Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
CORE + Wolf or Nude?
PheroJack
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 681
Thanks received:
540 thanks in 272 posts

CORE + Wolf or Nude?
01-18-2014 5:15 AM

Hey everyone...
Hope all is well.

So lurking around the forums, there are reports of CORE with AV... Sometimes NA or New Pheromone Additive or DP... Rarely anything else and almost never with Wolf or Nude....

So anyone mind sharing their experience combining CORE with Wolf or Nude?

Should be a solid mix yet I havent read anyone reporting about it yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
01-18-2014 5:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1589 thanks in 690 posts

RE: CORE + Wolf or Nude?
01-18-2014 5:51 AM

Their is a report or two with nude ....

Wolf? No. Try it!

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
01-18-2014 5:51 AM
PheroJack
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
540 thanks in 272 posts

CORE + Wolf or Nude?
01-18-2014 6:38 AM

I havent bought any yet... Mind giving me a link to the nude report?

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
01-18-2014 6:38 AM
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 572
Thanks received:
525 thanks in 225 posts

01-18-2014 7:11 AM

I have run Wolf and Nude together several times in the last few weeks.

I really like that combo: You are manly and a sexy man. The man.

Thursday night I had a combo that was bastardized during the late afternoon (a removal and addition here and there).
It ended up being a several hour old app of: 5" of AV + 4 drops / 20" or more of Nude (30ml roller) + 2 older sprays and one refresher spray of Core. It was extremely attention grabbing with repeat attention and long looks from all ages (crowd was predominantly 18 to 35) of women. Now I recall that a hot little (18 or so?) blonde hostess that had been eyeing me all evening long, went and got water to refill my glass at one point. That is a part of her job, I'm sure, but I never saw her do it for anyone else. She was very bubbly after my complements on her hair but any 18 year old would be, so, whatever. It was a fun vibe and made for a fun night.

I have run Core with Nude (and NA a lot, but, not lately) in several ways and I liked it every time.

Yesterday, I got a date with a hot yoga babe that I have been Nuding for weeks. I had at least 20" of Nude on and I decided to put some Core on a finger and apply it in my nostrils and then did the same with some Wolf. In yoga there are few places where you can apply things without it either coming back to haunt you (eyes, mouth) or just stinking later. The nostril thing worked well for self effects. I also had a great day endurance-wise but that could be some other factors at work. You need to be careful with this method though as these products are not supposed to be used internally and the sinuses can get messed up if you get it too far back. I used the "Edit" button to add that I have been spraying two sprays of Imprint on the back of my shirt and two more to the back (part that stays dry) of my towel, at yoga. The shirt comes off when class begins and goes back on afterwards. Nude plus Imprint seems to be getting results.

I absolutely love all three of these products: Core, Wolf and Nude.
I think for general daily wear when out and about, Wolf and Core would be an awesome combo and they do seem to play well together. When I find my logbook, I will see if I have some more experiences with Wolf and Core. I recall calling a 10 and using them both together for a "balls enhancement tool" and it worked very well.
(01-18-2014 6:38 AM)PheroJack Wrote:  I havent bought any yet... Mind giving me a link to the nude report?

Possibly one of mine, perhaps in my Core review? You could check some of my recent posts as I have been big on Nude lately followed by Core and Wolf.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2014 7:25 AM by CockedLockedandRTR.)
01-18-2014 7:11 AM
Thanks given by PheroJack
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1589 thanks in 690 posts

01-18-2014 8:25 AM

More testing with AV that works well? I dislike how much it shuts people down. Is the all amount better?

01-18-2014 8:25 AM

PheroJack
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
540 thanks in 272 posts

01-18-2014 8:56 AM

(01-18-2014 7:11 AM)CockedLockedandRTR Wrote:  I have run Wolf and Nude together several times in the last few weeks.

I really like that combo: You are manly and a sexy man. The man.

Thursday night I had a combo that was bastardized during the late afternoon (a removal and addition here and there).
It ended up being a several hour old app of: 5" of AV + 4 drops / 20" or more of Nude (30ml roller) + 2 older sprays and one refresher spray of Core. It was extremely attention grabbing with repeat attention and long looks from all ages (crowd was predominantly 18 to 35) of women. Now I recall that a hot little (18 or so?) blonde hostess that had been eyeing me all evening long, went and got water to refill my glass at one point. That is a part of her job, I'm sure, but I never saw her do it for anyone else. She was very bubbly after my complements on her hair but any 18 year old would be, so, whatever. It was a fun vibe and made for a fun night.

I have run Core with Nude (and NA a lot, but, not lately) in several ways and I liked it every time.

Yesterday, I got a date with a hot yoga babe that I have been Nuding for weeks. I had at least 20" of Nude on and I decided to put some Core on a finger and apply it in my nostrils and then did the same with some Wolf. In yoga there are few places where you can apply things without it either coming back to haunt you (eyes, mouth) or just stinking later. The nostril thing worked well for self effects. I also had a great day endurance-wise but that could be some other factors at work. You need to be careful with this method though as these products are not supposed to be used internally and the sinuses can get messed up if you get it too far back. I used the "Edit" button to add that I have been spraying two sprays of Imprint on the back of my shirt and two more to the back (part that stays dry) of my towel, at yoga. The shirt comes off when class begins and goes back on afterwards. Nude plus Imprint seems to be getting results.

