Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
CHAMBER 36
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: CHAMBER 36
04-06-2017 3:27 PM

(04-06-2017 10:13 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  Hey DrChocolate, just curious...how would you compare the hits you get from Chamber 36 with those of Swoon?

That's a really good question. Am glad ya asked. Smile cos I was actually thinking of further testing more. Both of'em a bit more.

But from the initial observations, what I can say is that c36 has an intense way of hitting people compared to swoon.

Swoon gives me good happy vibe self effects. C36 on the other hand gives me no selfies but hits others a lot.

C36 have me 2 lazy man hits from 2 guys so far, where as swoon didn't give me no lazy man hits at all.

But am gonna test heaps more. Amd update more.
04-06-2017 3:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-11-2017 1:36 AM

CHAMBER 36.

Where do I start? I’ve written a few reviews on many products, But with this one am not sure where to begin.
First of all, thanks heaps for Thundr for the extra tid bits. I love'em all. Lol. The flipper board is awsome. I've bought Houdini Attar, Solomon Attar, Core (cos am running outta) and Tusc. With them bottles I've received 3 samples and Chamber 36 is one of'em. So I decided to run it first.

Probably best to start with the fact that it’s a good all rounder. Social, very subtle sexual and a good status product in general. Am yet to see any fall outs/imprints on this.

Plays with the dosage. Meaning low doses I get VERY subtle hits. I can’t really see an optimum dosage on this cos if I go for 1 6" line, I get subtle hits. 2 6”lines I get social And status hits. 3 6" lines I get status and sexual hits. And I tried all the way till 6 6"lines and there's no overdose from what I can see. But on 6 6"lines there 'IS' a slight intimidation factor.

Thundr is right, the first coupla hours is when C36 shines the best. Till the 6th hour. And then it subsides in a linear pattern. First 2 hours're really good for cold appeoaches. And then from there on out it's still active till the 6th 7th hour.

Results're replicated every time above 2 6"lines dosage. I don't get any selfies on this one. But people around me CLEARLY see me. I get this beacon effect as I like to call it. A quick flash of me and people look at me and then look away and then after a while they look at me again. Love that. When I approach'em for any reason, they become instant friends.

In one phrase it's an attention grabber.

Got a few lazy man hits from guys on this so far, but am trying to figure out how to turn it into the opposite sex. It'd be really cool to get a few lazy man hits from girls too on this. Not necessarily sexual lazy man hits but sorta social lazy man hits from the girls would be amazing. Am gonna pair it soon with a few other products. But I wanna test Houdini and Solomon and Tusc first stand alone. Then I'll see what's gonna happen.

I've also got a sample of forex. I wonder if Thundr WANTS me to pair C36 with 4x. Lol. I'll keep ya's posted about that.

Hits every nationality from me observation. And hits every age from kids to all the way to grand dads and grandmas.

Duration on me skin is 6 hours. Am half Sri Lankan and half Spanish and 3 6" lines is where I like me personal dosage to be.

I haven't tried mega doses on this yet. Wondering if someone else did. Thanks in advance I'd ya did. Smile

This is by far one of the most funnest product I've tested. And I've tested on many ride share clients, sales girls in the shopping mall and a few random people in the shops. Am yet to figure out how it is on people I already know. (People at me work) am on leave now, so I'll report if I'll find anything else on people I already know.

I've changed the way am testing products these days and it's just a simple method of running different products on different days. Got a bit carried away with C36 cos I was having heaps'a fun with it. So now am planning to test a few other products. Will keeps ya's posted.

Thanks.
04-11-2017 1:36 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

04-11-2017 2:38 AM

You also noticed the intimidation factor in high doses.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
04-11-2017 2:38 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-11-2017 2:45 AM

Doc Choco,

Thanks for your report. However, you mention something called 'forex.' Am I to understand that this is a totally test kitchen product from thundr?
04-11-2017 2:45 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

04-11-2017 2:50 AM

(04-11-2017 2:38 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  You also noticed the intimidation factor in high doses.

My sweet spot is 12 inches total in the mid-morning. Then I add 6 inches after 6-8 hours. By that time, I reckon that about half of the first application is gone so the addition of 6 inches brings it back to a total of 12 inches. Don't know if I'm right though, but this gives me good consistent effects up to mid-evening.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

04-11-2017 2:50 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-11-2017 4:38 AM

(04-11-2017 2:38 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  You also noticed the intimidation factor in high doses.

Yeah. 5 lines and above, And people get intimidated a bit. But still steerable. Meaning if I make a joke or two, they comply. Smile
(04-11-2017 2:50 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  My sweet spot is 12 inches total in the mid-morning. Then I add 6 inches after 6-8 hours. By that time, I reckon that about half of the first application is gone so the addition of 6 inches brings it back to a total of 12 inches. Don't know if I'm right though, but this gives me good consistent effects up to mid-evening.

Am yet to figure that out. Cos before the 2nd application I've cleaned and flushed out the previous app point. So that it's a fresh app.

I need to do the same as u. Next time am running it I'll do that.
(04-11-2017 2:45 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Doc Choco,

Thanks for your report. However, you mention something called 'forex.' Am I to understand that this is a totally test kitchen product from thundr?

