Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Casanova (new LAL/S1ckJewelry product)
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Casanova (new LAL/S1ckJewelry product)
09-29-2018 2:10 PM

(09-29-2018 1:31 PM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  I don't understand why we are supposed to buy this product pick nose
I love LAL product so I may end up buying it but I don't get why.
Nude and voodoo cause imprinting and are relationship product.
Also the fun part described in the mail I have experienced exactly that with both Voodoo and Nude in different ways, more with Nude.
I guess you can't know without testing. The product description isn't accurate enough for me. Why should I pay 100$ for it, is it better than Nude?

Casanova 60ml - $100
Nude 30ml - $98
(09-29-2018 1:56 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I'd rather have Venom.

Soon enough we'll all have Venom.
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2018 2:12 PM by MacCauley.)
09-29-2018 2:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-30-2018 1:17 AM

Casanova is alcohol and I wasn't talking quantity but quality of effects. Question was it is better...
09-30-2018 1:17 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

09-30-2018 9:32 AM

I'll tell you what is happening.Anyone notice that we are talking turns here discussing only the newest products (with exceptions)?Did you see any reports recently on PXS products?Except maybe for a few XIST reports.Any LMPM reports?Apex reports (except M3X which is fantastic product too)?No because they didn't release any new products lately.
Promoting a new product works, even if it offers little new and it very close to other products.Remember the enthousiasm for BW before it even got out?That proved out to be one of the best products, but that doesnt change the fact that behaviour here was wrong.And it's hurting the market too, vendors should really try hard and release something new, not a similar product.Remember Voodoo?So much enthousiasm before not even 1 of us got it.Remember Swoon?Now do you see many reports of Captain?Of THU?Z69?ETFZ?
I trust Garry because many of his formulas are state of the art, creating BW was really a step up, but after BW I think it was big marketing and not so special products (haven't tried or followed reports on AQ).

Core, Imprint, Evolve oil, Taboo, THU and many other products didn't lose their shine suddenly because people don't report on them.But if Apex releases a new product with good marketing we will all focus there with no real reason to believe it will surpass previous products.

From the description I get a very basic picture for Casanova, it's something but not enough.It made me interested but I'll wait.$100 and 60ml mean nothing if they don't put a suggested dosage in the description.And I'd like a better, more specific description.

Also, don't be naive, why do you need pheromones to go mainstream?Is the market weak at the moment?I don't believe so.
Be more responsible and think a little further, because you fail to realize that if they become mainstream then it's a matter of very short time to stop working.Do you think the only problem is the competition with other males wearing pheromones?Do you know why pheromones give only a slight boost?Because we are not pigs to mate at the presense of androstenone, our olfactory system evolved together with higher logic and almost closed the pheromone system, greatly reducing its effects.They work on the subconscious level.If many people know about them they will also learn to recognize them by scent, when you put conscious realization to that game it's game over, they will become way less effective.

I have a few people in my environment that smell piss on me no matter the cover scent.They are puzzled because almost nobody confirms it, I smell good to everyone else.When they learn about pheromones they are gonna realize what was happening, and their ego is going to make them spread the news about me.It's one of the many scenarios that this will go wrong.If you go hit a girl, or go in a date, and the girl realizes you are trying to manipulate her with pheromones her logical brain is gonna take over the subconscious effects that you would have on her.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
09-30-2018 9:32 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-30-2018 9:46 AM

(09-30-2018 9:32 AM)stefdude Wrote:  From the description I get a very basic picture for Casanova, it's something but not enough.It made me interested but I'll wait.$100 and 60ml mean nothing if they don't put a suggested dosage in the description.And I'd like a better, more specific description.
And what percentage of that 100 dollars was used for the glossy promo video?

PS: I agree on all of your points. Repped.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
09-30-2018 9:46 AM

WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-30-2018 9:59 AM

(09-30-2018 9:32 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I have a few people in my environment that smell piss on me no matter the cover scent.They are puzzled because almost nobody confirms it, I smell good to everyone else.When they learn about pheromones they are gonna realize what was happening, and their ego is going to make them spread the news about me.It's one of the many scenarios that this will go wrong.If you go hit a girl, or go in a date, and the girl realizes you are trying to manipulate her with pheromones her logical brain is gonna take over the subconscious effects that you would have on her.
Yeah Good and then they will chase you and burn you at the stake.
"One of the many scenarios going wrong" I wonder how many bad scenario you cook up in your mind on a daily basis ?
09-30-2018 9:59 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-30-2018 10:05 AM

That promo video was horrible.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-30-2018 10:05 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

09-30-2018 10:19 AM

(09-30-2018 9:32 AM)stefdude Wrote:  From the description I get a very basic picture for Casanova, it's something but not enough.It made me interested but I'll wait.$100 and 60ml mean nothing if they don't put a suggested dosage in the description.And I'd like a better, more specific description.

To your point, this release doesn't seem to have any of the anticipation of the last few from LAL.

I wonder if Gary has basically covered all of the practical mixes with his existing product line, with the possible exception of Venom, so perhaps this is a just favor to S1ck.

Sounds like this is a minor release at best.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
09-30-2018 10:19 AM
MMM

Rep Post

09-30-2018 10:34 AM

(09-30-2018 10:05 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  That promo video was horrible.

+ 1

UNLESS! They were counting on the old dependable by putting a pretty girl in the picture: SEX/SEXY/KIND OF SEXY SELLS? Secret

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-30-2018 10:34 AM

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-30-2018 11:47 AM

(09-30-2018 1:17 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  Casanova is alcohol and I wasn't talking quantity but quality of effects. Question was it is better...

There's only one way to find out. Scepticism is a winning strategy, but as always someone needs to take one for the team.

I was simply making a point that it isn't overpriced according to the existing market. I haven't seen anyone complain about Apex' $35 and PXS' $38 bottles... which are 10ml. It seemed like that was your concern. Value for money.

As far as the product description goes unlike others I found it pretty straightforward. A romantic social with feel good properties. AQ's "little brother" sounds like it's less alpha while more social than AQ. Sounds pretty interesting to me. Especially considering the fact that AQ is one of the better products out there imo.

The only issue I have is with this Sick guys credentials as a cologne manufacturer. I hope he's learned his lesson from last time. And he really should offer it in a sample size.

In all seriousness I'm more stoked about Venom.
09-30-2018 11:47 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-30-2018 11:56 AM

(09-30-2018 10:34 AM)MMM Wrote:  + 1

UNLESS! They were counting on the old dependable by putting a pretty girl in the picture: SEX/SEXY/KIND OF SEXY SELLS? Secret

The promo spoke to me on a level that says - dress up like a wannabe thug from the 90's, spray on Casanova and then orbit around overly make-up'd semi hot chicks.

Absolutely atrocious. Compare it to the Unresistable promo. That was more like it.
09-30-2018 11:56 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Am2019NOS VS Casanova for pickup dsouza 3 952 09-21-2020 4:31 PM
Last Post: jjs1234