I absolutely love all three of these products: Core, Wolf and Nude.
I think for general daily wear when out and about, Wolf and Core would be an awesome combo and they do seem to play well together. When I find my logbook, I will see if I have some more experiences with Wolf and Core. I recall calling a 10 and using them both together for a "balls enhancement tool" and it worked very well.
Possibly one of mine, perhaps in my Core review? You could check some of my recent posts as I have been big on Nude lately followed by Core and Wolf.

Thanks a lot for the great report

I'm honestly still holding myself back to jump ahead and get all these amazing goodies just because Emepror is supposed to be coming out but Thundr hasn't said about any estimate date yet, so I don't know if it will be days... but I'm guessing probably weeks.

Fuck it, I will finish studying and get CORE+IMPRINT & Wolf and Nude (10ml only, in eurodropper + try to get Nude scented Wolf since everyone's praising it).. they all seem pretty solid. I just hope CORE stays in production since it is run by one man operation and who knows if he will ever release the formula...
01-18-2014 8:56 AM
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
525 thanks in 225 posts

01-18-2014 9:53 AM

(01-18-2014 8:25 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  More testing with AV that works well? I dislike how much it shuts people down. Is the all amount better?

I just don't know. I am stuck trying to find something that I think is there based off of how I was once approached by a woman and DIH by a much hotter woman all in the course of an hour. Was the little blonde hottie that brought me water at the sushi joint two nights ago influenced by my fantasy attraction mix or was she just doing her job? It's enough of a teaser to make me want to keep playing with it.

AV in doses greater than 5" / one drop certainly makes the youngsters keep their eyes down. The power of attraction is there but it would have to be worked to harvest it. I think I will keep using tiny doses of AV with Core until I am satisfied that it is more trouble than it is worth. Nude and / or NA also have to play a small role in this one. Stay tuned…

Core on it's own is amazing but I think the fact that it works wonders with other products makes it a tinkerer's dream.
01-18-2014 9:53 AM
Thanks given by KIMBA
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
525 thanks in 225 posts

01-18-2014 10:03 AM

(01-18-2014 8:56 AM)PheroJack Wrote:  Thanks a lot for the great report

I'm honestly still holding myself back to jump ahead and get all these amazing goodies just because Emepror is supposed to be coming out but Thundr hasn't said about any estimate date yet, so I don't know if it will be days... but I'm guessing probably weeks.

Fuck it, I will finish studying and get CORE+IMPRINT & Wolf and Nude (10ml only, in eurodropper + try to get Nude scented Wolf since everyone's praising it).. they all seem pretty solid. I just hope CORE stays in production since it is run by one man operation and who knows if he will ever release the formula...

Hey pal, glad that I could help. I have to say, you have picked some prime, first class, A #1 choices there! I could honestly be happy if these were the only four products that I owned. I must have 50 + or - products and these are what I am predominantly using now days… I absolutely love them and am harnessing their power everyday in a very productive way.

Good job picking them! AV is kind of cool but it really is difficult to harness it's power and also to use consistently. I would not waste money on it if you haven't already. I don't look at it like a "waste" per say, but with so many more straightforward products like the four that you are buying, it seems totally unnecessary to me. One way to look at it is that with AV, you stand a chance of having wasted opportunities by ODing, under dosing, spooking the youngsters off, whatever, every time that you use it. With these other four products, I have never, ever, missed a beat. They work every time and are user friendly. Core's self effects seem to diminish the more that you use it, but, how it effects others and also enhances other products when used together, seems very consistent to me.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2014 10:11 AM by CockedLockedandRTR.)
01-18-2014 10:03 AM
Thanks given by KIMBA, PheroJack, whisper
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1589 thanks in 690 posts

01-18-2014 10:16 AM

I get the look down thing with 5 inches. I have been tempering down with three/four inches with better results so far. Working on this one still.

Edit:

Anyone AV and taboo with it? Hmmm

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2014 11:29 AM by KIMBA.)
01-18-2014 10:16 AM
Thanks given by CockedLockedandRTR

CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
525 thanks in 225 posts

01-18-2014 12:31 PM

(01-18-2014 10:16 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  I get the look down thing with 5 inches. I have been tempering down with three/four inches with better results so far. Working on this one still.

Edit:

Anyone AV and taboo with it? Hmmm

Thanks Kimba. I am going to buy some Fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch today, thanks to your other thread. I may try three inches of AV +
2x Core + a bit of NA and see where I am at, since, a mall is such a good stomping ground.

Somewhere, under 5 inches, I hope to find the golden nugget / government cheese…

I really need to buy some droppers as the roller (especially the 30ml roller, as, I find that the 10ml is a bit more precise when rolled over an uneven surface, such as much of our body is) is just so wrong when used to dispense a finicky product like AV.
01-18-2014 12:31 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Core + Wolf/API/A314/AV KIMBA 7 1,713 03-25-2014 6:31 AM
Last Post: Amann