Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
CV4 - Aura Enhancement!
Nicksw
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 42
Thanks received:
27 thanks in 15 posts

RE: CV4 - Aura Enhancement!
09-24-2015 11:25 PM

I'm pretty sure CV2 is the same thing as Kore, and that one's available now.

My Journal
09-24-2015 11:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1044
Thanks received:
974 thanks in 611 posts

09-24-2015 11:32 PM

(09-24-2015 11:25 PM)Nicksw Wrote:  I'm pretty sure CV2 is the same thing as Kore, and that one's available now.

Correct, CV2 and Kore are the same mix.
09-24-2015 11:32 PM
kerno
upgrade

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

09-29-2015 10:01 AM

(09-24-2015 12:00 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  It took me a whole bottle to really begin to figure this one out. CV4 is comparable to Nude Alpha in complexity. Keep testing and you'll get it soon enough.

Well I think there are some people interested in what you found out. I bought it but I just like what other people think about a product.
09-29-2015 10:01 AM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1044
Thanks received:
974 thanks in 611 posts

09-29-2015 1:34 PM

(09-29-2015 10:01 AM)doctor-olli Wrote:  Well I think there are some people interested in what you found out. I bought it but I just like what other people think about a product.
On the one hand, it's a more upbeat version of CORE. Everything that was great about CORE is just a tad more pronounced here. I won't go into that. You can literally look at the CORE reviews, take all the positives and magnify them just a notch or two for CV4. The base of the mix is the same.

Then there's the sexual side, which existed in CORE but noticed by few. It wasn't too heavy in sexuality, but it was there in a low-key sort of way. While ETFZ is noticeably more forward in its sexuality without being offputting, CV4 is equally sexual but, being a more rounded mix, that sexuality sits nicely in the background until you yourself bring it out. Like ETFZ, there's no "just friends" vibe to this mix. I think users would be extremely hard-pressed to get stuck in the friendzone with either of these two mixes. For this reason, ETFZ and CV4 (along with the ever-trusty NA) may be the most foolproof mixes out there right now for relationships, as well as ETFZ for a sexual and CV4 for literally anything. CV4 may be highly complex and require a bit of work, but it leaves you with the tools to get you where you want to be, so long as you do your part. Its complexity, like Nude Alpha, will push you to become a better tester. Test NA and CV4 for 6 momths or so and there's a pretty good chance you'll come out of it a veteran, if you do your homework.

ETFZ pretty much covers the whole of sexual tension for you - it's a great mix in that respect, and it doesn't even need extra buffers (nor extra Androstenone). CV4 doesn't need buffers or extra Androstenone either, but it relies more on steering the mix through your own efforts, just like CORE. You can take it to many differrent places, but ultimately it's your own behavior that directs the interaction. The mix only gives a greater weight to the impact of your words and actions, and to some degree it will allow others to overlook any small mistakes or stumbles you might make.

Some mixes will practically force certain responses (A314 Rev32, for one, Primitive for another). CV4 may get a celebrity-like response initially whenever it's worn, but beyond that point, it's up to you. CV4 will help you along and assist you in driving the mix where you want it, but it won't spoonfeed you results. In this sense, I'd call it a great self-improvement tool. It's easier, sure, but it still requires you to get your foot in the door. Other mixes might drag you to that point. CV4 requires initiation on its own, and for this reason I'd say it's generally better for extroverts.

However, one's mode of expression, so long as it's done well, with both conviction and authenticity, it will not cause a mix to work against you. I never listen to anyone telling me, "you can only wear this if you're an extrovert" (AV) or "you can only wear this if you're 38 years old and rocking C cups, all loaded up on EST Razz" (most weakly buffered/unbuffered Androstenone-based mixes) or "you can only wear this mix if you're wearing black" (AV, lmao). These perceptions of an extroverted/introverted mix, a fat/skinny mix, old or young, black or white, blonde or brunette, they're all illusions. It's not about the mix or the clothes you happen to be wearing that day, or even age for that matter. It's all about what you're projecting in that moment, how you carry yourself. There are alphas, betas and omegas from every walk of life. There isn't a single conceivable trait that hasn't applied to someone within these three arbitrary categories.

Whichever vibe you want to give off, CV4 will support that. CORE was one of those mixes that danced around the edges of every type of mix to some degree - you couldn't categorize it because it didn't fit into any of the accepted categories. Or more accurately, it fit into all of them, loosely. CORE was a huge milestone in the pheromone industry - in truth, CORE and its variations should be in a category of their own. The later the CORE variant, the more an all-rounder it becomes. CV4 defies categorization most of all. Due to whatever thundr did here, the mix is a bit more extended in all directions, moderately more extended in sexuality, just a bit more (relative to sexuality) in respect, and still more in imprinting (this effect didn't really exist before, from my experience with CORE), and the end result is that it's a far more attractive mix still, and in a wide variety of ways at that. And that extra Androstenone really keeps the MeO-NOL in check.

To expand a bit for those who don't know, some of us had problems with the MeO-NOL in CORE. Men would often be loud and blatantly disrespectful - there certainly were ways of buffering this, but a standalone mix would've been far better. This is that mix, for all intents and purposes perfected. It's important to note that while this effect did occur for a few of us with CORE (notably Fishdude and myself), we were in the gross minority. There were also users whom CORE did nothing for. All of these users that have tested the later variations of CORE have had excellent results thus far. So not only is CV4 destined to reach even greater heights and far surpass the original CORE, but it fixes all problems I could possibly imagine in the original version, including its not working for some.

