Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
CHAMBER 36
HvyEqpDrvr
Olfactory Exploration Engineer

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: CHAMBER 36
03-01-2017 2:08 PM

(02-18-2017 10:16 PM)Androcles Wrote:  Chamber 36
3. Great for anytime. Day, Night, in space. It's fantastic!

Totally laughed my ass off and spewed the keyboard. As someone who has spent some time in a suit, I found this rather humorous! Thanks for the laugh Bro!

HED
03-01-2017 2:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HvyEqpDrvr
Olfactory Exploration Engineer

Rep Post

03-05-2017 6:29 PM

Heard from Thundr. Chamber 36 is awaiting some packaging and should be available shortly. I'll be on the lookout!

Cheers,
HED
03-05-2017 6:29 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

03-05-2017 8:57 PM

Fantastic news. I'm getting more. I'm down to 2 ml.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
03-05-2017 8:57 PM
james mathers
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-06-2017 4:31 AM

anyone else tried this stuff besides Androcles?
03-06-2017 4:31 AM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

03-06-2017 7:35 AM

Read post #2.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
03-06-2017 7:35 AM

LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-16-2017 7:22 PM

I got my teensy weensy sample of chamber 36 today with my order of Dion and Tusc and... Holy shit... It's the best smelling thing ever. Like ever. It smells like one sexy motherfucker. Yeah I'm excited and everyone has their own taste but to me, when you see the most interesting man in the world meme, and if you were to smell him, he would smell like chamber 36.
Can't wait to report back.

Edit:- Thank you Thundr, the candy was awesome too. So looking forward to working in the bar tomorrow.
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2017 7:32 PM by LieutenantMones.)
03-16-2017 7:22 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-06-2017 12:01 AM

Running c36 for the first time on ride shares and a few errands. And WOOOOW. Simply wow. On 2 6" lines on me inner arm (one line each). Coming up more. Seems to last 6 hours.

Am impressed.
04-06-2017 12:01 AM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-06-2017 2:56 AM

Drchocolate,

Please share more about longevity. How long is the peak performance?

Thanks
04-06-2017 2:56 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-06-2017 7:58 AM

(04-06-2017 2:56 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Drchocolate,

Please share more about longevity. How long is the peak performance?

Thanks

Am seeing a linear pattern on hits. Starting strong and declining over time. Not so much of a bell curve pattern on this one. Androcles is right. I LOVE it. And the smell is a good signature smell too for me own body chemistry.

And a fairly strong silage too. I had to pick up a package to deliver on one of the platforms I drive for, And the guy behind the counter was about a good 7 8 + feet away and he goes "mate u smell amazing, what is it?" Mind u this is in a restaurent and he was behind the counter near the kitchen. I said to him the usual lie I say "it's a blend of a few essential oils I made" sorry Thundr, I had to take credit to go under cover. Smile and this is WITHOUT me own essential oil blend. Meaning simply the 2 6" inch lines plus 2 3" lines after about 8 hours from the previous application I had originally this morning.

I used to think that simple looks from people was just that. LOOKS. But this one's just GENERATING IOI's left right and center.

To me this is Will Smith in a bottle (cos he's me favorite). Charming, charismatic and funny with a good Colgate smile.

There's EVERYTHING in it. Kinda like heart throb but a bit more amplified. ALSO I assume it's something in the smell as well. Got heaps of comploments on the smell. But the guy behind the counter was the biggest smell hit cos right next to the counter was the kitchen. And he STILL smelt it.

Mars82, Androcles and HappyGoSkilfully are all right. This stuff is awesome just standalone. Am loving it.

The sexual side is not too strong. Not like a good typical e-none type'a hit, but it's noticable.

Hits're obviously there. So far 2 lazy man hits from two guys. Initiation from them. Not me. And the convo was friendly and buddy buddy.

Selfies; nothing so far, not that I can FEEL it like other products. But I have a thought that it's giving me a GLOW if that makes sence. Kinda like a beacon effect.

Thanks Thundr for yet again another good product.

Still testing though. So I'll write a report and a data card as soon as I get a chance. Cheers. Smile
04-06-2017 7:58 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-06-2017 10:13 AM

(04-06-2017 7:58 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Am seeing a linear pattern on hits. Starting strong and declining over time. Not so much of a bell curve pattern on this one. Androcles is right. I LOVE it. And the smell is a good signature smell too for me own body chemistry. And a fairly strong silage too. I had to pick up a package to deliver on one of the platforms I drive for, And the guy behind the counter was about a good 7 8 + feet away and he goes "mate u smell amazing, what is it?" Mind u this is in a restaurent and he was behind the counter near the kitchen. I said to him the usual lie I say "it's a blend of a few essential oils I made" sorry Thundr, I had to take credit to go under cover. Smile and this is WITHOUT me own essential oil blend. Meaning simply the 2 6" inch lines plus 2 3" lines after about 8 hours from the previous application I had originally this morning. I used to think that simple looks from people was just that. LOOKS. But this one's just GENERATING IOI's left right and center. To me this is Will Smith in a bottle (cos he's me favorite). Charming, charismatic and funny with a good Colgate smile. There's EVERYTHING in it. Kinda like heart throb but a bit more amplified. ALSO I assume it's something in the smell as well. Got heaps of comploments on the smell. But the guy behind the counter was the biggest smell hit cos right next to the counter was the kitchen. And he STILL smelt it. Mars82, Androcles and HappyGoSkilfully are all right. This stuff is awesome just standalone. Am loving it.
The sexual side is not too strong. Not like a good typical e-none type'a hit, but it's noticable. Hits're obviously there. So far 2 lazy man hits from two guys. Initiation from them. Not me. And the convo was friendly and buddy buddy. Selfies; nothing so far, not that I can FEEL it like other products. But I have a thought that it's giving me a GLOW if that makes sence. Kinda like a beacon effect. Thanks Thundr for yet again another good product. Still testing though. So I'll write a report and a data card as soon as I get a chance. Cheers. Smile

Hey DrChocolate, just curious...how would you compare the hits you get from Chamber 36 with those of Swoon?
04-06-2017 10:13 AM

Share This Thread