Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
C4...
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3151
Thanks received:
5833 thanks in 1052 posts

RE: C4...
05-18-2013 4:06 AM

C4 isn't really a build product. Other than a general mone buildup there's nothing sticky like none or trione in it. I wouldn't waste your money trying to build it.

The 2 wks is what it took me to figure it out. I 3 on, 1 off'ed that bastard until the nut cracked. That took about 2 wks before it clicked. None of us had a clue about it as it had just come out so I was hiking in the dark.

But those 2 wks werent a build routine. It was normal app use. Sorry if that's the impression I gave that it was a build type effect. It's not. That I know of.. but one ever knows in this tricky hobby. If you want to try and build it might b interesting but I wouldn't go into it expecting a build effect. Just doesn't contain the stickies like the other build products.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
05-18-2013 4:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Fly So Hi, paradigmshift, KIMBA, D_Darko
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1550 thanks in 683 posts

05-18-2013 5:03 PM

It is more like I assumed your body got accustomed to the product after two week and I was attempting to replicate that.

So far it works. Since I started this I get respect from men more than indifference like I would expect. C4 hits hard but it isn't alpha respect or social respect. I see it like superior respect, like I earned the persons respect over time.

Thank you for the input thundr. You input is always appreciated.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
05-18-2013 5:03 PM
Thanks given by thundr
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 88
Thanks received:
75 thanks in 49 posts

05-18-2013 5:52 PM

Kimba, do you mind describing the superior respect of c4? Is it more like the respect you have for your boss? Intimidation (high status/raw power/aggression) type of respect? Or more like someone who can do something you never could and you respect them for that? Or celebrity/rockstar effect?

Is it more like Wolf than A314 or AV?

Cheers

(05-18-2013 5:03 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  It is more like I assumed your body got accustomed to the product after two week and I was attempting to replicate that.

So far it works. Since I started this I get respect from men more than indifference like I would expect. C4 hits hard but it isn't alpha respect or social respect. I see it like superior respect, like I earned the persons respect over time.

Thank you for the input thundr. You input is always appreciated.
05-18-2013 5:52 PM

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1550 thanks in 683 posts

05-19-2013 2:11 AM

(05-18-2013 5:52 PM)ppHamelin Wrote:  Kimba, do you mind describing the superior respect of c4? Is it more like the respect you have for your boss? Intimidation (high status/raw power/aggression) type of respect? Or more like someone who can do something you never could and you respect them for that? Or celebrity/rockstar effect?

Is it more like Wolf than A314 or AV?

Cheers

It is not like A314 (I had the pleasure of some older stuff (23) but most was Rev 31).

I dont see it like Wolf, I dont feel buddy buddy with this AT all, we are not pals, that is for sure.

I dont see is as "Oh, I admire you" respect like AV which often turns into "If I am a Dick to you no one will like me, better do as you say.

Out of all the options listed, I see it like a person who did something you never could. Well, still not on the money. Pardon me, long night drinking so this, along with many, are drunk posts.

I see C4 as a product which gets me respect in the sense that people have a genuine appreciation for you and what you do. It is almost like I am on the same path as that person and have achieved it.

I digress, but I had this realization when working. I had two customers with serious issues. One was a missing package to China which contained non-shippable items which he had no receipt for, the other was an irate customer who one of my clerks messed up his order and it was concerning a new passport for imagration.

Issue one you expect the person to suck ass to get help. Which without a doubt they did. But I was surprised when I found his item in customs and gave him the phone number the man was over joyed I found it, and offered to pay me, not the USPS, for finding it. Not a HUGE deal, but abnormal.

The second case, the guy needed my help but did not know it. I explained the situation to me, still irate. I told him what I needed, still irate. I told him I could easily fix it, and he believed me. He got me what I needed (Receipt, addresses etc.) and I solved the problem with a refund. He shook my hand, told me he had complete confidence in me, and appreciated what I did for him.

Two cherry picked situations do not make a trend, but those stand out in my mind for C4.

For me, it may be a personal thing, but C4 has a quality about it which, ultimately, gives me something different than just respect. I get a sense of almost admiration for having a skill set or capability another does not which they know they may need. It is not just at work. It is respect like the guy who had an uncle who would buy you booze in high school.

This type of respect, reminds me of my Sensei and I. I did not respect him because he was a celebrity, my boss or an up in comer who I needed to bump elbows with. I respected him for another reason, I knew he traveled my road before, and came out of it with success. I have a bond about this type of respect because it reminds me of a Sensei. I see the qualities of trust, and comfort, as well as being at ease when I wear C4.

This may be the alcohol speaking, but I want to say on the scale of 'Status' mones, C4 is far more comforting, more so than Wolf tends to be. But dont get that wrong, it is not 'buddy buddy', you know the guy has value to you, you just dont know why/how. I think when you meet people they plug this in and accept that for what it is. If you use C4 at a club and the bartender asks you what you are drinking, he accepts the fact he NEEDS you to make a living because you are giving him money, and appreciates you for it.

I think this came off as more complicated than it should be. I think I know how much the Alpha products vary, and C4 is not as Alpha as most other products. It is more comfort/trust in the authority the product has, which greatly strengthens the product. With another Alpha it is on lock, or by it self it can seem to be more Alpha because they trust the status, rather than just assume you have it. It is like old A314 (Original) mixed with some Dienone which works on women and men for some reason as well as a sprinkle of Beta Androstenol to keep the 'master' from being unapproachable. This is the vibe I get. I think the part that may be off in my description is Beta Androstenol, but it has something else to help ease you in and be chatty.

I hope this answered your question, some how.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
05-19-2013 2:11 AM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, phertest, maeve, Vladimir, right_mr, Vinzanity
dorfmeister
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 33 posts

07-06-2014 4:18 PM

Any new C4 insights? Pondering buying a bottle.

Bad Wolf.
07-06-2014 4:18 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 443
Thanks received:
191 thanks in 136 posts

07-13-2014 6:05 PM

from what i read in here sounds like C4 is more of a teacher to student type of respect. not as buddy buddy as wolf nor as intimidating as A314. i wish i had more time to test this out, but rarely run into occasions i have use an alpha product.

any more reviews? im waiting till august to test this in a humid climate area.

My Arsenal:

Apex:Core+, Dionysos+, Orbital~, Titan, Praetoria~
Hax: C4, M512+, X22 (oil pack)
LAL: AV, A4A+, Wolf+, Nude, NA+, Max-T 150
PheromoneXS: Ascend*, Bliss~, Celebrity*, Cohesion, Evolve~, Loveboat, SOB+, Taboo*, Xist, Odyssey, Approach Confidence*, Barely Legal*, Exotica*
PheroTreasure: Alpha, Captain+, THU+, GOA, Auraental, Treasureful Shine~, Dunamis Duo~
AD: L2K v2~, AM*, Glace
Androtics: A314~, P74, P86, TUTH*
Love Scent: NPA, Dienone
True Pheromone: TA*, TJ*, TL-, TI*
Erox: Erox-

(*):DUD (-):more negative than positive personally (~):still testing (+): strongly recommended
07-13-2014 6:05 PM
dorfmeister
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 33 posts

06-22-2015 7:40 PM

Ran 3 drops of C4 today. Seems like a decent respect product. No attraction IOIs to report, though.

Bad Wolf.
06-22-2015 7:40 PM

Share This Thread