" the next guy. Center of attention, worthy of trust, bankable, attractive...a superior man, worthy of success in every venture, public or private.
* Ingredients: Androstenone, Androstenol, and Androsterone.

****************************************​*****

I am just setting up threads for the men's products. Hopefully some guys will be along to add to them.
02-21-2013 12:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Charisma for Men Unscented Review
02-26-2013 12:52 AM

Charisma is a solid mix. It is also very user friendly; perfect for new pheromone users. I have it both unscented and scented with Excalibur. It's definitely a day time safe mix, if anything it's more of a day time mix than night time, but it still has attractive elements that could carry into a chill night out. It's very social in the way that people feel at ease around you and smile at you. I remember when I was a undergrad in college older women who worked at the college used to love me. Not in a sexual sense, but in the sense that they took extra care of me, were much nicer to me than any one else, and smiled as if they just found me to be a wonderful young man they could see their daughters dating. In terms of girls my age I found it was a mix that made them think of me as a genuinely cool, nice guy and with a little flirting this could definitely be turned into a much better situation. I also wore it a lot around my gf at the time and whenever I had to meet her family as I felt it gave me a vibe that just made everyone like me better. The only way I can explain it is as if this mix makes people see you as a quality guy. Perfect as an every day product.

The only tricky part for me is the roller bottle since it's hard to dose it. With my scented one I can just base it on putting the right amount of scent and just trust it'll be enough pheromones, but the unscented always has puzzled me a bit on how much I should put on. Either way, I've never OD'd on it and I don't think it's lilkely anyone will.

100% reccomended and probably my favorite love potion pheromone mix (gotta try Heart Throb again though).
02-26-2013 12:52 AM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

02-27-2013 2:39 PM

Charisma is a great social blend that you can wear in just about any social setting. It is certainly very work-safe. LPMP often uses pheromones and pheromone blends from well- recognized vendors and this is one of them. Like the description says, this blend is a simple blend of three pheromones in the exact proportions that a young healthy male would exude. Like a lot of us have said in the past, pheromones make you more ... you. I have found this to be very true with this blend. And that is exactly what this product will do. Using this blend you will stand out as "more you" or maybe more exactly, "that guy". People seem to be that much more positive around you, more receptive to your comments and leadership and more willing to go along with your ideas and suggestions. This also seems to give the impression to people that I am younger than I really am.

The male pheromone blends at LPMP are, for the most part, not designed to be over-the-top, in-your-face kinds of blends. Pheromone-wise they have enough to get the job done, but not so much you have to worry about ghosting or getting other negative reactions at a low dosage. This keeps with the idea you hear a lot of "less is more". I am sure a lot of testing of these pheromone blends goes on in the background and this one has been popular for quite a while. What makes this thought so interesting is that LPMP is run by a woman and the clientele is heavily female. So here you have a female owner saying "Trust me guys, these pheromones have been shown to work quite well on us ladies." And so far Mara has been right.

There are also several colognes that have Charisma mixed in. I spend a lot of time outdoors and so Salute which has a very evergreen/outdoorsy scent to it is a favorite of mine.

If you can see the big picture, you are not focused on your front sight picture.
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2013 2:57 PM by Bosshank.)
02-27-2013 2:39 PM
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-05-2013 6:29 PM

Charisma is a great product! I believe it was snoopyace who mentioned how natural the reactions are to this product. He is right.

1 spray, 2x, 60/40, alcohol/DPG. People asking me to hang out after meeting them for the first time. I was treated like a rock star in a restaurant. The owner came over more than 6 times to make sure I was enjoying myself. He went over to a few tables no more than once. People (men and women) staring at me. At one point, the owner said a few of the patrons are asking who you are. I say, "I'm just DL1" and he kept waiting for more.

The blend does make me a little sleepy so I chase it with a b complex gel cap.

Charisma is one of the most understated products on this forum, but it delivers.
10-05-2013 6:29 PM
whisper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-01-2013 8:51 AM

(10-05-2013 6:29 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  1 spray, 2x, 60/40, alcohol/DPG.

Is the "2x" part the concentration level of mones?
11-01-2013 8:51 AM

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-08-2014 10:27 AM

(11-01-2013 8:51 AM)whisper Wrote:  Is the "2x" part the concentration level of mones?

Yup Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-08-2014 10:27 AM
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-08-2014 4:27 PM

(01-08-2014 10:27 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  Yup Smile

Thanks for the catch, NuTrix.

Charisma continues to be a quality blend. I've worn it to church and it is tough leaving because people want to stop and talk with me.
01-08-2014 4:27 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

01-08-2014 4:50 PM

I'd forgotten about how smooth and natural the reactions are with Charisma. Gonna have to get me some more of that.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
01-08-2014 4:50 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-10-2014 10:18 PM

YAY! I just got this to try in the sample fragrance of Lucero! Eager to be phero bombed! Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-10-2014 10:18 PM

Abba
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-11-2014 12:36 AM

Anyone know how this compares to Celebrity-XS?
04-11-2014 12:36 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hunter Trapper Unscented Review for Men halo0073 7 3,708 03-20-2017 7:00 AM
Last Post: james mathers
  La Femme Mystere Unscented Review Thread halo0073 31 13,189 09-29-2016 11:08 PM
Last Post: Alii
  Charisma for men Cscs 15 5,153 07-21-2016 4:31 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Wanted Man Unscented Review halo0073 17 7,455 04-07-2016 11:26 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Balm Bomb Unscented Review halo0073 10 4,608 12-06-2015 6:52 PM
Last Post: Sweet.J.25