Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
CV4 - Aura Enhancement!
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1146
Thanks received:
1360 thanks in 760 posts

RE: CV4 - Aura Enhancement!
10-04-2015 8:09 PM

(10-04-2015 7:47 PM)raikahoken Wrote:  Ekscentra, without justifications with real examples and scenarios, your reports become nothing more than unsubstantiated hype. There's too much wishful thinking going around the forums these days, I'm just making sure your reports are not those. I think a healthy dose of skepticism and cross checking is necessary for keeping up the objectivity. Let's not think any of us is immune to wishful thinking, even the best of us fall for it sometimes.

What are your testing environments? Testing methods? Target age, ethnicity, personality? Dosage and app points? HITS??? Dude you skip all these necessary info and jump straight to the conclusion. How do we know you're not just spraying these on yourself in your mother's basement and making "educated guesses"? You're not giving enough info. Don't think of this as an attack, I mean well and I want to see your well written review given the credibility it deserves, because as well written as it is I can't accept it at face value.

Look at the M3X thread. Lovely reports with juicy details.

How come nobody asks these questions nowadays? Paradox where art thou???

Honestly I'm waiting for Paradox to do a review on m3x.. That's something i'd look forward too.

I will be testing it myself.. And I'm about closing these days not just getting attn. so I will put it to the test too.

dsouza
10-04-2015 8:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1044
Thanks received:
974 thanks in 611 posts

10-05-2015 12:09 AM

(10-04-2015 7:47 PM)raikahoken Wrote:  Ekscentra, without justifications with real examples and scenarios, your reports become nothing more than unsubstantiated hype. There's too much wishful thinking going around the forums these days, I'm just making sure your reports are not those. I think a healthy dose of skepticism and cross checking is necessary for keeping up the objectivity. Let's not think any of us is immune to wishful thinking, even the best of us fall for it sometimes.

What are your testing environments? Testing methods? Target age, ethnicity, personality? Dosage and app points? HITS??? Dude you skip all these necessary info and jump straight to the conclusion. How do we know you're not just spraying these on yourself in your mother's basement and making "educated guesses"? You're not giving enough info. Don't think of this as an attack, I mean well and I want to see your well written review given the credibility it deserves, because as well written as it is I can't accept it at face value.

Look at the M3X thread. Lovely reports with juicy details.

How come nobody asks these questions nowadays? Paradox where art thou???

Woah now, where did this come from? I only mentioned that I had no way of confirming one small bit of information, but I never claimed to have confirmed it in the first place. I have not been friendzoned using CV4 thus far and I don't get the feeling CV4 is conducive to such occurances - that's all I can say for now.

I've tested CV4 in a number of different environments. Restaurants, parks, the grocery store, various shops, and so on. I've tested around family and stranger alike, along with a few regular targets. Ages were all across the board, but given that there aren't any other ethnicities in my town, all targets were caucasian. The personalities too were all across the board.

My dosage in most cases was 2 sprays directly to the left and right sides of the neck, though I've found somewhat better results dividing one spray to the neck and the other to my left forearm. When combining with certain mixes, like Style, I'll often lower CV4 to 1 spray,,this generally being on my neck.

I think that about covers testing methods, but if there's anything more you need, let me know.

I don't report hits - this isn't even remotely my reporting style. It's tedious, boring, and ultimately pointless to me. I'll leave that for some other reviewer, and there are plenty of them out there. If this is the style of reporting you're looking for, I'd suggest you wait for another review or two to come in.

I understand your position perfectly. Thanks for the healthy dose of skepticism.
10-05-2015 12:09 AM
Thanks given by lasciv, hsmcbaby
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 144
Thanks received:
88 thanks in 44 posts

10-05-2015 1:53 AM

Alright thanks for the further details. If reporting hits is not your style, I'll wait for such reviews. I appreciate the write up anyway, it's an interesting read.

To me reading the hits is not pointless, it's very important because it removes interpretation bias. It gives me the peace of mind that the reviewer is a well adjusted person who can read social cues accurately, and not one of those hardcase A-F-C guys who think a women batting her eyelashes at him means she wants to fuck him. To be honest I don't know you very well, or how good your social skills are, though I wish I know you better. You hardly share about yourself in your journal too.

For e.g. if I suddenly make claims about a new product, let's say I claim it gives me a cult leader status, wouldn't you want to know what actually happened to me with it, to make sure I'm not talking out of my ass? Especially if you don't know what kind of person I am?

