Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Changing your mone sig between meetings
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Lightbulb Changing your mone sig between meetings
04-21-2022 3:39 PM

Hey everyone,

I had a random question to ask.

I met a girl using AV (6drops) + Xist (2 tester sprays), and later added Cohesion (1 normal sprays).

We made out on my couch and were grinding (could've escalated further had she not called an uber before)...

Yesterday we met again and went for a hike. I used Xist (2 tester sprays), Cohesion (1.5 normal sprays), and then later when we went out for drinks I tried 1 drop of NA(G) from a tester.

When we came back to my house, she wouldn't even kiss me (even though I tried a few times), saying "I want to take it slow."

Didnt really make sense to me.

But I realized that my mone sig changed a bit (addition of NA(G) and removal of AV), and the date was a little more serious than the first time we met.

Could this have made her decide in her mind to put me in the "make him wait" BF box?

And also my main question is:

- If you meet a girl wearing XYZ, is it wise to change it when you meet again or keep it the same?

Thoughts?

Thanks!
04-21-2022 3:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Changing your mone sig between meetings
04-21-2022 10:32 PM

I only changed mones between meetings once that I can think of and it didn't work. She didn't like the signature change. I can't remember what I switched from and switched too off the top of my head though. I just remember saying to myself, "Never again".
04-21-2022 10:32 PM
Artist sam
Legend of love 3

Rep Post

04-22-2022 12:14 AM

When you hit the slot machine in a specific mount and getting payoff,, STICK WITH THAT COMBINATION!
same with your mones combo.

Mones creativity
04-22-2022 12:14 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-22-2022 5:04 AM

(04-22-2022 12:14 AM)Artist sam Wrote:  When you hit the slot machine in a specific mount and getting payoff,, STICK WITH THAT COMBINATION!
same with your mones combo.

I second this: Don't fix what's not broken.

I had to learn this the hard way, when I tried to "upgrade" my mone signature in a club setting while she was in the bathroom. Total failure. I think this is the VNO equivalent to rip-off a latex face mask and appear as someone totally different. This can lead to a kind of subconscious sensory dissonance "You look the same, you speak similar, but I can sense you are something else", which push woman back to a more distanced "safe ground".

BUT, there might be a different explanation of the whole story:
On the 1st date you used a highly sexual arousing combo (6 drops of AV), and she reacted that way, quite sexual, ONS-like.
On the 2nd date, you started with a non-sexual activity, something couples or friends do. Plus you used an imprinting, bonding, long-term mone signature (Cohesion, NA). Maybe the first time she saw you as "fuck-boy for the night - take him - have fun" - according to your signature, while on the 2nd date she saw you as "long-term boyfriend material - go slowly - don't be easy - don't fuck it up", again, according to your signature.

In that case she really responded very well to the textbook, and only you need to decide what you want...

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2022 5:17 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
04-22-2022 5:04 AM
eibmoz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-22-2022 8:15 AM

Xist + NA is a terrible combo. Yes its very serious and pulls in opposing directions, at least from my personal experience.

LAL: Nude Alpha, Nude, SXD-9, Voodoo, Wolf, AV, Max T-150, Primitive, DP, BW, A1 PXS: Xist, Evolve, Taboo, Bliss, XS111, XS119 Androtics: A314 rev2.0, Ammo, TAC, TAA, TUTH, IS, IH, IG, IJ, MX353, P74, P75, P80, P83, P86, P91, P96, P101, P102, P124, P130 PT: GoA, THU, Swoon, ETFZ, AT, Captain, Astaxanthin Apex: M3X, Imprint, Titan, Core v4 Alpha Dream: Glace, LEfW LuvEssentials: Max Attraction Love Scent: NPA HAX: M512 Single Molecules: B-nol, enone, stanone, A1, e-rone, B-androstanol, DHEA, DHEAS, allo-pregnanolone, epi-erone, erone-sulfate, alpha pregnadienol, est, neno, XSR32, XSR46, XSR69 Homebrew: Trione, D3, PEA, Tongkat Ali, Gaba, mdma, Melatonin, Maca, 7-Keto DHEA
04-22-2022 8:15 AM

jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-22-2022 12:50 PM

So whatever mones I use and meet her with the 1st time, I should use the 2nd time and so on?

In cases where I meet her and maybe do a ONS and then want to bond more with her slowly (FWB or GF direction), would I slowly add a small amount of NA (for instance) or A1 to my signature after I've slept with her and ramp it up?

