Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cacao Amor w/ Essence of Woman copulins
LogicWoman
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Cacao Amor w/ Essence of Woman copulins
10-16-2017 5:25 AM

From website description: "When nothing but the most erotic of delectable pursuits will do...decadent dark chocolate drizzled with bright orange blossom honey, given a stir of deep chewy sticky amber and adorned with a single fleshy orchid in full bloom, to which we’ve added a salacious dose of Essence of Woman copulins...passion is delicious and so are you…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
CHOCOLATE/COCOA ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
ORCHID ~ Strong love symbol; beauty, refinement, fertility, creativity, psychic powers.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches."

My short and sweet review: This completely masks the scent of the copulins. It smells just like the scent of Dom. I cannot smell the copulins at all with this one. The smell isn't my favorite but isn't horrible - sure smells better than cops! I suggest you try this if you want to mask the scent of copulins completely. Ideally, Mara would find a way to completely mask copulins with a vanilla scent because OCCO White is fantastic but doesn't completely mask the cops
10-16-2017 5:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  5/01/17 Review of Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) - LPMP Honeycake 2 1,589 06-07-2017 5:44 PM
Last Post: andromun