Of course, I don't have any right to ask you to do things for me (report hits) if you don't want to do it. I'm glad you're happy with your products.

I'll try CV4 when my Core runs out. Maybe with the Silver scent cos I liked Pulse.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, A-1, taboo*, ascend*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Max-T-150, SXD-9*
Love Scent: NPA

*sample

Incoming: L2Kv1
KIV: XiSt oil, DP, AV
10-05-2015 1:53 AM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, lasciv, seekingnirvana, Blade, Macro

seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 88
Thanks received:
183 thanks in 82 posts

10-05-2015 2:57 AM

I am also waiting on some more detailed reports on Style and CV4 before i decide on what i am purchasing next. Hopefully some of those will roll-out soon. I agree fully with Raikahoken on this, reports need to be more detailed and show social interactions for me to take it with any grain of salt nowadays. Only by knowing how you interacted socially and what you were wearing at the time can any real evaluation be made. Pheromones are suppose to be social tools/enhancers if we don't see the social interaction what use is it to report on pheromones?

Might as well start a chemical engineering board rather then a pheromone social board.

My Collection:
LAL: NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal, AV
AD: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo; Samples: Ascend, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
10-05-2015 2:57 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
393 thanks in 185 posts

10-05-2015 11:23 AM

(10-05-2015 12:09 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Woah now, where did this come from? I only mentioned that I had no way of confirming one small bit of information, but I never claimed to have confirmed it in the first place. I have not been friendzoned using CV4 thus far and I don't get the feeling CV4 is conducive to such occurances - that's all I can say for now.

I've tested CV4 in a number of different environments. Restaurants, parks, the grocery store, various shops, and so on. I've tested around family and stranger alike, along with a few regular targets. Ages were all across the board, but given that there aren't any other ethnicities in my town, all targets were caucasian. The personalities too were all across the board.

My dosage in most cases was 2 sprays directly to the left and right sides of the neck, though I've found somewhat better results dividing one spray to the neck and the other to my left forearm. When combining with certain mixes, like Style, I'll often lower CV4 to 1 spray,,this generally being on my neck.

I think that about covers testing methods, but if there's anything more you need, let me know.

I don't report hits - this isn't even remotely my reporting style. It's tedious, boring, and ultimately pointless to me. I'll leave that for some other reviewer, and there are plenty of them out there. If this is the style of reporting you're looking for, I'd suggest you wait for another review or two to come in.

I understand your position perfectly. Thanks for the healthy dose of skepticism.

Too vague. Where are the reports? Blanket statements make one wonder...and apparently more are beginning to wonder as well.

You make some of the strongest, if not THE STRONGEST comments concerning products, single molecules, lines of products, etc. For these very strong statements to hold any substance, there needs to be specific reports on how these products brought you to your conclusions to make such strong statements.

Your writing tells that you are an intelligent person. Your statements speak as if they are coming from an EXPERT who has tried everything out there, including single molecules. You also say that you are 19 years old. So you have tried just about everything there is to try enough times at enough different situations by the age of 19?

You have also stated that this is 5th or 6th on your obsession list. How on Earth would you have enough time to pull this off?

This is not an attack, but a keen observation. Your posts make very strong statements, but there are no reports from you of actually using the products. I repeat, this is not an attack, simply an observation. Go back and read all of your posts (at least lately) and you will see what I bring up here. Simply - an - observation.

Peace
10-05-2015 11:23 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1044
Thanks received:
974 thanks in 611 posts

10-05-2015 12:15 PM

If you're looking for my reports, it was posted in a private section of this forum. I don't believe you have access. My reporting style there was no different than my reporting style here.

If you're asking about something else, be more specific and I can answer your question.

If I make strong statements, it's only because we're seeing some excellent mixes coming out around this time. I don't mean to imply that these are magic bullets - this still doesn't exist yet, assuming it ever will.

And believe me, I'm far from trying everything there is to try here. Because I test constantly, I've had the time to figure out quite a few mixes and molecules. Since this is an obsession for me, I absorb quite a bit of information. And, as to my other obsessions, I don't commit nearly as much time to those as I do with pheromones, as much as I'd like to.

