Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Changing your mone sig between meetings
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Changing your mone sig between meetings
04-25-2022 11:15 AM

Last year a girl from my work that I met on the internet visited me. I wore Taboo on the first visit. We talked more and touched each other. The meeting felt meaningful. Two weeks later she visited me again and I wore evolve. We talked less to each other and it was kind of boring. It was missing a bit of meaning...
04-25-2022 11:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-25-2022 2:03 PM

(04-25-2022 8:41 AM)TracerX Wrote:  I did some testing between switching products on the same girls. I sometimes still do it. I noticed that if I switch to AV when first using something else, it kills the vibe/receptiveness in a way. Switching from AV to something worked well for me though lol. I guess AV prefers to be the first mone.

I had good dates juggling between Bad Wolf and Casanova, seem to even make girls more curious actually.

Nude Alpha and Possess are pretty forgiving as well for signature switches. Girls were never off when I switched those with other mones as well as to them.

As for adding mones, recently I've been experimenting a lot with using Bad Wolf and Unresistible on two particular women. Initial meetings with both had BW+UR. I play between using BW (3-4 drop) and BW(2) +UR.

Everytime I had sex with one of those two with BW+UR. After the orgasm there was some deep connection, thoughts and like this talk about how wonderful it all is bla bla. Even begged me to stay the night in her apartment. Tears of please stay with me.. etc.

But when I remove the Unresistible for this girl, I don't get this ultra emotional response. There are emotions, pleasure and lust. But after the orgasm it's mostly "this was awesome, you're so cool!".

For the second girl it's not this "extreme". The difference is that with BW+UR there's a lot more hugging involved in the whole foreplay and post-orgasm. With BW there's -50% of this hugging.

So you can see, you could play around with it and have a bit of a shift in behaviors. But I wouldn't switch to a mone which you're not comfortable with or haven't tried before.

I see, thank you. So they have to be somewhat similar already for it to work.

I see people adding evolve or M3x on dates, I guess that doesnt trigger a weird response then?

Also, regarding the bonding/connecting aspect, it seems like different mones have different connecting/bonding properties (nude/na, voodoo, BW, Casanova, UR). Would it be safe to say that combining a few of these, you would hit a wider range of women?
04-25-2022 2:03 PM
yarn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-25-2022 11:18 PM

(04-25-2022 8:41 AM)TracerX Wrote:  I did some testing between switching products on the same girls. I sometimes still do it. I noticed that if I switch to AV when first using something else, it kills the vibe/receptiveness in a way. Switching from AV to something worked well for me though lol. I guess AV prefers to be the first mone.

I had good dates juggling between Bad Wolf and Casanova, seem to even make girls more curious actually.

Nude Alpha and Possess are pretty forgiving as well for signature switches. Girls were never off when I switched those with other mones as well as to them.

As for adding mones, recently I've been experimenting a lot with using Bad Wolf and Unresistible on two particular women. Initial meetings with both had BW+UR. I play between using BW (3-4 drop) and BW(2) +UR.

Everytime I had sex with one of those two with BW+UR. After the orgasm there was some deep connection, thoughts and like this talk about how wonderful it all is bla bla. Even begged me to stay the night in her apartment. Tears of please stay with me.. etc.

But when I remove the Unresistible for this girl, I don't get this ultra emotional response. There are emotions, pleasure and lust. But after the orgasm it's mostly "this was awesome, you're so cool!".

For the second girl it's not this "extreme". The difference is that with BW+UR there's a lot more hugging involved in the whole foreplay and post-orgasm. With BW there's -50% of this hugging.

So you can see, you could play around with it and have a bit of a shift in behaviors. But I wouldn't switch to a mone which you're not comfortable with or haven't tried before.

Based on this, seems like one should experiment where one isn't too worried about losing the girl. If you're worried about losing her, stick with what's been working.

There may also be a psychological effect. Changing your products might make you nervous and this might lead to some different reactions.

And then there are known changes in how women behave based on their menstrual cycle. That adds another complication.
04-25-2022 11:18 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-26-2022 4:08 AM

(04-25-2022 2:03 PM)jjs1234 Wrote:  I see, thank you. So they have to be somewhat similar already for it to work.

I see people adding evolve or M3x on dates, I guess that doesnt trigger a weird response then?

Also, regarding the bonding/connecting aspect, it seems like different mones have different connecting/bonding properties (nude/na, voodoo, BW, Casanova, UR). Would it be safe to say that combining a few of these, you would hit a wider range of women?

Haven't tried M3X yet, I heard its good but only Dsouza has the legendary 2017 version which seems to have god-like influences Wizard

From my testing you can combine UR with products that don't hav A1 in them (haven't tried with other A1s). Just don't use too much, it's very conentrated.

Haven't tried Casanova combos, it's a good product on its own, it gives an interesting vibe, I use it on model women types.

About Voodoo, I wouldn't combine it either, but I wouldn't use it again. It's just weird in my humble experience.

(04-25-2022 11:18 PM)yarn Wrote:  Based on this, seems like one should experiment where one isn't too worried about losing the girl. If you're worried about losing her, stick with what's been working.

There may also be a psychological effect. Changing your products might make you nervous and this might lead to some different reactions.

And then there are known changes in how women behave based on their menstrual cycle. That adds another complication.

That's very true actually, in general worrying about losing the girl seems to diminish some of the pheromones magic, I noticed a clear mind while wearing mones (or IDGAF attitude) will lead you to getting laid. But meh we're all human, sometimes we care Smile

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
04-26-2022 4:08 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  About to go into life changing interview. Need advice on mones. Devin1Neil 13 3,306 07-22-2019 10:21 AM
Last Post: Gladen
  Confusion when changing products/mixes? Zsqrd 11 6,191 08-21-2015 9:49 AM
Last Post: Floydianone
  Changing pheromone signatures... I'm a little concerned! dsouza 3 2,199 10-29-2013 5:04 AM
Last Post: Wyatt
  Changing habits Sptsmed 10 5,366 02-15-2012 11:46 AM
Last Post: Sptsmed