Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Casanova (new LAL/S1ckJewelry product)
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Casanova (new LAL/S1ckJewelry product)
09-30-2018 12:51 PM

(09-30-2018 9:59 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  Yeah Good and then they will chase you and burn you at the stake.
"One of the many scenarios going wrong" I wonder how many bad scenario you cook up in your mind on a daily basis ?

You crossed the line.
You know nothing about me, read more of my posts since you are new.The specific girl was very curious about the bad smell, I've later learnt from my friends that she was repeatedly asking what is smelling on me, trying to find out because it seemed very strange to her.I'm pretty sure I know that if she learns about this she isn't gonna keep it to herself.You are clueless about the smell issue obviously, you also lack basic social knowledge if you don't understand that a piss/sweat smell is a bad gossip theme and that it WILL get talked.I don't know about the new product but I certainly know what's the matter with the scent of pheromones and can do simple reasoning to predict what would happen if pheromones were mainstream.
(09-30-2018 10:19 AM)theLaw Wrote:  To your point, this release doesn't seem to have any of the anticipation of the last few from LAL.

I wonder if Gary has basically covered all of the practical mixes with his existing product line, with the possible exception of Venom, so perhaps this is a just favor to S1ck.

Sounds like this is a minor release at best.Big boss

Yeah but its release was due to the previous products' anticipation from us.The product may be mediocre or it may turn out to be outstanding.The $100 investment (regardless of potential vfm) doesn't interest me.Based on that pretty basic description should I put blind faith on it and buy it?It should have samples or smaller bottles of it available for purchase.

I honestly hope that this turns out to be a worth product, more options for us.

(09-30-2018 9:46 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  And what percentage of that 100 dollars was used for the glossy promo video?

PS: I agree on all of your points. Repped.

Thanks for the rep.I don't know, it seems like a cheap production, not that I'm an expert on this, but the video was 100% useless.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2018 12:58 PM by stefdude.)
09-30-2018 12:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-30-2018 1:26 PM

What line did I crossed exactly?
I love the guys who says "You know nothing about me" then assumed so many things about who I am, what I know and don't know, it's so logical to do that

I guess I crossed your line as you say, sorry about that maybe if that line wasn't so easy to cross ...
What I wanted to say is that, well forget it you probably don't want to know, I'm new here and I know nothing because of that Girl_mad

Quote:can do simple reasoning to predict what would happen if pheromones were mainstream.
If predicting the future would be as simple as you say it is I would be rich by now

Let's assume there is only one possibility happening, and that possibility is a bad one. Though I can agree with you that it seems like a dead end, "it seems" from some point of views.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2018 1:29 PM by WereWolf666.)
09-30-2018 1:26 PM

stefdude

Rep Post

09-30-2018 2:50 PM

(09-30-2018 1:26 PM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  What line did I crossed exactly?
I love the guys who says "You know nothing about me" then assumed so many things about who I am, what I know and don't know, it's so logical to do that

I guess I crossed your line as you say, sorry about that maybe if that line wasn't so easy to cross ...
What I wanted to say is that, well forget it you probably don't want to know, I'm new here and I know nothing because of that Girl_mad

If predicting the future would be as simple as you say it is I would be rich by now

Let's assume there is only one possibility happening, and that possibility is a bad one. Though I can agree with you that it seems like a dead end, "it seems" from some point of views.

I've never disrespected a newbie just because they are new.I assumed many things?I assumed nothing, you clearly commented on a pretty realistic scenario I said essentially naming it a phobia.I commented on your clear position.You ignoring the issue is no assumption from my part.Suggesting that I have irrational anxieties on the other hand is assumptions, which you continued on this post about how easily I get offended.Clearly you are not familiar with me or my posts.

Quote:If predicting the future would be as simple as you say it is I would be rich by now

Very intelligent generalization from you.If you hold a glass full of water and drop it from your hand will it wet the floor?Can you predict that future or it takes a real fortune teller for that scenario?

09-30-2018 2:50 PM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-01-2018 10:12 AM

"Clearly I'm not familiar with your post" or I have a different opinion than you have about you, sorry I'm not you, I also may have read it and not understood your point of view, your reaction here certainly isn't motivating me to read it now (or read it again)
"I assumed nothing" like it's even possible to "assumed nothing", do you realize what you say, it's humanly impossible to do that. I don't mind if you assumed some things about me it's inevitable, especially on a forum.
I'm not ignoring your post I'm just pointing out the most obvious part because communication is not happening right now, if on the simple part we don't agree the less simple won't be easier.