I agree that I don't report often on products. I rarely post more than a short observation here and there for most products I've tried. I almost never have the time (or more, the desire) to post lengthy reviews.
10-05-2015 12:15 PM
Thanks given by dsouza
Spars
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 53
Thanks received:
55 thanks in 32 posts

10-05-2015 1:34 PM

Listen, communication has many different factors. That's why we are a community. It's not Eks' forum. It's ours. If he can't hit the nail on the head for what you may be looking for, I'm sure there's another member willing to offer advice or specific IOI's.

Maybe you could make a sub topic for a product that has been reviewed and just simply have it for IOI's. Notning else. Maybe then, that'll help focus the review forum for you and others with a similar desire.
10-05-2015 1:34 PM
Thanks given by Walsh77

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
194 thanks in 143 posts

10-05-2015 3:00 PM

I for one appreciate Eks' reporting style, and I see why he does it. If someone posts their hits, and they say, "I was flirting with this girl, and she pointed her feet at me," etc. My first question is, "Is this normal or not for this poster?" We have people running the whole gamut from married and retired to PUA's testing in a college town. Ekscentra takes the guesswork out of it and says, "This is what happened to me that was, in my judgement, out of the normal or highly likely to be caused by the pheromones I was wearing." That makes a whole lot more sense to me than, "She was really into it."
10-05-2015 3:00 PM
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 88
Thanks received:
183 thanks in 82 posts

10-05-2015 3:37 PM

I agree this is not Ekcentra's forum this is everyones forum, and Ekcentra is part of that everyone. He can express his opinions anyway he wants. It is up to us to judge if his opinion is truthful or not. For me when i first started Ekcentra seemed like a person with alot of know how and understanding in pheromones. When i took a deeper and closer look at some of his posts. I start to realize that alot of his sure stated statements where based off assumptions and not facts. Like how he never tried Ascend before but goes around the forums bad-mouthing it and saying its a waste of time, because he based it off of reports of others. Who i dare say seem to be the minority of the people who are using Ascend, because i too took a look at the reports for Ascend and found little to no negative reviews on it from people who actually HAVE and is USING it.
It's like me coming on the CV4 forum telling everyone to not buy CV4 even though i never used it. But based off reports from two people it sucks not even worth my time LOL!

I'm not some 13 year old kid, if you make statements like these i'm going to ask for the facts. I'm not going to just blindly believe you. If your facts are 2 reports from some forum that probably doesn't like the vendor at all, i would consider those reports more bias then factual.

I think its quite unfair to Thundr also, that Ekcentra is so agressively marketing his products CV4, and STYLE. It's just that the way he is marketing it is pretty foul. I mean SnoopyAce and Kimosabe markets and recommends pheromone treasure products alot but they don't go onto other vendors sub-forums to market PT products. It shows restraint and maturity.
Ekcentra goes on the Wolf board and makes a rant about how Style is Wolf perfected. Ofcourse people who use Wolf will scrutinize and question his statements. When questioned and scrutinized about his conclusions and statements he answered with avoidance and gave no explanation to back it up. I was honestly planning on testing and buying CV4 and Style, but after agressive marketing by Ekcentra. It just feels offputting to buy now IMO.

My Collection:
LAL: NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal, AV
AD: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo; Samples: Ascend, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 3:38 PM by seekingnirvana.)
10-05-2015 3:37 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
194 thanks in 143 posts

10-05-2015 4:03 PM

I for one am always trying to get more out of ekscentra. I have worked closely with him on a very elaborate project, and I have seen that his advice has always been spot on, even in areas of pheromone knowledge that are quite marginal. Not only that, but he makes relatively clear how sure of something he is. Sometimes he says he is confident about something and makes quite bold statements. He may not cite his sources, but these kinds of statements have always been true in my experience. Other times, and this is something that I've only experienced working directly with him, her shares things that he hypothesizes or is less sure about. He is certainly not making outlandish claims about things he knows nothing about.

It would be a shame if he were more reluctant to share his thoughts because one person finds it "off-putting." Yes, you are 13 years old. It is simply the nature of this community and what we're doing here that we rely on each other's intuition and judgement more than any objective facts. If you can't take someone's reports or opinions with a grain of salt and test them for yourself, the problem is your own sense of judgement. If you question Ekscentra's credibility, which is perfectly valid, then you should look to other sources of information. To turn away from Apex products because of one allegedly biased reviewer is a clear logical fallacy.
10-05-2015 4:03 PM

Share This Thread