Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Can't believe it took me so long to find this place!
rohitiyer11
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Can't believe it took me so long to find this place!
06-19-2018 12:36 PM

Hey PT, glad to be here! Been a long time, intermittent, mone user now (on and off since around 2006 and just recently got back into the game). Was a long time Androtics user and sometimes also hit up Love Scent a bit since I didn't know much about any other company.

Have no clue wtf is goin on over at AD but all I know is I can't get my og A314 anymore.

Anyways been doing a lotta reading here and feel like my eyes have opened up to a whole new ADless world and I'm kinda sad I didn't find out about it till now.

Real quick, haven't had much luck so far in my searches on here... could just be not using the right keywords but whatever...., are there any other companies that have some of the same/very similar Ps/MXs that AD had, and if yes are they labeled the same? I preferred molecule C (which was just straight up TAC if i remember correctly, I'm sure I can find that anywhere) p75, p79, p83, mx297 over ammo and a lot of their main/instant line (with the older a314 being the exception).

Cheers!
06-19-2018 12:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

RE: Can't believe it took me so long to find this place!
06-19-2018 1:39 PM

(06-19-2018 12:36 PM)rohitiyer11 Wrote:  Hey PT, glad to be here! Been a long time, intermittent, mone user now (on and off since around 2006 and just recently got back into the game). Was a long time Androtics user and sometimes also hit up Love Scent a bit since I didn't know much about any other company.

Have no clue wtf is goin on over at AD but all I know is I can't get my og A314 anymore.

Anyways been doing a lotta reading here and feel like my eyes have opened up to a whole new ADless world and I'm kinda sad I didn't find out about it till now.

Real quick, haven't had much luck so far in my searches on here... could just be not using the right keywords but whatever...., are there any other companies that have some of the same/very similar Ps/MXs that AD had, and if yes are they labeled the same? I preferred molecule C (which was just straight up TAC if i remember correctly, I'm sure I can find that anywhere) p75, p79, p83, mx297 over ammo and a lot of their main/instant line (with the older a314 being the exception).

Cheers!

Hey Rohitiyer, welcome. The whole Androtics business format is changing. It seems like they are separation the business between a research division and a consumer division. I'm sure when they are ready to make money they will begin shouting from the rooftop.

As far as coded pheromones, you can check out Pheromone XS (https://pherotruth.com/redirect.php?fid=136). Steve O former moderator at Androtics branched off an formed his own pheromone company.

It's run using the Androtics business model.

But yeah...between the 10-15 companies on this site there are over 70 pheromone formulas to try.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
06-19-2018 1:39 PM
rohitiyer11
Checking out the place

Rep Post

06-19-2018 1:53 PM

(06-19-2018 1:39 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Hey Rohitiyer, welcome. The whole Androtics business format is changing. It seems like they are separation the business between a research division and a consumer division. I'm sure when they are ready to make money they will begin shouting from the rooftop.

As far as coded pheromones, you can check out Pheromone XS (https://pherotruth.com/redirect.php?fid=136). Steve O former moderator at Androtics branched off an formed his own pheromone company.

It's run using the Androtics business model.

But yeah...between the 10-15 companies on this site there are over 70 pheromone formulas to try.

Hey appreciate the welcome! And ya seems like everywhere I look now AD's been getting bad rep so I may just steer clear of them for now.

Also, as you stated, I just found out about pheroxs and that it was SteveO behind the company so I insta joined them as well and found they have p83 and p75 as part of their roster!
06-19-2018 1:53 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

06-19-2018 8:03 PM

(06-19-2018 12:36 PM)rohitiyer11 Wrote:  I preferred molecule C (which was just straight up TAC

I was almost in the same boat as you. If someone wasn't kind enough to inform me of this forum I might have just stuck with AD and Love Scent products.

Anyway, this thread my be of interest to you:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-What-produ...AC-in-them
06-19-2018 8:03 PM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

06-20-2018 12:51 PM

(06-19-2018 8:03 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Anyway, this thread my be of interest to you:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-What-produ...AC-in-them

Watch out for threads like this.

It's anybody's guess as to the ingredients in a pheromone formula. Only the manufacturer really knows what is in a formula. Everyone else is just guessing.

It's kinda like biting into a cookie and saying "There's cinnamon in here." Maybe there is maybe not. Maybe it's nutmeg and to you it tastes like cinnamon.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
06-20-2018 12:51 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Long overdue and long intro MoneMau5 8 3,488 10-29-2012 12:31 AM
Last Post: CaveCritter