What I mean to say about the future was that your opinion about it seem to go one way, the glass example is way too simple compared to pheromone going public, there is many variables in pheromones going public that we may not be aware. I say that because I tried many time to predict the market based on my limited view of the world and failed many times.

I didn't named it a phobia, that was your interpretation, It was just a joke Beer but well no assumption exist on your part so I guess I will pretend I'm lying just to please you, so easy to cross the line these days.

Just to point another assumption, I had problems with bad odor with pheromones in the past too, big time.

Thanks for the neg reps by the way, I'm loving you more and more.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2018 10:38 AM by WereWolf666.)
10-01-2018 10:12 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-01-2018 11:46 AM

I'm almost pleased when a fake vendor puts up some shite products on Ebay, then scores of buyers complain that "mones are just a con, they don't work". That, in its own twisted way, keeps mones one step further away from the mainstream.

My own personal opinion is that we are all better off with this being a niche hobby. As a mainstream commercial sector, products or ingredients might be banned, restrictions might mean vendors going out of business, prices might sky-rocket to cover the vendors costs of certifications, goods blocked at customs, and that's not to mention the social issues and taboos. Can you just imagine the feminist movement or the "MeToo" movement getting their claws into us?

I'm quite happy to "hack" the female emotional system covertly and discreetly.

Regarding this product, I'll just say that I hope that LAL gets back on track with their ordering system soon, and doesn't need to enter this type of collaboration. I want to pay for research, not for crappy video productions.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-01-2018 11:46 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

10-01-2018 12:07 PM

WereWolf666, you missed my point from my 1st post.I never said anything about the market or how will it evolve, that's hard to predict.I said that when this shit is known people will learn to detect this shit by scent (fact), no matter if they belong to those who smell piss or not.When people know about this shit and detect it, this shit won't be nearly as effective, to put it less absolutely than my previous posts.That's my point.

Yours was my only neg reps I've ever given, I guess that can only mean I'm too sensitive lately Parting
I wasn't happy about it, that's why I waited for your second response, because I thought you might had a bad day or something.
Anyway I'll leave it here

10-01-2018 12:07 PM

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-01-2018 12:50 PM

(10-01-2018 11:46 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I'm almost pleased when a fake vendor puts up some shite products on Ebay, then scores of buyers complain that "mones are just a con, they don't work". That, in its own twisted way, keeps mones one step further away from the mainstream.

You're damn right. Bless 'em. While I generally don't care for con artists they' re helping in keeping our secret intact.
10-01-2018 12:50 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-01-2018 12:59 PM

(10-01-2018 12:07 PM)stefdude Wrote:  I said that when this shit is known people will learn to detect this shit by scent (fact), no matter if they belong to those who smell piss or not.When people know about this shit and detect it, this shit won't be nearly as effective, to put it less absolutely than my previous posts.That's my point.

Good point. What if steroids became mainstream? Plastic surgery? Psychedelics? The world would be in chaos. Pheromones is one of those things that can't go mainstream and it should be obvious to everyone here. Unless you have some pathological compulsion towards equality of outcome. I feel the same way about my other weird hobby - nootropics. It takes a certain mentality to pull these things off. It's definitely not for everyone.
10-01-2018 12:59 PM
MaaanBoyHOOOAH
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-01-2018 4:01 PM

I feel that everyone has some good points, but the aggressive nature of this forum that I spoke about earlier is the reason I just cannot regularly post here. It's a shame too because I love sharing about Pheromones Undecided

I wish you all well, maybe ill see you all on some others forums like XS....
10-01-2018 4:01 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-01-2018 4:29 PM

Aggressive nature? Clearly you have never frequented bodybuilding forums.

It's meant as a joke so don't melt on me now. I can't stop myself from fucking around. But you know what? Maybe the "aggressive nature" of the forum isn't the problem. Maybe, just maybe it's this privileged, oversensitive, self loathing, first-world problem creating culture we live in that's the root of most evil.

What if I said I didn't like posting here because of the soft nature of this forum. I wonder..
10-01-2018 4:29 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova vs L2k which is superior? dsouza 10 679 11-17-2020 8:27 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Am2019NOS VS Casanova for pickup dsouza 3 1,078 09-21-2020 4:31 PM
Last Post: jjs1234