So the problem with the original CORE is what I call the "encouraging forwardness" effect seen with MeO-NOL. Another molecule, Androstatrione, has this effect as well, but because it intrinsically generates respect, another molecule is not needed to buffer it out. MeO-NOL carries no true respect - that is, no fear-based respect of its own - but it is a great social status molecule. This is where Androstenone comes into play. The additional Androstenone prevents men from overstepping their boundaries compared to MeO-NOL solo. With CV4, there's absolutely none of that disrespect, and if anything they're a tad respectful, but not overtly so, not to the point where the mix loses its original focus and becomes too intimidating to work properly for most. There's just enough Androstenone to ensure men (and women too, for that matter) don't step out of line, and no more than that. thundr was very delicate with the amount he put in here. You can tell a lot of micro-tweaking was done, even with that one molecule.

Because of its complex and steering-friendly interactions, there's a greater sense of freedom with this mix. While you do have to lead these interactions with CV4 solo, you can lead them anywhere with a bit of effort. Just like CORE in that respect, but the freedom is perhaps even more pronounced.

Because CV4 is a more rounded mix, steering it in whichever direction you please is much easier. CORE never did much in the imprinting department on its own, far from what CV4 is doing. I've probably imprinted dozens of people so far with a moderate level of depth, but no follow-through from me yet. I'm pretty pessimistic about people around here, but lately there have been a few targets I'm more than vaguely interested in. I only hope they're not boring. Wink

CV4 captures what I had hoped XiSt would be and more, plus the skeleton of CORE itself. While XiSt may have worked for some people, for me it was a joke. There wasn't enough alpha backbone there, there was too much P74 and too little P93, there was no sexual tension whatsoever to the mix, and on its own the only hits I coukd attribute to XiSt were weak hits on men and possibly one or two on some unattractive older women, all mildly social in nature.

That was about 4 hits total in a span of 6 months solo testing (the other 3 months or so consisted of combo testing and solo testing other products, mainly NA and SXD-9). Aside from PlaceboXS, that mix was the worst thing I've ever tested. A negative hit would have been better than nothing - at least then I could say the mix worked. But instead...nothing. I suppose this was my big dud.

I said before that Style was a slightly more rounded mix than CV4, more versatile. While that may be accurate insofar as I could see Style working a tad better as a work and interview mix for most types of jobs, CV4 is something slightly more suited to an uninhibited environment, though both CV4 and Style could be worn anywhere without fail, without the slightest sign of self-consciousness.

These are two mixes that should be in everyone's wardrobe. They're the two most versatile mixes on the market, period. Just spray on CV4 or Style and you're good to go. A great time awaits with just a little effort. They're both newbie-friendly and difficult to figure out (for newbies). CV4 in particular is at the same complexity level as NA, and it pushes testers every bit as far to find out what it's doing.
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2015 8:40 PM by Ekscentra.)
09-29-2015 1:34 PM
Thanks given by excalibur, BeautifulEnigma, RTBoss, neon, Macro, maxx55, hsmcbaby, moe, kerno, Walsh77, Nicksw, SeekingSuccess, Pheroman, seekingnirvana, kimosabe, whisper, thundr, blitz, V-nice, Konstantine, NewPHero504, JJ54, Futureman, lasciv, moondragon99
whisper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 641
Thanks received:
69 thanks in 36 posts

09-30-2015 8:06 AM

Great review!!! ClappingClapping
09-30-2015 8:06 AM
focused
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 4 posts

09-30-2015 8:29 AM

Great insights!
09-30-2015 8:29 AM
blitz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
93 thanks in 31 posts

09-30-2015 8:41 AM

I love core and was about to get a bottle of cv4, until you mentioned style which is still unopened. I'll have to take it for a spin.
09-30-2015 8:41 AM

V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 810
Thanks received:
876 thanks in 369 posts

09-30-2015 10:03 AM

I'm telling you, thundr is a game changer! I'm def interested in CV4!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
09-30-2015 10:03 AM
SeekingSuccess
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 735
Thanks received:
481 thanks in 312 posts

09-30-2015 12:00 PM

I have used both style and cv4. style maybe 15 times. cv4 2 times I think. style is def obvious from the get-go. no need to ponder if it is working. cv4 on the other hand I have not really seen too much to speak of, I only have a sample so my testing will be fairly limited.
09-30-2015 12:00 PM
Thanks given by Nicksw, Boss
Walsh77
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 265
Thanks received:
114 thanks in 71 posts

09-30-2015 7:12 PM

Well, I think it may be time to order CV4 on Friday. No, it is time. Seems like a well rounded mix from the reviews, and if it is possibly geared towards a relationship, I'll have the "big 3" that Ekscentra mentioned earlier. ETFZ should be here by Saturday, so plenty of testing ahead of me. I'm looking forward to taking these out for a spin very soon! I'll post detailed results in my journal. It will be my first Apex product.

My Weapons:

Pheromone XS: Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Love Boat

PT: GOA

LAL: NA, AV
09-30-2015 7:12 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, Ekscentra

Share This Thread