No worries Fedora. Yeah mate, it's still in the test phase as of now April 2017. Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2017 4:41 AM by DrChocolate.)
04-11-2017 4:38 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-14-2017 10:30 PM

(04-11-2017 1:36 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  CHAMBER 36.

I've changed the way am testing products these days and it's just a simple method of running different products on different days. Got a bit carried away with C36 cos I was having heaps of fun with it. So now I'm planning to test a few other products. Will keep ya's posted.

Thanks.

Hey DrChocolate, if you can, would you test and see how Chamber 36 works in a combo with Swoon? Very interested in knowing what those two can do together.
04-14-2017 10:30 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-14-2017 10:57 PM

(04-14-2017 10:30 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Hey DrChocolate, if you can, would you test and see how Chamber 36 works in a combo with Swoon? Very interested in knowing what those two can do together.

Sure. Will update ya in due course. Atm am running a few LAL products. Will defo come back to Apex. Am VERY interested in Houdini. Ran it only for a coupla hours and Houdini has a drug like effect on me. Am talking about weed kinda effect. I love it. Smile
04-14-2017 10:57 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-16-2017 7:20 PM

AMMENDMENT FOR ME PREVIOUS POST.

My apologies. C36 DOES in fact give me selfies. It makes me the BEST comedian who can make every one laugh. I love that. But it doesn't make me a funny joker if that makes sence.

I make jokes that actually make people laugh and sometimes some VERY inappropriate jokes and I still maintain that status. It's got a slight imprint effect, cos one of the riders left a fairly long comment on the app saying that it was their funnest ride. Wow this is a genius blend. Thanks Thundr. Smile

Also, Mars82 is correct, layering the second application while LEAVING the first one uncleaned, amplyfies the application.

Still seeing the duration of the blend as 6 hours. And still seeing the linear pattern from it, while the first 2 3 hours have the most prominent blatant hits possible. After the 3rd hour till the 6th hour, hits're still there. It's visible and feelable. But after the 6th and a half hour, it starts to fade slightly on me skin.

The perfect dose for me being 32, 33 this year is 2 6"lines and and additional 1 6"line after the 6 hour mark, WHILE the first app left alone, the second app is NOT over lapped. It's in a different spot. In this case it was me inner arm (first app) and then me outer arm (second app)

It's autumn here in brissy, so the temperature is mid 20's at day time amd low 20's to 18 at night. So am not sure if the ambient temperature makes any difference for the duration but I thought it might be important. This is defo a genius blend from what I can see.

@Androcles, how's ur skin condition like? And ur ambient temperature? Cos am thinking may be if ur skin is too dry, try a bit of lotion applied on ur app point and see if ya can extend the duration of the blend. I just thought about it last night while I remembered ur report.

The social experiences am having with C36 is very similar to Androcle's ones and Mars82's ones.

Hits every nationality and age. Which brings me to another little finding I saw while testing BW and C36 solo seperately. Am starting to think that E-None being bad for Asian ladies or scaring Asian ladies is a myth. "IF",,, C36 amd BW has E-None in'em, Asian ladies responded to me very blatantly. At least I can say that the E-None in C36 is EXTREMELY well buffered.

2 instances why am thinking that.
1. An Asian chick mate of mine I've known for the last 7 years has NEVER responded to me on crotch to crotch kino. She'd give me hi5's amd puts her arm around me shoulder (more of a mate's way) amd I'd kinoed her to her small of her back or the side of her hips many times, but last night she was leaning against me and put her arm on me chest and DITH'ed me while I was checking out another chicks arse. That has NEVER happened to me before in the last 7 years I've known her wearing other products. Amd she KNOWS I sleep with other chicks. Matter of fact she wings me to other chicks. She's a solid 8. Hips to die for and a well proportioned tits amd arse. And last night, she did show a few jealous looks when I was chatting with other chicks. Weird cos that never happened before, we're purely mates and nothing more.
2. An Asian rider was at the back of the driver seat going to the city, and she'd lean forward so much that her face was right next to the head rest of the driver seat. She was a stunning perfect 9. But that was on a BW solo run I did the day before.

A little off topic but I think it's relevant.

Conclusion, E-None does NOT scare Asian ladies off. Cos I've worn other E-None driven products, and I've seen Asian ladies being very receptive and comfortable with me. I think it's up to the individual person to make her feel comfortable and receptive. "BUT",,, This is on pure assumption that C36 and BW has E-None. So I could be wrong on that one. I need someone to correct me on that one. Thanks.

All in all, C36 is slowly climbing up to the best Socials for me, cos from what I can see, it's defo a really good social, with Status properties. I was comparing C36 to Titan as Titan gives me the best blatant selfies I can feel as soon as I sniff the application. But C36 has a gradual selfie effect on me. Love it. Smile
04-16-2017 7:20 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

04-17-2017 1:33 AM

Your first example validates my observation that Chamber 36 is also a sexual blend, but it morphs into a sexual after some time of being social. Your experience is more blatant though.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2017 1:56 AM by Mars82.)
04-17-2017 1:33 AM

Share This Thread