I kinda ran into the same problem last night, on another date. But this makes sense. I suppose, I cant really have my cake and eat it too (highly sexualized mone with imprinting?).

Ty!

(04-22-2022 5:04 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  I second this: Don't fix what's not broken.

I had to learn this the hard way, when I tried to "upgrade" my mone signature in a club setting while she was in the bathroom. Total failure. I think this is the VNO equivalent to rip-off a latex face mask and appear as someone totally different. This can lead to a kind of subconscious sensory dissonance "You look the same, you speak similar, but I can sense you are something else", which push woman back to a more distanced "safe ground".

BUT, there might be a different explanation of the whole story:
On the 1st date you used a highly sexual arousing combo (6 drops of AV), and she reacted that way, quite sexual, ONS-like.
On the 2nd date, you started with a non-sexual activity, something couples or friends do. Plus you used an imprinting, bonding, long-term mone signature (Cohesion, NA). Maybe the first time she saw you as "fuck-boy for the night - take him - have fun" - according to your signature, while on the 2nd date she saw you as "long-term boyfriend material - go slowly - don't be easy - don't fuck it up", again, according to your signature.

In that case she really responded very well to the textbook, and only you need to decide what you want...

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Yes this makes perfect sense. Thank you for the breakdown!
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2022 12:52 PM by jjs1234.)
04-22-2022 12:50 PM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-23-2022 12:37 AM

So I've got a question regarding mone signatures.

When I hear about people adding M3X or other more sexual mones later maybe on a date, how is that different?

Do you guys add M3x or Evolve later while you are still with a girl/on a date or no?

THanks!
04-23-2022 12:37 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

04-23-2022 9:32 AM

(04-23-2022 12:37 AM)jjs1234 Wrote:  So I've got a question regarding mone signatures.

When I hear about people adding M3X or other more sexual mones later maybe on a date, how is that different?

Do you guys add M3x or Evolve later while you are still with a girl/on a date or no?

THanks!

If you are on a date and she likes you but is not sexually attracted then you are done. In that case you may want to apply a sexual because what do you have to lose?

If you are on a date and she is sexually attracted to you then don't fuck with the pheromone signature in my opinion.
04-23-2022 9:32 AM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Changing your mone sig between meetings
04-23-2022 12:47 PM

Okay thank you. That makes sense.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
04-23-2022 12:47 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

04-25-2022 8:41 AM

I did some testing between switching products on the same girls. I sometimes still do it. I noticed that if I switch to AV when first using something else, it kills the vibe/receptiveness in a way. Switching from AV to something worked well for me though lol. I guess AV prefers to be the first mone.

I had good dates juggling between Bad Wolf and Casanova, seem to even make girls more curious actually.

Nude Alpha and Possess are pretty forgiving as well for signature switches. Girls were never off when I switched those with other mones as well as to them.

As for adding mones, recently I've been experimenting a lot with using Bad Wolf and Unresistible on two particular women. Initial meetings with both had BW+UR. I play between using BW (3-4 drop) and BW(2) +UR.

Everytime I had sex with one of those two with BW+UR. After the orgasm there was some deep connection, thoughts and like this talk about how wonderful it all is bla bla. Even begged me to stay the night in her apartment. Tears of please stay with me.. etc.

But when I remove the Unresistible for this girl, I don't get this ultra emotional response. There are emotions, pleasure and lust. But after the orgasm it's mostly "this was awesome, you're so cool!".

For the second girl it's not this "extreme". The difference is that with BW+UR there's a lot more hugging involved in the whole foreplay and post-orgasm. With BW there's -50% of this hugging.

So you can see, you could play around with it and have a bit of a shift in behaviors. But I wouldn't switch to a mone which you're not comfortable with or haven't tried before.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
04-25-2022 8:41 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  About to go into life changing interview. Need advice on mones. Devin1Neil 13 3,003 07-22-2019 10:21 AM
Last Post: Gladen
  Confusion when changing products/mixes? Zsqrd 11 5,969 08-21-2015 9:49 AM
Last Post: Floydianone
  Changing pheromone signatures... I'm a little concerned! dsouza 3 2,073 10-29-2013 5:04 AM
Last Post: Wyatt
  Changing habits Sptsmed 10 5,142 02-15-2012 11:46 AM
Last Post: Sptsmed